Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48459
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41748
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-01-2011, 01:23 PM   #31
Thomas
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

P411 anybody? I'm just saying everyone should use it.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #32
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
1. Is it a provider that usually calls her husband on board "sir." Guess she got caught red handed...
WTF???? I have NEVER EVER not given a lady a reference. Just because I did not log on and read the forums in NO WAY meant I was the one behind this. BTW, I often go days with out reading Eccie. I actually have a LIFE outside of this board.

And FYI I am NOT married and haven't been in almost 13 years by my choice! My SIR is related to my BDSM Lifestyle which hasn't a thing to do with being married. LilRed is my business, literally, and NO ONE, not even my SIR, has a say so in what I do concerning it.

You were way out of line to even post your comment with out a single fact to support it.

And one more FYI, I am in Baton Rouge NOT New Orleans. If you would have read before you starting insinuating people, maybe you would have caught that! I have NEVER not played right among the ladies or hobbyist in this profession.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:36 PM   #33
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRed View Post
WTF???? I have NEVER EVER not given a lady a reference. Just because I did not log on and read the forums in NO WAY meant I was the one behind this. BTW, I often go days with out reading Eccie. I actually have a LIFE outside of this board.

And FYI I am NOT married and haven't been in almost 13 years by my choice! My SIR is related to my BDSM Lifestyle which hasn't a thing to do with being married. LilRed is my business, literally, and NO ONE, not even my SIR, has a say so in what I do concerning it.

You were way out of line to even post your comment with out a single fact to support it.
I'm with ya, LilRed. . . pretty low!!

I have to say.... I'm pretty disappointed by this whole deal!
Old 10-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #34
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's NOT Lil Red
I'm sure y'all can PM Dallas for info
Old 10-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #35
LilRed
Simply Just One of a Kind

User ID: 20414
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickForFun View Post
Flog the wench.
Now I do like a good flooging..but I didn't do it. Oh well!!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #36
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto with RED! It is not her.!! She is a stand-up girl when it comes to helping us girls out!!!

It is a provider from the coast who also tours new Orleans.....Her first name starts with J and she is mature & Brazilian!

{I am so sorry LilRed....did not mean to get you in this......but I would gladly give you a flogging if you want it! lol}

I am not faulting her for having a SO,thats her business...I was just amazed that her SO would think that way! ......... I also have an SO who helps me in my biz.....he does not run my business........he is NOT my pimp...he just helps keep me on the right track as I am scatterbrained at times{lol}........He would NEVER tell me to not give a reference....in fact he tells me to make sure and help anyone out who needs it

It all goes back to keeping each other safe!

{the golden rule you learned in sunday school DOES apply to the hobby world too....lol}
Old 10-01-2011, 02:51 PM   #37
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well at least its exposed now. I wasn't making any drama in this dancery.....was just asking who it was as I'm sure many were wondering. I just didn't see the purpose of posting a whole thread with a hint as general as a handful of providers possible of touring in those two areas and not discussing it.

I just merely threw a few hints out there to stimulate a response so everyone would know. No need to make it backchannel if it affects both hobbyists and providers alike.

Sorry you felt targeted lil red, didn't want to make it seem that way. Theres only a few providers popular in miss and La. That post and are vocal enough though the hints in other posts for me and other to wonder who it would be.

Again glad its out. Glad its not you. My bad.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:43 PM   #38
kindafun
Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Hasn't there been other not so good threads about this guy lately??
Old 10-01-2011, 04:18 PM   #39
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Dee,
I don't think you are mud slinging when this concerns a business matter of safety.
This will give providers other ways to screen him and not even go the route of calling "J" and getting blocked.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:53 AM   #40
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default GIMME??

What? Another BLACK eye?? Always starting something.. RED you are fine and I think EVERYONE here knows you go the extra mile.. (he has attacked me and my company like 10 times) HE HAS NO REVIEWS (i dont count 2 in 2 years lol whats that a tax incentive lol)Dallas once again dont worry about the little shit...THERE is HUGE shit to worry about these days.. xxooannie
Old 10-02-2011, 03:34 AM   #41
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I guess even with pussy you should BUY AMERICAN. Good ole MADE IN THE USA.

What really makes this bad is not refusing to give a reference, but contacting the guy to get him to see herself instead.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:56 AM   #42
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
What? Another BLACK eye?? Always starting something.. RED you are fine and I think EVERYONE here knows you go the extra mile.. (he has attacked me and my company like 10 times) HE HAS NO REVIEWS (i dont count 2 in 2 years lol whats that a tax incentive lol)Dallas once again dont worry about the little shit...THERE is HUGE shit to worry about these days.. xxooannie
I haven't attacked you in any capacity whether it be on this board or anywhere for that matter. I don't use your agency and none in general. How about you post some links or any links to an example of the 10 ten times I attacked you......or is this just another late night drunken rant. I think Ill bet on the later.

An as far as reviews I write them when I want to....not because I have too. I also don't write reviews for every lady I see. I contribute where I can and don't need reviews as a badge of hobby honor. Lol

Let's keep this on topic about Julinka. If you want to start a thread about how members with 2 reviews or less perturb you.....start it in coed. Have a nice day.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:20 PM   #43
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

"1. Is it a provider that usually calls her husband on board "sir." Guess she got caught red handed...."

You all but called her by name!
Old 10-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #44
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Let's stay on topic please... providers not giving refs and attempting to steal clients.

In my profession if a colleague attempts to call on a person looking elsewhere for services, that guy or gal gets blacklisted real fast. Not a good place to be.

I think calling out any provider without proof is not an honorable thing to do. And then justifying it by saying well at least info is out there still not an action taken with dignity, IMHO.

How would a lady screen if not checking refs, I do not understand. I know she can read P411, but a person like me, I have never been a member of P411.

To each their own, but if I do not give back to my profession I am gonna find my self all alone and without help, not where I wanna be, just me.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #45
MrGiz
BANNED

If the excuse that she gave to Dallas was accurate.... and her hubby truly is controlling enough to create such a situation.... that is a goddamned shame!!* Because there is no doubt that she is otherwise,* one of the very finest and most talented females in the entire hobby!!

Her ability , willingness , and eagerness to provide that talent is not exceeded.... that is a fact which has been proven time and time and time again.... truly a damned shame!!

No matter what the reason is.... it's a damned shame!*.... and it's WRONG!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women