Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2014, 06:52 AM   #4441
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstone420 View Post
I agree what does jaworski know
This is the guy who said he Packers made a mistake drafting Aaron Rogers when they did. That it was a reach and he was not that good with a lot of issues. Some expert
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:36 AM   #4442
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
This is the guy who said he Packers made a mistake drafting Aaron Rogers when they did. That it was a reach and he was not that good with a lot of issues. Some expert
When it comes to the draft nobodies an expert. Hell, 20 teams passed on Marino and Rodgers. Brady was a 6th round pick. I watched the NFL Chanel's top ten busts and best undrafted players. Scouts miss more often than not. The Steelers 1974 draft produced 4 HOFers. That's never happened again. They got lucky.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:32 AM   #4443
BigLouie
Valued Poster

If you can find Brady's combine tapes you will see why he dropped. He just mopped around, looked out of shape. No spark to him at all.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:30 AM   #4444
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you can find Brady's combine tapes you will see why he dropped. He just mopped around, looked out of shape. No spark to him at all.
Seen it many times, he looked like the least athletic person at the combine. He also lost his starting position at Michigan to a phenom but won it back.I forget the guys name. He played for Dallas but was cut. He also flopped in baseball.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:39 PM   #4445
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Wasn't it Drew Henson?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 01:51 PM   #4446
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Don't shoot the fuckin messenger, I was just repeating what Jaws said. I would say he's more knowledgeable about QB play than anyone on this board. Opinions on JFF are split, he'll be great or a bust. Just something to bullshit about.
I never took a shot at you brah.

But I disagree with you on Jaws, dude had Nassib and Smith as the best QB's from last year's draft, that should speak for itself.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:11 PM   #4447
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
I never took a shot at you brah.

But I disagree with you on Jaws, dude had Nassib and Smith as the best QB's from last year's draft, that should speak for itself.
Who was better than Smith as a rookie QB last year? The kid drafted ahead of him at Buffalo was a complete flop. Geno had some bad games but he also looked good in others. He had no talent surrounding him. He did ok playing for the circus that the Jets are. Not saying he will become an elite QB, but he prolly performed better than other QBs in his draft class. Nassib was good at Syracuse, have no idea what he did in the NFL. Didn't hear his name mentioned last year.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:16 PM   #4448
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Wasn't it Drew Henson?
Yes, Drew Henson. He was on the cover of SI as a high school senior. He was supposed to be the next great baseball player. He was labeled the Natural and a can't miss prospect. Just goes to show ya.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:56 PM   #4449
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

This thread is dropping to low in the list. That ain't right.

Come on BT, give me some of your weak ass rags you limp dick cock lover you! Admit it, you and Dopey are hold up somewhere giving each other a bung hole cream pie!! Dreaming that the new coach doesn't cut Dopey's ass in the coming weeks. Keep gagging on Dopey's Vienna sausage and blowing him until his eyes uncross you jizz stain.

Looks like we might need a new kicker if the extra point rule goes into effect. Bullock sucks!! I kinda like the new extra point rule proposal. Makes it a challenge at least.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:16 AM   #4450
BigLouie
Valued Poster

BOB watched Jimmy Garoppolo yesterday. Actually I like him as a QB and if we can't get Johnny Football I wouldn't mind him. There has been a huge buzz about him all year.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:45 PM   #4451
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
BOB watched Jimmy Garoppolo yesterday. Actually I like him as a QB and if we can't get Johnny Football I wouldn't mind him. There has been a huge buzz about him all year.
CMon BL, no way BOB takes JFF. The buzz is now that JFF is dropping and Carr is jumping him.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:51 PM   #4452
BigLouie
Valued Poster

It is now more likely that the Texans take Clowney with the first and then Garoppolo with the second. That would not surprise me at all.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:36 PM   #4453
Satin
Valued Poster

I would love to see the league get rid of the extra point all together. It's a stupid pointless part of the game. I hate to see teams lose on a "botched extra point." Just give them 6 and more teams would go for 2 point conversions.

There's a lot of crazy shit going on: Incognito taking a bat to his Ferrari, Russell Wilson suiting up for the Rangers, Harbaugh hits a half court shot, Jimmy Graham is now a wide receiver, Plaxico Burress wants back in the league & Sharper admits the sex was not consensual with 2 of the women he's accused of raping.
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 04:06 AM   #4454
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satin View Post
I would love to see the league get rid of the extra point all together. It's a stupid pointless part of the game. I hate to see teams lose on a "botched extra point." Just give them 6 and more teams would go for 2 point conversions.

There's a lot of crazy shit going on: Incognito taking a bat to his Ferrari, Russell Wilson suiting up for the Rangers, Harbaugh hits a half court shot, Jimmy Graham is now a wide receiver, Plaxico Burress wants back in the league & Sharper admits the sex was not consensual with 2 of the women he's accused of raping.
I'm torn on the kicking stuff, on one hand I'd like to see it gone because Fat Randy Fucking sucks, on the other hand, I can't imagine having to go for two every time I play Madden, that shit would sound crazy!

Doesn't it seem like Harbough wears the same shit every single time he's on TV?

And my man Sharper.... something like this wouldn't surprise me if it was like, Lawrence Taylor or some shit, but this guy is on the NFL network on the reg, seemed like a normal dude. I'm shocked he admitted. I would figure most these situations get solved with a "mystery man" dropping by to the victims place with a large briefcase full of money. Guess our man was hittin' up too many bitches and having too much fun

TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 08:44 AM   #4455
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Quote:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos...bine-Tom-Brady

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women