Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70792
biomed163174
Yssup Rider60813
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36930
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2015, 09:17 PM   #406
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Bacon.... That is MSOG.... All day long....

Tell me you cannot fry one and not eat it... So you have to repeat .....
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:51 AM   #407
Chazj
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Well stated, Caroline!
There are many of us in the world that are looking for exactly what you provide: a very beautiful, intelligent, articulate and wonderfully open-minded sexual woman that gets to know us well so we enjoy each other at much a deeper level than a BnG. I trust you agree that there are men you see that provide reciprocal benefits for you.

It's cliché - but "Don't ever change!' ;-)
Chazj is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:23 AM   #408
skeeter

Encounters: 28

I just ran across this thread. I don't read or post much in the Houston forums, I don't have the time to read that much lol..... And I sure didn't read all 28 pages of this. However I did want to comment on the OP thread starter.
I have had the pleasure of meeting Ms Davenport for 90 minutes. It was only one round for me, but OMG what a round .... I'm a pleaser by nature so the fact that she made me sincerely believe she was pleased, the fact that she did take the time to honestly try to get to know me in an abbreviated chat session and wanted to know what did please me, then used that information, made the visit exceptional.
I just wish there were more opportunities to visit with her....
She's my idea of GFE.....
Enjoy what she offers to the fullest and IMHO, you will be better off for it.

Just my .02 cents
skeeter is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:33 AM   #409
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazj View Post
Well stated, Caroline!
There are many of us in the world that are looking for exactly what you provide: a very beautiful, intelligent, articulate and wonderfully open-minded sexual woman that gets to know us well so we enjoy each other at much a deeper level than a BnG. I trust you agree that there are men you see that provide reciprocal benefits for you.

It's cliché - but "Don't ever change!' ;-)
Nobody mentioned BnG...at least I didn't see a mention. I thought the gripes were about mutts wanting Tap-Out fuckarama non-stop action, hold the bullshit.

Personally, I'd glad CD cleared this up...there was a time a few years ago when I first started this nonsense that a bullshit-rich type encounter appealed to me, but that need is presently satisfied and p4p nowadays is needed extremely infrequently, if at all. If I did do p4p, however, I wouldn't be interested in anything but the action.

So, thanks for the heads-up, CD...you're appealing and everything like that but if Bebbi Gel leaves me stranded for long enough to get the evil jism buildup .... well, we wouldn't be right for each other....oh my!

What I don't get is how come some mutts act like they're mad at her for putting on the type show she's comfy with ... that's apparently what she offers and if it's not the way you want to roll...then roll on. But no reason to act all indignant about it...
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:18 PM   #410
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post

What I don't get is how come some mutts act like they're mad at her for putting on the type show she's comfy with ... that's apparently what she offers and if it's not the way you want to roll...then roll on. But no reason to act all indignant about it...
I'm with you on her doing her shows how she sees fit. What I read was that some think she was trying to have her cake and eat it too by not saying she does not do MSOG in the hour option when in fact for the most part she does not do them.

I think they were asking for a clarification.

Would someone post where the RTM button is please. I'm trying to get a explanation from Pistol why he thought a post of my was not on topic. Evidently that is the correct way to ask a Mod.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 12:34 PM   #411
MOTOXMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Some pussy is just to damn good for only 1 shot .........
MOTOXMAN is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:11 PM   #412
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

(**EDIT FTFY
FoxyNC is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:21 PM   #413
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post
I'm CarloineDavenport's Pimp and do not care for WTF pointing out truthful things in her threAD.
FIFY...

Foxy, you can not just make up something like I said it without noting that you in fact did so. I never posted what you are representing I posted.

What if I did that to yours?

See how this would wind up looking?

Let's try and stay on point. Some folks are confused what this threAD really is. You seem to be one of them.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:57 PM   #414
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are the one without clarity.

You are confused when a lady says, "MSOG is available if my comfort levels are reached & we have time, sure." Granted, that may not happen every time. You want an ABSOLUTE promissory of "x services rendered" (i.e. MSOG*2, or whatever number) when it truly is YMMV.

You went way overboard when responding, to the point of derailing (it IS derailing when you started posting pics of other providers, around that area of the posts, IMO...)
Yet, you act confused about precisely why you were pointed.... Then were asked to start your own thread, if you had complaints/issues about said pointing- (Am I not following this correctly?)
Yet you continue to beat this dead horse, after you were told not to....

(Let me grab my ..... )

And.... me a pimp? Surely you jest.
If I were in charge of anything, I would be a Madame, not a pimp, Sir.
Me being in charge of ANY other provider, would be BSC, as I can barely keep myself "in line." (Not to mention you couldn't PAY me to be in charge of a bunch-o-crazy bitches. Once had a job offer to be "house-mom" at my local strip-club..... uh...PASS.)
If I were her pimp, then "Where's Mah Muuunnayyy?"

Heh.

Lastly, no usage of the "FTFY"- & I left that out....
Silly me.... FTFY and my apologies...
Now, did Foxy make it all better?
Now they can now OBVIOUSLY SEE what *I* am saying isn't what you were saying at all.....(Or is it?)

Satire in meme's. Love it.

The whole point of this threAD is clarity for the OP's potential clients AND as ALWAYS..... publicity.

Duh.

You mad tho?
Old 07-01-2015, 01:58 PM   #415
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Don Quixote really needs to find another windmill...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #416
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Don Quixote really needs to find another windmill...

Old 07-01-2015, 03:52 PM   #417
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyNC View Post

You went way overboard when responding, to the point of derailing (it IS derailing when you started posting pics of other providers, around that area of the posts, IMO...)
Yet, you act confused about precisely why you were pointed.... Then were asked to start your own thread, if you had complaints/issues about said pointing- (Am I not following correctly? [/I]
The only thing you got right was asking the question as to if you were following that correctly. ..you were not. You might want to go back and reread and show me where i posted any pic's of any providers? That just a start...once you do that i will point you In the direction to correct the rest of your erroneous assumptions.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 05:30 PM   #418
hornfreak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

WTF, I think the RTM button is the bottom red triangle, at the left side, way under your avatar....btw, if I wanted to meet and waste my time talking with someone , I would of signed up at Match.com....but that's just me
hornfreak is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 06:26 PM   #419
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Thanks hornfreak.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 01:04 AM   #420
Jon Bon
Hobby Dreamer

Encounters: 396

LOL, all this from my one question? I was simply doing research for candidates of my 200th review.

I did not read all the pages.

This really reminds me of a conversation I had with a provider.

Simply, CD's target market of hobbyists is different than other providers. She has the look and services that, created enough regulars or new hobbyists, that want to see her, to satisfy her financial needs.
Jon Bon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women