Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2015, 06:02 PM   #406
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
^assumes dropping a nuke on civilian cities in retaliation for a air attack on a military base is somehow justified. Its probably the biggest war crime in history you dumb hag.
And shamman stupidly imagines that incurring some one million additional casualties in lieu of using the bomb was a better solution to bringing an end to the Pacific War.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:10 PM   #407
shanm
Valued Poster

Haha doesn't surprise me that you would be dumb enough to believe that BS.
There's a reason they are called WAR crimes. It automatically implies that deliberately targeting civilians for war casualties is off limits. Not lest from one of the original "champions" of human rights. The difference between you and me is that I am not stupid enough to chew on whatever garbage the government feeds me. You, apparently, love to swallow.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:17 PM   #408
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Haha doesn't surprise me that you would be dumb enough to believe that BS.
There's a reason they are called WAR crimes. It automatically implies that deliberately targeting civilians for war casualties is off limits. Not lest from one of the original "champions" of human rights. The difference between you and me is that I am not stupid enough to chew on whatever garbage the government feeds me. You, apparently, love to swallow.
It's evident you are too stupid to know how the war planners derived those figures, shamman. Those numbers were extrapolated from losses already incurred fighting the Japanese on Leyte, Luzon, Iwo Jima and Okinawa, shamman, and the U.S. Army issued Purple Heart medals stamped out for "Operation Downfall" in Afghanistan, shamman.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:20 PM   #409
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Great post. Sadly, he will just call you an odumbo gruber minion because he's a trolling cocksucker.
Oh no, he despises me MUCH more than that!!! You have a LONG way to go before you get in my class of "IB Irritant".

See, I got him so confused he thinks I said the Romans and Greeks were not Europeans, when I never said any such thing. But that won't stop him. Now that he claimed I said it he will twist and lie and misconstrue to convince himself--no one else of course--that I MUST have said it. Or something like it. Or I at least didn't deny it. In his twisted mind they are all the same anyway.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:23 PM   #410
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Oh no, he despises me MUCH more than that!!! You have a LONG way to go before you get in my class of "IB Irritant".

See, I got him so confused he thinks I said the Romans and Greeks were not Europeans, when I never said any such thing. But that won't stop him. Now that he claimed I said it he will twist and lie and misconstrue to convince himself--no one else of course--that I MUST have said it. Or something like it. Or I at least didn't deny it. In his twisted mind they are all the same anyway.

You did say it wasn't about "Europeans", e.g., the Romans and the Greeks; hence, you as well as said that the Romans and the Greeks never had hegemony over that region, Old-THUMPER. Byzantium was at war with Islam when the Crusades started, Old-THUMPER. Byzantium had been at war with Islam for centuries by the time of the Crusades, Old-THUMPER. Byzantium was Greek and Orthodox -- Christian -- and Greeks still live in Anatolia, Old-THUMPER.
Old 02-25-2015, 06:25 PM   #411
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Omusbrocunts are at it again, it's like the attack of Killer Chihuahuas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkVwDSoSyNM

The Killer Chihuahuas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRrgs65jlU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:40 PM   #412
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's evident you are too stupid to know how the Army derived those figures, shamman. Those numbers were extrapolated from losses already incurred fighting the Japanese on Leyte, Luzon, Iwo Jima and Okinawa, shamman, and the U.S. Army issued Purple Heart medals stamped out for "Operation Downfall" in Afghanistan, shamman.
Yes dropping atomic bombs on the last remaining axis power, stripped of all its alliances, on basically its last leg certainly seems like something done with close and careful consideration. Funny enough, you're a bible thumper but I suppose you don't care about the vatican's public condemnation of the Hiroshima Nagasaki bombings.

Only here in America would you find a slew of ignorant shithead conservatives try to defend the one and only use of atomic bombs. If Japan dropped those bombs on LA and/or new york, I'd like to see you justify it as "not" a war crime.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:47 PM   #413
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes dropping atomic bombs on the last remaining axis power, stripped of all its alliances, on basically its last leg certainly seems like something done with close and careful consideration. Funny enough, you're a bible thumper but I suppose you don't care about the vatican's public condemnation of the Hiroshima Nagasaki bombings.

Only here in America would you find a slew of ignorant shithead conservatives try to defend the one and only use of atomic bombs. If Japan dropped those bombs on LA and/or new york, I'd like to see you justify it as "not" a war crime
Hiroshima and Nagasaki aren't mentioned in the Bible, shamman. Those are topics in the history books you obviously never read, shamman. BTW, shamman, the Japanese didn't use the A-Bomb. The Japanese employed anthrax, cholera, dysentery, bubonic plague, typhoid, mustard gas, Lewisite and the bayonet, shamman. Their ability to field a nuclear weapon was stalled by conventional bombing raids and summarily ended by the Japanese surrender following the U.S.' use of the A-Bomb in August 1945, shamman.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:06 PM   #414
shanm
Valued Poster

Do you know what "if" means? Or are you just a Grubered Odumbo minion?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:10 PM   #415
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Hiroshima and Nagasaki aren't mentioned in the Bible, shamman. Those are topics in the history books you obviously never read, shamman. BTW, shamman, the Japanese didn't use the A-Bomb. The Japanese employed anthrax, cholera, dysentery, bubonic plague, typhoid, mustard gas, Lewisite and the bayonet, shamman. Their ability to field a nuclear weapon was stalled by conventional bombing raids and summarily ended by the Japanese surrender following the U.S.' use of the A-Bomb in August 1945, shamman.
They employed diarrhea?
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:11 PM   #416
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Omusbrocunts are at it again, it's like the attack of Killer Chihuahuas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkVwDSoSyNM

The Killer Chihuahuas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlRrgs65jlU
Ted Cruz? Really? Talk about a fucking moron.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:23 PM   #417
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you know what "if" means? Or are you just a Grubered Odumbo minion?
I know soldiers and Marines who were enormously grateful to President Truman for using the A-Bomb as opposed to sending them to catch bullets and bayonets in Japan, you shamefully smug SOB. The loss ratio was 1:1.25 on Iwo and 1:2 on Okinawa: the first true Japanese island the U.S. ever invaded, so you just stew over your smug, but feeble, definition of "if" shamman, .

Quote:
They employed diarrhea?
Pay attention, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you'll keep learning.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:27 PM   #418
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know soldiers and Marines who were enormously grateful to President Truman for using the A-Bomb as opposed to sending them to catch bullets and bayonets in Japan, you shamefully smug SOB. The loss ratio was 1:1.25 on Iwo and 1:2 on Okinawa: the first true Japanese island the U.S. ever invaded, so you just stew over your smug, but feeble, definition of "if" shamman, .

Pay attention, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you'll keep learning.
I'm just wondering how you employ diarrhea. Do you give it a W2? Is it like a contract situation? How exactly does it work?
Old 02-25-2015, 07:46 PM   #419
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm just wondering how you employ diarrhea. Do you give it a W2? Is it like a contract situation? How exactly does it work?
Read Hal Gold's, Unit 731 Testimony, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and get an education.
Old 02-25-2015, 07:47 PM   #420
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think it was the first panda express. They decided to open up right after the Japanese surrendered.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women