Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70674
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60196
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48379
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41227
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2024, 04:19 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

For those of you that don’t know, Denver is paying Wilson 39 million in 2024. He said publicly he would play for the league minimum for the right situation. He visited the Giants before visiting the Steelers. Looks like he decided Pittsburgh was where he wanted to be. Not sure if he had other visits lined up. The head-scratcher is Atlanta. They’re paying Cousins 45 million. He’s the same age as Wilson, coming off Achilles surgery. He only has one playoff win in his career. Wilson’s resume is far better.

From the Denver Post

Wilson will likely play at the veteran minimum of $1.21 million because he has $39 million in guaranteed salary from Denver for the 2024 season. The Broncos will pay all of that amount except for Wilson's salary with a new team, so there's little incentive for the Steelers to pay him more than the minimum.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 07:49 PM   #32
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I disagree Chizz. Mason did did start when Ben injured his elbow. He was benched in favor of Duck. Did you forget that? Not one team offered him a contract last offseason. That being said, I think he’s better than Pickett. Bottom line, neither QB “deserves” anything. Wilson would come with little risk. No draft capital and a salary that the 53rd guy on the roster gets. So no cap hit. His career speaks for itself. He took the Broncos on a 5 game winning streak to put them in contention. He beat Malhomes, Allen, and Jordan Love during that streak. 24tds, 8 ints, 98% QB rating. 20Tds, 1int in the red zone. Our QBs haven’t come close to that production. Probably never will. It would be Malpractice if the Steelers didn’t make a serious effort to sign him.

didnt forget anything, take away the 4 starts at the end of last season and he only started 8 games in 2019.he was 5-3. how games did they give kenny to prove himself? mason was never really given a chance in pittsburgh. I hope to hell someone gives him a real shot and it comes back to bite rooney and tomlin in the ass..
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 10:36 PM   #33
DNinja69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If RW makes an impact beyond helping to prepare the guys who will be taking most of the Steelers snaps next year and beyond he is a bargain. I would love to see them improve off this season and make some noise.

Baker got $100m from Tampa and Cuz got PAID in ATL so good for Pitt adding a veteran QB and giving themselves a chance to make some other moves and improve the roster
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 05:11 AM   #34
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
didnt forget anything, take away the 4 starts at the end of last season and he only started 8 games in 2019.he was 5-3. how games did they give kenny to prove himself? mason was never really given a chance in pittsburgh. I hope to hell someone gives him a real shot and it comes back to bite rooney and tomlin in the ass..
Rudolph was the best QB they had the last two years. But that’s not saying much. Nobody signed Mason last year. Hopefully he’ll get signed somewhere. Minshew, Brisset and Darnoud have already signed. So that tells you something. And Tomlin and Rooney have already shit the bed post Ben. They didn’t have a plan. It’s obvious now. Totally lucked out with Wilson
Old 03-12-2024, 08:53 AM   #35
bambino
Valued Poster

Rumors are swirling that the Vikings want to trade for Kenny. I say do it then get Justin Fields.
Old 03-12-2024, 05:41 PM   #36
bambino
Valued Poster

Marriota signed with Washington. Another bum signed before Mason. The league just doesn’t think he’s very good. But Patrick Queen is pretty good. And thank God they traded Dionte. Got a starting corner and a draft pick. So far, so good.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:18 PM   #37
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

If Watt, Highsmith and Pat Queen can all stay healthy this year, watch the fuck out! A damn good defense just got a Pro Bowl boost at inside LB.

Also: Steelers trade WR Diontae Johnson, and a 7th round pick, to Carolina for DB Donte Jackson and a 6th round pick. Sounds good to me.

Omar Khan makin' money moves. Solid!
tommy156 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 01:20 PM   #38
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Well you can’t accuse the Steelers of not being big time players so far in free agency. This does focus their draft strategy quite a bit (assuming they don’t sign anyone else). They need to focus on the offensive side of the ball. Right now they need a center and at least one, if not two WRs since all they have is Pickens, Austin and some practice squad type guys.

From what I’ve heard from listening to the draft experts, center is somewhat problematic for their draft position. The best centers would be a reach at 20 and likely gone by 52. Maybe this is a good year to trade down in the first round and get an extra day 2 pick (or 2). They have a pretty hood track record with day 2 receiver picks.
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 01:30 PM   #39
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty1 View Post
Well you can’t accuse the Steelers of not being big time players so far in free agency. This does focus their draft strategy quite a bit (assuming they don’t sign anyone else). They need to focus on the offensive side of the ball. Right now they need a center and at least one, if not two WRs since all they have is Pickens, Austin and some practice squad type guys.

From what I’ve heard from listening to the draft experts, center is somewhat problematic for their draft position. The best centers would be a reach at 20 and likely gone by 52. Maybe this is a good year to trade down in the first round and get an extra day 2 pick (or 2). They have a pretty hood track record with day 2 receiver picks.
I agree with trading down...but they also need safety and dline
Hopefully they aren't done with fa
Old 03-13-2024, 02:58 PM   #40
bambino
Valued Poster

Mason to the Titans. Wish him all the best.

https://x.com/mikegarafolo/status/17...0AMolspcYxY9QA
Old 03-13-2024, 03:15 PM   #41
chizzy
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Mason to the Titans. Wish him all the best.

https://x.com/mikegarafolo/status/17...0AMolspcYxY9QA
He is a class guy, hope he gets the chance to smack the steelers....
Old 03-13-2024, 03:27 PM   #42
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
He is a class guy, hope he gets the chance to smack the steelers....
I don’t know if they play this year. Levis would have to get hurt. He became a millionaire with the Steelers, he’s getting 3.6 million more. Good for him.
Old 03-13-2024, 07:52 PM   #43
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
If Watt, Highsmith and Pat Queen can all stay healthy this year, watch the fuck out! A damn good defense just got a Pro Bowl boost at inside LB.

Also: Steelers trade WR Diontae Johnson, and a 7th round pick, to Carolina for DB Donte Jackson and a 6th round pick. Sounds good to me.

Yep. Idk if we got much for Johnson but it was addition by subtraction. Him not going after an obvious fumble was the last straw.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 09:33 PM   #44
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post

... Tommy, I agree with you and Bam here.
Glad to see Diontae shown the door for a decent
defence-back. ... Maybe, just maybe - the managers
are FINALLY making some wise player moves.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2024, 03:45 PM   #45
bambino
Valued Poster

The Steelers new safety is a thumper

https://x.com/boobie_ss/status/17683...0AMolspcYxY9QA

He also cracked Maholmes helmet. He’ll free up Minka to be Minka.

https://x.com/nickthechad/status/176...0AMolspcYxY9QA

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women