Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60443
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36160
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2015, 08:59 AM   #31
elppinnam
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default It's all marketing

Similar topics have been discussed in the past. It's Marketing 101. You price your product based on the volume you need to support your profit goals. Not enough volume you lower the price...standing room only you raise your price. In the final analysis it is we (the consumers) who are the ones who determine how a product is priced.
elppinnam is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:19 AM   #32
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by elppinnam View Post
Similar topics have been discussed in the past. It's Marketing 101. You price your product based on the volume you need to support your profit goals. Not enough volume you lower the price...standing room only you raise your price. In the final analysis it is we (the consumers) who are the ones who determine how a product is priced.

While that is a valid point, it is totally off topic.

On topic, one of the first things I tend to ask a provider is if the rates are inclusive. The MSOG is not something I am concerned with as I am not a minuteman when is comes to the first shot, and depending on the IOP in the foreplay involved before FS and the IOP during, I normally have to finish myself right before time is up, even if is it fantastic.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:23 AM   #33
Guest082416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
If I'm paying for an hour of time and finish in 5-10 minutes I should also be able to take a 30 min poo at her Incall and raid her fridge.
Amen ! Brother !!!!
Guest082416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:38 AM   #34
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexxxs View Post
To correct my analogy, let's replace U-Haul with Hertz.

Hertz is more like a hdh so you'd expect it at that price. I'd say lets go with enterprise, they are more gfe.

Enterprise- they'll pick you up
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:14 PM   #35
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

I have experience with regular arrangements of several varieties.

The all-inclusive hour

It's what just about all of us expect. I'm there for an hour and I get all of the mileage that my Kia can get in 60 minutes.

The workday special...instead of an overnight

I haven't always been able to get away for an overnight. Used to be married, so it was tough. I had an arrangement with a very popular lady on eccie. I would get a room for the day and she would give me the overnight rate for a full day's work...8-5...all you can eat. Also did half days...mornings and/or afternoons.

Pay-by-the-pop (my favorite)

This arrangement was with a UTR. Every time she made me pop I gave her 100. It made for several very enthusiastic sessions. It also led to a few two hour sessions that left her just 100 richer. It was different, but fun. More like a game show than a session. Sometimes she just wanted to get a few bucks before going out on the town with her friends. Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am.

If any of the ladies here have tried a Bill-Per-Bang relationship before, please tell us how it was for you.

If you had any other unique arrangements, share those too. We find it interesting.
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:14 PM   #36
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That's just crazy! When someone schedules an hour, they have the entire hour. Seems like a thing the younger ladies do.

Edit: sorry, that sounds like I was commenting on SW's post, which I was not. I was commenting on the OP.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:36 PM   #37
glade55
BANNED

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post

This arrangement was with a UTR. Every time she made me pop I gave her 100. It made for several very enthusiastic sessions. It also led to a few two hour sessions that left her just 100 richer. It was different, but fun. More like a game show than a session. Sometimes she just wanted to get a few bucks before going out on the town with her friends. Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am.
^ this a good example why providers do it..one john does it and then she expects the next to do it....i don't blame the hookers but the tricks
glade55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:36 PM   #38
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Shit if you got an hour with me I'm gonna give you what you came for hehe because horny too. I'm going to wear your ass out or you can wear me out doesn't matter. Also I love more than one load mmmmm.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 03:39 PM   #39
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Hmmmm I am waiting for the ladies who upsell on MSOG to give their perspective(s)- guess I'll just keep waiting
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:00 PM   #40
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
^ this a good example why providers do it..one john does it and then she expects the next to do it....i don't blame the hookers but the tricks
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see this as endorsing shorter sessions, just encouraging more productive ones. Hell, I'm a one pop guy; I would love a provider to prove me wrong.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:00 PM   #41
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I will always be happy with a great one...and the fresher the better :-)
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:03 PM   #42
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I guess I am just old skool...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Hmmmm I am waiting for the ladies who upsell on MSOG to give their perspective(s)- guess I'll just keep waiting
I don't upsell my services, and I stay busy as hell. I had a provider once tell me, that I should charge more for all that I do. I was like, I am happy making my millions 1 Benjamine at a time.

I am old skool and in my day, us older ladies had a code of ethics and rules we followed, now days anything fly's with the younger generation.
EX: Touching my left breast $10, touching both breasts $25.00 LOL
And don't ask to have 2 pops, that will be an extra $150...

That was a joke, but in all seriousness, what has happened to just plain good service?? It worked in "Pretty Woman".
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:35 PM   #43
Say What
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
I have experience with regular arrangements of several varieties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glade55 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't see this as endorsing shorter sessions, just encouraging more productive ones. Hell, I'm a one pop guy; I would love a provider to prove me wrong.
@ glade - details are clearly not your forte. It's Hobbyists like you that make me laugh the most. You benefit from the information that the rest of us share as your Doritos-dusted fingers type out the nonsense that tumbles around in your head. Just a bit of free advice that many of us have earned/learned the hard way...relax. If you don't like the ladies that up sell an extra shot, go see ones that don't. If you're fortunate enough to stumble across a lady that offers to bill you ONLY one bill for the shots you take...enjoy it while it lasts. Either way, relax.

@ daty/o - bingo! You win some and you lose some. As a single shot cowboy myself, the arrangement was perfect for me. It just happened to work for her as well. NEVER look a gift horse in the mouth.
Old 10-02-2015, 04:36 PM   #44
micktoz
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Maybe, the solution is to schedule two one pop ladies at once.
micktoz is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:48 PM   #45
Say What
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by micktoz View Post
Maybe, the solution is to schedule two one pop ladies at once.
Or...better yet...do exactly what micktoz did (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1333920). That's a GFE, multi-pop slice of heaven right there. You actually got two ladies at once that encourage multiple shots on goal!

Having met these two ladies myself, I can honestly say, "I like your style, micktoz."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women