Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-04-2023, 10:18 PM   #406
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... All the contortions of the liberal "Thomas the Doubter" types
- from the Democrats - to the liberal news media - and some o'
the fellows on the site...

... First - it was "The Bidens have done nothing wrong" and
"that's "NOT even Hunter's laptop" and "most likely Russian dis-info"...

Remember that?

... And thru all of the Biden DENIALS - both Hunter and Joe:

"Never made any money from China"... "This is all malarky"...
"I've never met any of my son's business partners" and
"I've never discussed any of those business deals with my son."

... And now - "No Evidence" ...

... So the sad contortion to - there's no evidence that
Joe is involved in any of this. ....

And, of course - some o' the liberals "won't believe" any of this
until Joe Biden has been tryed and convicted in a court of law.

Maybe then -

### Salty
Old 10-04-2023, 10:18 PM   #407
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Thank you for your continued patronage...

#### Salty
Old 10-04-2023, 10:40 PM   #408
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Wish I could thank you for producing some actual court documents.

You know there are a shitload for your buddy that you hate for us to mention since he is the only one arrested and convicted of crimes.
Old 10-05-2023, 03:28 AM   #409
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Wish I could thank you for producing some actual court documents.

You know there are a shitload for your buddy that you hate for us to mention since he is the only one arrested and convicted of crimes.
You seem to be unaware that prosecution of a sitting President occurs in Congress. Bag-Boy Hunter has already been making the rounds through the court system, with a gentle breeze to his hind side from the DOJ.
Old 10-05-2023, 07:33 AM   #410
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Oh ---- He's surely aware of that, Fess.

That just gives him more cover to hide-behind and
claim "No Evidence" - since President Joe is not
being prosecuted - Yet.

#### Salty
Old 10-05-2023, 08:22 PM   #411
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FesteredUncle View Post
You seem to be unaware that prosecution of a sitting President occurs in Congress. Bag-Boy Hunter has already been making the rounds through the court system, with a gentle breeze to his hind side from the DOJ.
Who said anything about prosecution while in the WH? I said former potus is way ahead in the crime biz than the current one. Just because you are in office, doesn't mean you can't be hauled in court. The time periods for the following cases, which BTW the corrupt donny family lost, the Big Cheato was up to his eyeteeth in the business. No. 19-cv-03826 (S.D.N.Y. Apr. 29, 2019) and No. 19-cv-08694 (S.D.N.Y. Sept. 19, 2019)

And obviously you haven't read my comments about Hunter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Oh ---- He's surely aware of that, Fess.

That just gives him more cover to hide-behind and
claim "No Evidence" - since President Joe is not
being prosecuted - Yet.

#### Salty

Yup. Now salty, if you look above, you can see I supplied EVIDENCE about the guilt and prosecution of the Organization that donny was the mast head to during the time period case brought up.

See. It isn't hard to produce EVIDENCE that is brought up in court cases. This all occurred before #HeWhoShallBeNamed became potus. Joey has been a public servant longer than donny was allowed to play with his dads pocket change. Hence, there should be a shit ton more dirt on him that would be dragged into court. I keep asking for you to produce it but ..... And I ain't the only one asking.

And don't forget Salty, The Oxford English Dictionary
defines crime simply as: ‘An action
or omission which constitutes an
offence and is punishable by law’.

Again, show us the convictions that prove Joey is a criminal. Because in the Queens English, you have not proved it like it has been proved for donny.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:23 PM   #412
Salty Again
Valued Poster

This thread concerns the Biden Family Corruption.
NOT speculation and Whataboutism of others.

Please stay on-topic.

#### Salty
Old 10-06-2023, 04:37 AM   #413
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Quote:
Who said anything about prosecution while in the WH? I said former potus is way ahead in the crime biz than the current one.
While I would like to comment on your "donny" issue at the end of your post above, I will defer to that in another topic, elsewhere.

What I did was to quote the entirety of your post and comment on it. So a couple thoughts on that: Can you find a way to be more clear on a consistent basis? Here is the problem: noone else lives in your head, I hope. As such, noone else knows what you are yabbering on about. Though some of your posts are substantially more clear than others, at times, not that they seem consistently on topic however.

To that end, it could be that the topic of the thread is the "Biden Crime Syndicate", while you are yabbering on about Trump. OK, so maybe Trump may know what you are thinking because he seems to occupy space in your head constantly. Perhaps because of that rent free living, you may be party or witness to a claim that he has not claimed the in-kind gift on his taxes or something. But I still do not grasp what any of that has do within a thread about the "Biden Crime Syndicate".
Old 10-06-2023, 08:57 PM   #414
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
This thread concerns the Biden Family Corruption.
NOT speculation and Whataboutism of others.

Please stay on-topic.

#### Salty
From what you post, it really isn't.

What *you* supply is speculation and Whataboutism. If you would have named the thread that, it would dovetail beautifully with most every post you make here.

Quote:
While I would like to comment on your "donny" issue at the end of your post above, I will defer to that in another topic, elsewhere.

Beautiful. From the way this thread is going, nobody has posted any court case documents that produce evidence of what the thread is titled.

Quote:
What I did was to quote the entirety of your post and comment on it. So a couple thoughts on that: Can you find a way to be more clear on a consistent basis? Here is the problem: noone else lives in your head, I hope. As such, noone else knows what you are yabbering on about. Though some of your posts are substantially more clear than others, at times, not that they seem consistently on topic however.

And here I thought I was being clear, concise and precise. What my "yabbering" pertains to is the topic of this thread. The OP and others "yabber" about is anything but.

So, let us do baby steps here. Topic consist of four words.
The first word is the surname of a family that the OP loves to talk about.
Second word pertains to related to the first word by marriage and/or blood.
Third word is recognized to have three meanings, of which one is considered to be obsolete.
Fourth word I have already given the definition of which comes down to an action or omission which constitutes an offence and is punishable by law.

The combination of the latter two words came about in the late 1960s and means a group working together for common criminal intent.

Now, here is were everyone seems to be ignoring the elephant in the room. A *crime* as defined means punishable by law. No one has shown that the subject of the thread has a case in court or ruling against them. I am not the only one asking for such. The OP and those other who"lives in your head" of the OP have not shown these criminal cases.

Quote:
To that end, it could be that the topic of the thread is the "Biden Crime Syndicate", while you are yabbering on about Trump. OK, so maybe Trump may know what you are thinking because he seems to occupy space in your head constantly. Perhaps because of that rent free living, you may be party or witness to a claim that he has not claimed the in-kind gift on his taxes or something. But I still do not grasp what any of that has do within a thread about the "Biden Crime Syndicate".
Since no one was coming forth showing joey pre-trial diversion paperwork or court cases that were ruled against him, I just presented examples of what I was asking for.

Seems you and the OP are mighty butthurt that the examples I posted, and I remind you again that they meet the conditions of the thread title, are of your buddy.
These example are to help you understand what a few other people are asking for. We just want to see the proof. Nothing more. So, if asking for such is your definition of "yabbering", so be it. That definitly doesn't constitute the mental processes of a frontal cortex 24/7.

It seems those that are in denile about the examples i've given are the ones suffering from TDS.

NOW, if the thread title was "Speculation and Whataboutism of Joey&Co", i'd be humouring myself reading the posted material.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:24 PM   #415
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "Proof" of WHAT?

#### Salty
Old 10-07-2023, 04:03 AM   #416
FesteredUncle
BANNED

Quote:
No one has shown that the subject of the thread has a case in court or ruling against them.
It seems what we may have here is a failure to communicate, so let's break it down to bite-sized chunks:

- Joe Biden in the head of the Biden crime family (think Al Capone)

- Nobody gives a ratz-azz about Hunter "Small Potato" Biden

- Joe Biden is the sitting President (as distasteful as that is)

- Only Congress can impeach the sitting President (rulz R rulz)

- Joe Biden owns the entirety of the DOJ and DNC Lawfare apparatus and they will do anything to shield his syndicate, including persecuting your apparent mind squatter relentlessly which is classic witness intimidation.

- Whether Donald J Trump is paying rent or is a squatter in your head is not relevant to the Biden Crime Family Syndicate topic, except in the narrow band mentioned above.
Old 10-07-2023, 11:06 AM   #417
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "Al Capone" is a GREAT analogy, Fess.

As Al Capone has been surely portrayed on the telly and
in films as a BIG "crime boss" - and yet went to prison
for tax evasion, yes?

... So the fellow simply didn't pay proper taxes, and yet
is considoured by many to be a PREMIER Crime Boss" in America.
Maybe the biggest one ever!

... So with that in-mind - as more and more EVIDENCE surely
trickles out that shows the crimes of the Biden Family
- I'm surely okay with the thread title here.

#### Salty
Old 10-07-2023, 01:54 PM   #418
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
It seems what we may have here is a failure to communicate, so let's break it down to bite-sized chunks:

- Joe Biden in the head of the Biden crime family (think Al Capone)

As the definition from the English dictionary I posted says, Crime == Court Conviction.
Still waiting for y'all to show such.

- Nobody gives a ratz-azz about Hunter "Small Potato" Biden

Really? The salty one makes reference a dozen times to him on this thread alone.

- Joe Biden is the sitting President (as distasteful as that is)

WHAT!? I thought y'all said he wasn't!!
Y'all were screaming FRAUD in the streets but where silent in the court.

- Only Congress can impeach the sitting President (rulz R rulz)

Where did I ever mention Impeach? This thread has CRIME in the title. Focus now. (See reference to definition and explaination of Crime in this post....which y'all like to ignore.

- Joe Biden owns the entirety of the DOJ and DNC Lawfare apparatus and they will do anything to shield his syndicate, including persecuting your apparent mind squatter relentlessly which is classic witness intimidation.

And donny didn't when he was in office?
He had the DOJ, FBI, Senate, etc. in his back pocket.
PRIME TIME to throw down the hammer! Why wasn't joey put in chains then?

- Whether Donald J Trump is paying rent or is a squatter in your head is not relevant to the Biden Crime Family Syndicate topic, except in the narrow band mentioned above.
my. oh. my. How the butthurt is strong here. Get some tuckpads. It amazes me that joey being in public service for 51 years, you only harp on "congress" and "impeach". Why ignore the other 94% of the time he wasn't POTUS? Donny been at it for 48 years before he was in office. And he has convictions, which I have posted the links, which came from actions before and during his time in office. I am being polite in not bringing up anything after he left office since there is pile of shit laying a stench for many decades behind that time.

Until you show proof of convictions in court, which is the definition of crime, don't be showing TDS when I use examples of proof that people are asking for here.

You gotta have something on a guy that has been in the public light for over half a century. Don't just focus on 3 measly years. A true crime syndicate takes longer to form.

Sincerely, those waiting for links to court cases proving what your yammering about.
Old 10-07-2023, 09:58 PM   #419
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... They surely got A LOT on the guy in office all that time.
And it's ALL just coming to light...

... Stay Tuned!

#### Salty
Old 10-08-2023, 04:18 PM   #420
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

...but not in court.

Seeing you still refuse to post proof of crime, Salty, why don't you petition the Mod to change the title of this thread to what I suggested.

Quote:
NOW, if the thread title was "Speculation and Whataboutism of Joey&Co", i'd be humouring myself reading the posted material.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women