Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-15-2020, 02:15 PM   #406
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
And just who determines the "going rate". Everyone is free to set their own rate. The fact is there used to be a number of 20-30 year olds available in Pittsburgh at fair prices with just hobby board credentials required. Today there is not - just an example of what nearly every guy has said about the state of the Pittsburgh hobby - it is quite bad in terms of options guys are looking for.

And as far as being discussed in public forums, good providers should have nothing to hide or worry about as no one is unkind to them. In fact, good providers can gain more business from positive press on public forums. It is only the bad providers who are the ones who dislike and complain about public forums as they are called out here for what they are.
The provider determines the going rate.

Forums are all fine and good if you are communicating factual information. I’m all for that!
Hope everyone has had an enjoyable week!
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 02:19 PM   #407
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Is anyone really shocked that there aren’t a plethora of 20-30 year old available, reliable providers willing to take less than the going rate and no screening at your beck and call, in Pittsburgh?

Especially if they have read the way “we” are discussed in public forums.

Well at least you used client instead of hobbyist. (Proud)

Baby steps ...

Happy Humpday!
Maybe berry missed this post as it addresses his concerns.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 06:55 PM   #408
Tuckahoe1
Registered Member

The 20-30 year old providers in Pittsburgh have always been there. Always will be there but they don't advertise. You have to be in the inner circle. The elite providers have outdated the internet boards the twitters and social media movements and they will outlast them all because they are paid well enough to not be hunting appointments.

There are a handful of guys that know what I'm talking about and a hundred that wish they did. You get what you pay for gentlemen.
Tuckahoe1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 09:39 PM   #409
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I don't know what you are taking about Tukahoe1. Please explain in further detail. I mean, you haven't posted a single review here even though you been here 3 years longer than me.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:39 AM   #410
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
The provider determines the going rate.

Forums are all fine and good if you are communicating factual information. I’m all for that!
Hope everyone has had an enjoyable week!
No - each provider determines her "own" rate. And each hobbyist decides whether the amount she is asking is worth it or not. There is no standard "going rate". The strong arm days of Indys and Local 250 are past.

And factual information, good and bad is what this site is all about. It is what guys share here. And that sharing of factual info is why Eccie Pittsburgh grew over the years while Indys (which did not like factual info, especially if it was negative) declined til failing
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:45 AM   #411
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe berry missed this post as it addresses his concerns.
Nope, you just posted this to try and stir up shit like you normally do.

You know I didn't miss that post as I responded to it

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...&postcount=399
Old 09-16-2020, 12:52 AM   #412
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckahoe1 View Post
The 20-30 year old providers in Pittsburgh have always been there. Always will be there but they don't advertise. You have to be in the inner circle. The elite providers have outdated the internet boards the twitters and social media movements and they will outlast them all because they are paid well enough to not be hunting appointments.

There are a handful of guys that know what I'm talking about and a hundred that wish they did. You get what you pay for gentlemen.
Says the guy with zero reviews and no contributions of hofo in 4+ years and nothing else to back up his assertion

We are not talking about the unicorn on SA who has a couple sugar daddies. Those aren't providers. We are talking providers who are generally available in the hobby and thus who generally advertise. And except for a rare exception, those 20-30 year old hotties just are not in Pittsburgh like in the past
Old 09-16-2020, 03:02 AM   #413
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Says the guy with zero reviews and no contributions of hofo in 4+ years and nothing else to back up his assertion

We are not talking about the unicorn on SA who has a couple sugar daddies. Those aren't providers. We are talking providers who are generally available in the hobby and thus who generally advertise. And except for a rare exception, those 20-30 year old hotties just are not in Pittsburgh like in the past
In today’s hobby world...... Post Fosta and SA and Covid, the ONLY option for the kind of girl you want (other then sa) is the large agencies, and that will be 400 a meet with heavy screening.
You gotta pick your poison Berry. It ain’t 2010.
Charley3 is online now   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 06:07 AM   #414
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

Thanks for the 'almost useful' information.

I guess I'm not in the inner circle. Is there a membership fee? Regular meetings? Secret clubhouse?
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:13 AM   #415
Tuckahoe1
Registered Member

I've never posted a review and I never will. The guys that do all the posting might account for 2-3% of the hobby in any particular area. There is nothing new about that it is the way it has always been big posters and big reviewers do not equal great clients. Just like the providers that have the biggest post count don't equal the best providers.
Tuckahoe1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 11:16 AM   #416
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Please explain your process for procuring providers with no listings, Tuckahoe1. I am very interested how you do it, especially when large gatherings are restricted due to lockdowns.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:34 PM   #417
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I've never posted a review and I never will. The guys that do all the posting might account for 2-3% of the hobby in any particular area. There is nothing new about that it is the way it has always been big posters and big reviewers do not equal great clients. Just like the providers that have the biggest post count don't equal the best providers.
Straw man argument. Nobody claimed the "best" clients or providers post a lot on here. Like many hobbyists/providers, you have self-esteem issues. Only difference is you try to alleviate them by telling yourself you're better than the rest of us.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 07:08 PM   #418
bkfantasy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Straw man argument. Nobody claimed the "best" clients or providers post a lot on here. Like many hobbyists/providers, you have self-esteem issues. Only difference is you try to alleviate them by telling yourself you're better than the rest of us.
It sounds like he lucked into an UTR girl or bought into XOC or city-girls when they were open. Good for him. But he wants us to think he's part of some kind of Eyes Wide Shut bullshit going on in Pittsburgh.
bkfantasy is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 08:23 PM   #419
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

His location says Tennessee.
pittlicker is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 09:05 PM   #420
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I believe he is referring to agencies that do not advertise on the web.
blkstocking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women