Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2015, 01:51 PM   #391
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your elementary response betrays your elementary education, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Now show that the Christians were not previously in those regions targeted for reconquest during the Crusades, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, or STFU.
I won't, because I don't give a fuck. I'm not fighting with you about shit that happened thousand years ago you jizzmopper.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:55 PM   #392
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
I won't, because I don't give a fuck. I'm not fighting with you about shit that happened thousand years ago you jizzmopper.
You're a lying SOB, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you ARE posting contrarian remarks in this thread. Now support your fucking position with something factual, or STFU, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:56 PM   #393
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a lying SOB, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you ARE posting contrarian remarks in this thread. Now support your fucking position with something factual, or STFU, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!
Something factual? Like grubered odumbo minion? Like that? The beauty of it is you don't get to tell me what to do
Old 02-25-2015, 01:58 PM   #394
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Something factual? Like grubered odumbo minion? Like that?
That's sums up your level of understanding quite well, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, given how you willfully ignore the maps and the quoted text from historians. Now support your fucking position with something factual, or STFU, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!
Old 02-25-2015, 02:09 PM   #395
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's sums up your level of understanding quite well, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, given how you willfully ignore the maps and the quoted text from historians. Now support your fucking position with something factual, or STFU, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion!
Historians?
Old 02-25-2015, 02:14 PM   #396
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Historians?
If you don't understand the word, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, look it up.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:21 PM   #397
shanm
Valued Poster

Jesus, talking about the old testaments:

(Luke 16:17) But it is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for one dot of the Law to become void

Just because you disassociate yourself from it for the sake of sounding politically correct, does not make it void. It is as much a part of Christianity as the Koran is of Islam.

I guess Jesus did not like repeating himself. Or God's self. Wait I forgot, which one is he?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 03:36 PM   #398
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Jesus, talking about the old testaments:

(Luke 16:17) But it is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for one dot of the Law to become void

Just because you disassociate yourself from it for the sake of sounding politically correct, does not make it void. It is as much a part of Christianity as the Koran is of Islam.

I guess Jesus did not like repeating himself. Or God's self. Wait I forgot, which one is he?
We won't hear anymore about it from him. Unless he's dumber than he is ugly, which is possible.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:19 PM   #399
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
We won't hear anymore about it from him. Unless he's dumber than he is ugly, which is possible.
Jesus fulfilled the law and created a new covenant. Everyone knows that except you, I guess.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:29 PM   #400
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Jesus fulfilled the law and created a new covenant. Everyone knows that except you, I guess.
Then why does every Bible contain old and new testament? And did you not read the verse posted above? And you have fundamental Christians who still hold to fire and brimstone of the old testament. Their first verse cited against gays is inevitably from the old testament, because I don't believe it's mentioned in the new testament. If I'm wrong on that, I'll admit it. You don't get to pick and choose.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:29 PM   #401
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Facts would be an alien concept to a "#Grubered", Kool Aid sotted Odumbo jackass such as yourself, shamman. What evidence do you have that the Christians weren't previously in the regions targeted for reconquest during the Crusades, shamman?

Do not be fooled by IB's slight of hand.

First, this is not about "Christians", but rather about "Europeans".

Second, the fact that a group of people invaded and conquered territory in 500 AD does not make their reinvasion hundreds of years later any more "moral".

Typical IB. Ignore the issue, make up a new mock issue, ignore words you don't want to hear, misquote posts you can't handle. Nope, you haven't changed.

You questioned my use of emoticons, or whatever they are called today. Well, sometimes a little basic ridicule of your stupid posts is all that is required (or all that post deserves). You ARE the caged animal at the zoo. You DO jump and roar in utter anguish and futility when your cage is poked. You know it, we tell you it, and still you are helpless to simply put your tail between your legs and move on.

Do you REALLY think I lose any sleep over your buffoonery? Well, I don't. I laugh at your posts, laugh at what you think passes for sound logic, and go about my daily business--wondering what hundred or so foolish posts you will make in the meantime.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:36 PM   #402
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
^correction: every ignorant, my-religion-is-better-than-yours, christian apologist knows that.

“Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill . . . not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished” (Matthew 5:17-18).

Seems like Jesus was either really confused or highly retarded. Considering the state of 90% of his followers I would put my money on the latter.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:36 PM   #403
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Second, the fact that a group of people invaded and conquered territory in 500 AD does not make their reinvasion hundreds of years later any more "moral".

Typical IB. Ignore the issue, make up a new mock issue, ignore words you don't want to hear, misquote posts you can't handle. Nope, you haven't changed.

You questioned my use of emoticons, or whatever they are called today. Well, sometimes a little basic ridicule of your stupid posts is all that is required (or all that post deserves). You ARE the caged animal at the zoo. You DO jump and roar in utter anguish and futility when your cage is poked. You know it, we tell you it, and still you are helpless to simply put your tail between your legs and move on.

Do you REALLY think I lose any sleep over your buffoonery? Well, I don't. I laugh at your posts, laugh at what you think passes for sound logic, and go about my daily business--wondering what hundred or so foolish posts you will make in the meantime.
Great post. Sadly, he will just call you an odumbo gruber minion because he's a trolling cocksucker.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:43 PM   #404
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Old-THUMPER stupidly doesn't think the Romans and the Greeks are European, and he's too friggin' stupid to see the resurgence of the West manifest in the Crusades as a reaction to the continuous onslaught from Islam. FYI, "YES", Old-THUMPER, that resurgence was every bit as justified as the U.S. reaction against Japan following Pearl Harbor. You are a free-ranging Fruit Loop, Old-THUMPER.

Quote:
Great post. Sadly, he will just call you an odumbo gruber minion because he's a trolling cocksucker.
You do not win Kool Aid points by furthering your reputation as a "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 02-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #405
shanm
Valued Poster

^assumes dropping a nuke on civilian cities in retaliation for a air attack on a military base is somehow justified. Its probably the biggest war crime in history you dumb hag.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women