Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-09-2021, 02:07 PM   #391
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong View Post
You can get the corrupted threads back if they are more than one page by posting to it until you produce another page. None of the threads are actually corrupted. It's only a post within the thread that is corrupted. That's why you can still access all the pages of a thread except the last, and you can still post to the multipage threads. Just post multiple times until you create a new page.
Quote:
I'm gay.
Strokey McDingDong is gay
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 02:07 PM   #392
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You can get the corrupted threads back if they are more than one page by posting to it until you produce another page. None of the threads are actually corrupted. It's only a post within the thread that is corrupted. That's why you can still access all the pages of a thread except the last, and you can still post to the multipage threads. Just post multiple times until you create a new page.
Quote:
I'm gay.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 02:07 PM   #393
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
I'm gay.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 02:08 PM   #394
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Hey, it works. This thread is no longer corrupted, except for page 26 which won't load.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 05:56 PM   #395
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

German chief pathologist sounds alarm on fatal vaccine injuries
The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, has carried out over forty autopsies on people who had died within two weeks of their vaccination. Schirmacher expressed alarm over his findings.
The regional daily Augsburger Allgemeine reported: “Schirmacher assumes that 30 to 40 percent of them died from the vaccination. In his opinion, the frequency of fatal consequences of vaccinations is underestimated – a politically explosive statement in times when the vaccination campaign is losing momentum, the Delta variant is spreading rapidly and restrictions on non-vaccinated people are being discussed.”

The Merkel administration quickly moved to respond to this “politically explosive” statement from Heidelberg. According to the German Press Agency (dpa), the Paul Ehrlich Institute announced that Schirmacher’s statements were “incomprehensible”. The Chancellor’s lackey, senior German immunologist Thomas Mertens dismissed the findings right away: “I don’t know of any data that would allow a justifiable statement to be made here and I am not assuming an unreported number.”

The immunologist Christian Bogdan from the Erlangen University Hospital, member of the Standing Vaccination Commission (STIKO), also contradicted Schirmacher’s assumption of a “high number of unreported vaccination complications or even deaths”.

The pathologist however received support from his own ranks, and the Federal Association of German Pathologists stated that more autopsies of vaccinated people who died within a certain time frame after vaccination should be performed.

The head of the “Autopsy Working Group” in this association wanted to make general practitioners and health authorities aware of this. In other words, doctors of the patients who die within a few days or weeks after vaccination should apply for an autopsy in case of doubt or the health authorities should take action.

The Federal Association of Pathologists had already requested this in March in a letter to Health Minister Jens Spahn (CDU), but it went unanswered.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 07:00 PM   #396
bambino
Valued Poster

https://rumble.com/vozjba-pfizer-criminal-history.html
Old 11-09-2021, 07:21 PM   #397
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

"German chief pathologist sounds alarm on fatal vaccine injuries..."

I don't believe any of that Kraut nonsense. This is from God's Country, published by the Texas Department of State Health Services,

Key Findings

From September 4 through October 1, 2021:
Unvaccinated people were 13 times more likely to become infected with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people.
Unvaccinated people were 20 times more likely to experience COVID-19-associated death than fully vaccinated people.

Vaccination had a strong protective effect on infections and deaths among people of all ages. The protective impact on infections was consistent across adult age groups and even greater in people ages 12 to 17 years. The protective impact on COVID-19 deaths, which was high for all age groups, varied more widely. In the September time frame, unvaccinated people in their 40s were 55 times more likely to die from COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated people of the same age. Unvaccinated people aged 75 years and older were 12 times more likely to die than their vaccinated counterparts.

Overall, regardless of vaccination status, people in Texas were four to five times more likely to become infected with COVID-19 or suffer a COVID-19-associated death while the Delta variant was prevalent in Texas (August 2021) compared with a period before the Delta variant became prevalent (April 2021).

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/...on-status.aspx
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 08:00 PM   #398
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Bambino, McDingDong, and FatCity, As to your concerns about getting myocarditis after the vaccine, again, you can always get the J&J vaccine, instead of an mRNA vaccine, which will reduce your risk from close to "0" to infinitesimally close to "0". Then you can apply for jobs that require a vaccine, be politically correct, and truthfully tell your dates that you've been vaccinated so it's OK to DFK. And so much more.

From one of the sources that follows, about 2.1 out of every 100,000 people who received an mRNA vaccine were identified with myocarditis. From another, 0.6 people out of every 100,000 were identified with myocarditis. But 350 out of 100,000 (5,069 out of 1,452,773 in the last link) who actually got the disease ended up with a diagnosis of myocarditis. Since most people are either going to get vaccinated or get the disease or both, if you're concerned about myocarditis, you're better off getting the vaccine.

This squares with what many have been saying, that COVID is as much of a disease of the circulatory system as a disease of the respiratory system.

From a paper written by a group of Israeli physicians,

Among patients in a large Israeli health care system who had received at least one dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine, the estimated incidence of myocarditis was 2.13 cases per 100,000 persons; the highest incidence was among male patients between the ages of 16 and 29 years. Most cases of myocarditis were mild or moderate in severity.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110737

From a study about people in the Kaiser Permanente system, published in Journal of the American Medical Association,

In this population-based cohort study of 2 392 924 individuals who received at least 1 dose of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, acute myocarditis was rare, at an incidence of 5.8 cases per 1 million individuals after the second dose (1 case per 172 414 fully vaccinated individuals). Tiny's note: that's about 0.6 case of myocarditis per 100,000 fully vaccinated people.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2784800

From a CDC paper,

Within the cohort of 36,005,294 patients, 1,452,773 (4.0%) received a diagnosis of COVID-19 during March 2020–January 2021, and 5,069 (0.01%) received a diagnosis of myocarditis during March 2020–February 2021. (Tiny's note: that's 349 out of 100,000 COVID patients, who had the disease, identified with myocarditis.)

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e5.htm

And if you do get myocarditis from the vaccine, it's not the end of the world. From CDC web site:

Most patients with myocarditis or pericarditis who received care responded well to medicine and rest and felt better quickly.
Patients can usually return to their normal daily activities after their symptoms improve. Those who have been diagnosed with myocarditis should consult with their cardiologist (heart doctor) about return to exercise or sports.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...ocarditis.html
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 08:06 PM   #399
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

The sweat substance produced by the apocrine glands is fatty. Bacteria on the skin act on sweat and break it down to odorous fatty acids. Therefore the sweat produced by apocrine glands is likely to cause a fouler odor.
Someone told me the vax causes this ^^^^^^
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 08:14 PM   #400
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

WD, That stuff is a potent aphrodisiac. It drives women wild.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 01:13 AM   #401
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I admit that I haven't read all of the posts in this thread. But the vast majority of people who make excuses about why they're not going to get the shots aren't going to get them anyway no matter what you tell them.

Most people who got the shots because they actually listened to the "experts" about why to do so have already had it done by now. I chose to take the medical advice from experts and not random clowns on a whore board who are anti vaxx. That's my call with my body and health. Everyone else is free to make their call with their body and health as is their right to do so IMO.

Going back and forth with this topic is redundant to put it kindly. This forum is hardly a think tank and because of that simple fact, make your own decisions how you deem fit for your own well-being and comfort.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 01:31 AM   #402
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

Which experts did you listen to?

Was is the CDC who said that everyone should be forced to get vaccinated in order to end the pandemic, or was it Joe Biden? Is Joe Biden an expert?
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 03:50 AM   #403
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I admit that I haven't read all of the posts in this thread. But the vast majority of people who make excuses about why they're not going to get the shots aren't going to get them anyway no matter what you tell them.

Most people who got the shots because they actually listened to the "experts" about why to do so have already had it done by now. I chose to take the medical advice from experts and not random clowns on a whore board who are anti vaxx. That's my call with my body and health. Everyone else is free to make their call with their body and health as is their right to do so IMO.

Going back and forth with this topic is redundant to put it kindly. This forum is hardly a think tank and because of that simple fact, make your own decisions how you deem fit for your own well-being and comfort.

LM - a voice of reason and self-choice.

Be careful - You write against the ideology of your democraticommunist nomeklatura promulgations - and are now subject to cancel culture and expulsion from teh party for being 'antidoctrine' .
Which is " Get vaxxxed, Obey, and shut up about it. '
So says fiden and the great Big Brother - Comrade Xi!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 05:21 AM   #404
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
"German chief pathologist sounds alarm on fatal vaccine injuries..."

I don't believe any of that Kraut nonsense. This is from God's Country, published by the Texas Department of State Health Services,

Key Findings

From September 4 through October 1, 2021:
Unvaccinated people were 13 times more likely to become infected with COVID-19 than fully vaccinated people.
Unvaccinated people were 20 times more likely to experience COVID-19-associated death than fully vaccinated people.

Vaccination had a strong protective effect on infections and deaths among people of all ages. The protective impact on infections was consistent across adult age groups and even greater in people ages 12 to 17 years. The protective impact on COVID-19 deaths, which was high for all age groups, varied more widely. In the September time frame, unvaccinated people in their 40s were 55 times more likely to die from COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated people of the same age. Unvaccinated people aged 75 years and older were 12 times more likely to die than their vaccinated counterparts.

Overall, regardless of vaccination status, people in Texas were four to five times more likely to become infected with COVID-19 or suffer a COVID-19-associated death while the Delta variant was prevalent in Texas (August 2021) compared with a period before the Delta variant became prevalent (April 2021).

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/immunize/...on-status.aspx
If you still put faith in the CDC and Fauci I have a bridge in Pittsburgh to sell you;

For anyone who still believes the Covid injections are vaccines to artificially induce immunity to a virus, Oelrich (president of Bayer Pharmaceuticals) leaves us in no doubt as to what they are.

“We are really taking that leap [to drive innovation] – us as a company, Bayer – in cell and gene therapies … ultimately the mRNA vaccines are an example for that cell and gene therapy. I always like to say: if we had surveyed two years ago in the public – ‘would you be willing to take a gene or cell therapy and inject it into your body?’ – **we probably would have had a 95% refusal rate,***” Oelrich said.

https://theexpose.uk/2021/11/06/baye...-the-pandemic/
Old 11-10-2021, 05:26 AM   #405
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/rrndaily/104464

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women