Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42137
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36504
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2013, 10:21 PM   #406
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If you are offended by the word "cracker," then you probably ARE one!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:21 PM   #407
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
So getting the crap beat out of you, having to go into hiding, financial ruin and facing death threats for the rest of your life isn't suffering some kind of consequence?
Maybe next time the next community wanna be cop will think long and hard before he straps on a gun and follows a kid for just walking thru the neighborhood
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 04:03 AM   #408
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe next time the next community wanna be cop will think long and hard before he straps on a gun and follows a kid for just walking thru the neighborhood
May be next time the next little "bad-ass" hoodie gansta-wanta-be will think twice before turning on someone watching him walk through the neighborhood where he doesn't live and will think three times before trying to beat the crap out of the person watching him walk through the neighborhood where he doesn't live.

Speaking of FACTS ... has anyone seen a "diagram" of the path taken by Martin?

A = apartment of his relative's girlfriend WHERE HE WAS TEMPORARILY STAYING
B = store WHERE HE BOUGHT SKITTLES AND A DRINK

A to B and B to A.

C = spot where he died.

I looked through the "entire" report to the Special Prosecuter (with generous text redactions).

Didn't see ANY CRIME SCENE DIAGRAM!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:19 AM   #409
gnadfly
Account Disabled

There's a ton of maps out there. Don't know if you are just complaining about the lack of a map in the report submitted to the special prosecutor or that you want to see a map. I don't see one with the convenience store located.

Was there photos of Zimmerman right after the attack in the report?
Supposedly Racheal had texted and called Trayvon right after Zimmerman "attacked" Trayvon. Nobody asked what those texts or phone messages said. Are they in the report also?

Is this photo in the report of the neighborhood main entrance? Notice the two "neighborhood watch" signs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._entrance.jpeg
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:28 AM   #410
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
So getting the crap beat out of you, having to go into hiding, financial ruin and facing death threats for the rest of your life isn't suffering some kind of consequence?
NO.. and if the Fatboy had stayed in the car like the 911 dispatcher told him to do none of this shit would have ever happened
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:29 AM   #411
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's a ton of maps out there. Don't know if you are just complaining about the lack of a map in the report submitted to the special prosecutor or that you want to see a map. I don't see one with the convenience store located.
I don't need a map. I'm talking about a crime scene diagram positioning ... the principal locations in relationship to one another to scale ... that is a customary practice when relative distances are relevant ... which these are ... I would think that such a rendition would be in the PC information to the assistant SP doing the decision making on what charges, if any, are to be filed. And certainly available by the time of trial, even if they plan to bus the jurors to the scene before the trial is over.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #412
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
NO.. and if the Fatboy had stayed in the car like the 911 dispatcher told him to do none of this shit would have ever happened
The dispatcher didn't tell "Fatboy" to stay "in the car"!

Must you keep changing the facts?
Old 07-04-2013, 08:31 AM   #413
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I don't need a map. I'm talking about a crime scene diagram positioning ... the principal locations in relationship to one another to scale ... that is a customary practice when relative distances are relevant ... which these are ... I would think that such a rendition would be in the PC information to the assistant SP doing the decision making on what charges, if any, are to be filed. And certainly available by the time of trial, even if they plan to bus the jurors to the scene before the trial is over.
why don't you join the police force and see what they have that's not being offered to the general public
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #414
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
The dispatcher didn't tell "Fatboy" to stay "in the car"!

Must you keep changing the facts?

fat boy was told the cops didn't need him to get out of the car, and he said OK.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #415
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Here's a map of the 7-11 location, where trayvon stayed, etc

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-and-skittles/

I haven't seen a diagram of the specific crime scene. You are talking about a rendering where the body was lying, with the cards with the locations of evidence were, correct?
Old 07-04-2013, 08:44 AM   #416
CJ7
Valued Poster

where are the bushes the kid was hiding behind when he jumped out and attacked the fat mexican
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:49 AM   #417
CJ7
Valued Poster

Zimmerman told police investigators the night of the killing that Trayvon was circling his car and that he was frightened by him. But, throughout his entire call with the non-emergency dispatcher, Zimmerman does not mention once that Trayvon was circling his car, in fact he is constantly telling the dispatcher that Trayvon is running away. There is only one reference to Trayvon approaching Zimmerman's car, and according to the time and distance from where Zimmerman last saw Trayvon, it would be impossible for Trayvon to have encountered Zimmerman where he says he was encountered (at the clubhouse

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/8-reason...#ixzz2Y5Xg584j
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #418
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If you are offended by the word "cracker," then you probably ARE one!
I prefer "square head-kraut" myself.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:17 AM   #419
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
May be next time the next little "bad-ass" hoodie gansta-wanta-be will think twice before turning on someone watching him walk through the neighborhood where he doesn't live and will think three times before trying to beat the crap out of the person watching him walk through the neighborhood where he doesn't live.
!
Or maybe next time the guys wearing the hoodie will start carrying guns to counter dipshits like Zimmerman , when they are walking on public property minding their own business.

Zimmerman is going down and you know it and you know that I know you know it. That is why you will not make a prediction on the outcome.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:34 AM   #420
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Or maybe next time the guys wearing the hoodie will start carrying guns to counter dipshits like Zimmerman , when they are walking on public property minding their own business.
I think by the Chicago murder rate, there are already a lot of guys wearing hoodies carrying guns....

However, look at the place that the killing occurred.

Its a gated community with multiple signs saying there is a neighborhood watch group in the community.

Fair warning that you may be followed if you are a stranger walking like you may be on drugs on a cold, rainy night.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women