Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2015, 02:57 AM   #421
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

She is moving,,,,
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 12:39 PM   #422
jwb
Registered Member

Default Different perspectives

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
First, you're welcome.

Second, the many times a first-time client (or otherwise) and I did get carried away and talk forever, I recognize that and I don't time the BCD. It happens as it happens. I don't try to rush through it because we spent 45 minutes talking already. It is my job to control the pace, and if we spent 45 minutes talking during a 1 hour appointment, guaranteed he is getting extra time so we don't have to rush. Again, I don't like rushing. The reason you don't read "went way over" in my reviews very often is because I request that if someone is going to review me, they DON'T put that in there. It attracts guys who want to pay for an hour, but stay two hours. It doesn't mean my sessions don't often go past the allotted time. But that's my call, not yours.

Third, I don't list ANY activities in my ads, why the heck would I say anything about MSOG being available or not? If it is important to the guy, what is wrong with asking me? I often read the preferences of guys on P411 who fill out the info, and if there's something on there that I don't do, then I let them know so they can decide if I'm still worth their time and money without said activity. There is plenty of info out there about me. If you're coming in expecting something I don't offer, that's on you for not asking or doing your research. I'm as uninterested in giving a laundry list of do's and don'ts as you are in receiving it.
Interesting thread. Some guys are more interested having an exciting journey than counting pops. Quality over quantity I guess. Some gents also get excited seeing the woman having a good time. I get more wired up by women who can carry an intelligent conversation for 15 minutes, like CD, rather than attacking me straight away. In Italy they have restaurants without menus, they give you the option of 3, 4 or 5 dishes and serve what they have for the day. Always had luck doing that with ladies too, I have never been disappointed. My best experience ever was in Europe when I brought the lady a coffee and a croissant coming to her place. That apparently made her day in a way that sessions after that are handsomely going over time at her discretion so it paid off being nice with her. I have met CD several times and never felt her desire for some verbal warming up is a waste of time, I also need to warm up so for me she is a good match. I am not troubled with premature ejaculation so the msog thing is not an issue either. No problem keeping her for myself if popping is such a big issue for some other gents, my lucky day I guess. Too bad she´s leaving Houston soon.
jwb is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 03:35 PM   #423
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

The wife/gf wants to talk/gossip and you expect to pay $400 a hour for the same thing,,,heh.
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 11:05 PM   #424
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Bon View Post
LOL, all this from my one question? I was simply doing research for candidates of my 200th review.
Simply, CD's target market of hobbyists is different than other providers. She has the look and services that, created enough regulars or new hobbyists, that want to see her, to satisfy her financial needs.
Yes, it appears her calendar and her pockets are both getting full from the attention this threAD has created. Marketing genius taking a simple question and turning it into a 30 page thread.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 05:10 AM   #425
milagro1970
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

CD, your terms seem more than fair to me. I hope to see you one day.
milagro1970 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 06:58 AM   #426
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Interesting thread. Some guys are more interested having an exciting journey than counting pops. Quality over quantity I guess.
A 2 or 3 shot session is always of higher quality than a one-and-done! You can quote me on that.

More importantly, the quantity of pops is a far more valuable health metric than any number of worthless-ass annual physicals - for a geezer. A two-fer or three-fer gives comfort; the execrable nutless session, or even a stinkin' measly One-fer, signals it's time to make some changes in wellness drill.

Plus a multi-nut session is a useful stress test ... if a damn mattress mambo kills my ancient ass, well it's time for me to go anyway.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 07:16 AM   #427
bigtexdan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I, for one, can't do multiple shots back to back without some kind of break in between to rest and reload. I like to do my thing with the lady until I bust a nut and call it a session.
bigtexdan is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:12 AM   #428
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Yes, it appears her calendar and her pockets are both getting full from the attention this threAD has created. Marketing genius taking a simple question and turning it into a 30 page thread.
]
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:27 AM   #429
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Sunday bump .....
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 08:28 AM   #430
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Cartoons on a hooker board... LOL.
I love this guy!
Quote:
You need therapy yo.
Posting on a hooker board is a healthy "form" of therapy...
At least that's what the voices told me. And they're never wrong.

Quote:
I need you to help me help you.
A Pimp Named Slick Back
We all "Get By With A lil Help From My Friends"
You pimpin' now bruh? "Slick Back" you're other handle? You need to showcase your stable man. Put them ho's out there an make that money!
Old 07-05-2015, 08:48 AM   #431
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
You pimpin' now bruh? "Slick Back" you're other handle? You need to showcase your stable man. Put them ho's out there an make that money!
Heh.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:46 AM   #432
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

You pimpin' now bruh? "Slick Back" you're other handle? !
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:04 PM   #433
LadyMoxie
Latina💋Passion

User ID: 265964
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Agree!👍🏼

Sometimes the guy walks in so nervous that a small conversation helps with the nerves. Sometimes he needs someone to listen to him. And sometimes they want to get down immediately. Everyone is different, therefore, I adapt. I do believe in getting to know you some, before we get down and dirty because it lets me know what you are into and what not... Sometimes I feel like a therapist and you know what, I wouldn't have it any other way! I am a good listener and lover. Sometimes foreplay is a must. Well, for me, a huge part of the experience! (-: MSOG might happen and might not. I offer it but I'm not going to let you tear me up because you're trying to bust 3+ nuts lol! I always go with the flow. If not I start the flow. I can do either one!
CD seems to be well loved and knows what she's doing. There's always going to be ppl hating and sometimes for no apparent reason. Confidence is the key to not let ugly comments bring you down and you strike me as a very confident woman. Keep it up. And don't change. Be yourself and if some start hating you for it, then you're doing something right. ! Remember, common sense and confidence go hand in hand.... Nothing is more beautiful than a confident woman who knows how to treat a man right! Confident. Not stuck up. You're confident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazj View Post
Well stated, Caroline!
There are many of us in the world that are looking for exactly what you provide: a very beautiful, intelligent, articulate and wonderfully open-minded sexual woman that gets to know us well so we enjoy each other at much a deeper level than a BnG. I trust you agree that there are men you see that provide reciprocal benefits for you.

It's cliché - but "Don't ever change!' ;-)
LadyMoxie is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 10:33 PM   #434
Guest030816
Valued Poster

"A Pimp Named Slick Back" is 23 characters, its there a limit you can use for your second handle? Can you carry over unused characters from your first handle? I'm thinking of "il dio di amore è qui per piacere voI" for my second handle and could use some advice.

On Topic:
MSOG is good, Intimacy is Better.
BOTH... Is Awesome!!!
Old 07-05-2015, 10:34 PM   #435
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up Good Lord...29 pages.

Sweet Tebow I could worship these all day

Oh Yeah On Topic: CD is MSOG and is fucking amazing.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women