Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #391
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Read McPherson's book years ago. McPherson's book is considered the one-volume touchstone on this period of history, and it is still subject to copyright laws.

What?!!?! NOW you're worried about copyright laws? The Queen of Cut-And-Paste suddenly decides she can't copy from these two articles? Despite already copying from about a dozen articles in this thread alone and countless other articles in other threads? There is a fair use exception to copyright law that will cover copying the 2-page conclusion. So post it.

Quote:
Randall's book arrived in the mail Saturday - and read the pertinent chapter on-line as cited above.

I don't believe you. Post it.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:29 PM   #392
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
More of your shrill pussy-bitch whining, Old-goaT! Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry.
Didn't I predict this?

"And watch, even though I am talking to you, IBH will almost certainly jump in here any moment to continue his historic melt down."

Yep. IB is far to easy to predict.

=============================
IBH concedes that he is an assinine, bloated, ignorant, lieing, blowhard forever!
Congratulations, you earned it!
And he knows how to change it: just answer the question. But he won't.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #393
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
What?!!?! NOW you're worried about copyright laws? The Queen of Cut-And-Paste suddenly decides she can't copy from these two articles? Despite already copying from about a dozen articles in this thread alone and countless other articles in other threads? There is a fair use exception to copyright law that will cover copying the 2-page conclusion. So post it.

I don't believe you. Post it.
Once again for the pretentious, mental-midget-jackass, ExNYer with the infinitesimally small brain: McPherson's book is still subject to copy write laws: it is NOT -- NOT-- posted on-line to copy from!?! On the other hand, Randall's book IS on-line and has been cited multiple times in previous posts -- so what say YOU, ExNYer the ignorant and pretentious, go back and find it and then look IT the FUCK up yourself!

You've once again demonstrated your blind and willful ignorance, ExNYer the pretentious jackass. It's obvious your "belief system" rejects facts, but you really shouldn't brag about it. It really does make you look even more stupid, you pretentious jackass.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #394
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Just ignore the Assup the cretin...Just ignore the Assup the cretin...Just ignore the Assup the cretin...etc, etc,.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:28 PM   #395
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Didn't I predict this?

"And watch, even though I am talking to you, IBH will almost certainly jump in here any moment to continue his historic melt down."

Yep. IB is far to easy to predict.

=============================
IBH concedes that he is an assinine, bloated, ignorant, lieing, blowhard forever!
Congratulations, you earned it!
And he knows how to change it: just answer the question. But he won't.
Perhaps if you quit whining like the pussy-bitch you are you'd get a different response, Old-goaT. But as long as you continue to post the same whiney, pussy-bitch story, you're going to get the same retort. You're a trully ignorant fuck if you expect different.

So again, Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #396
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Just ignore the lunatic. He'll eventually get the message.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #397
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Just ignore Assup the dipshit. Assup will go the way of the Dodo bird.

Old 11-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #398
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Perhaps if you quit whining like the pussy-bitch you are you'd get a different response, Old-goaT. But as long as you continue to post the same whiney, pussy-bitch story, you're going to get the same retort. You're a trully ignorant fuck if you expect different.

So again, Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry.
OK, we'll try again minus the "crying" you claim I am doing. Just a very direct question: You accused my family of having ancestral guilt, so now back that up with specifics. Tell me, what evil did my family support? What attrocity did they commit? What "ancestral guilt" do you know is in my blood?

Let's see if you really will answer the question now, as you imply you will. I'll check in the morning
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:07 PM   #399
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK, we'll try again minus the "crying" you claim I am doing. Just a very direct question: You accused my family of having ancestral guilt, so now back that up with specifics. Tell me, what evil did my family support? What attrocity did they commit? What "ancestral guilt" do you know is in my blood?

Let's see if you really will answer the question now, as you imply you will. I'll check in the morning
You did the same thing you pussy-bitch hypocrite, and as long as you continue to post the same whiney, pussy-bitch story, you're going to get the same retort. You're a trully ignorant fuck if you expect different.

So again,
Old-goaT wants to slander and cast aspersions but cries like a bitch when he is likewise challenged. Cry, cry, cry, you pussy-bitch Old-goaT, cry.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #400
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Can I take a stab at the answer? Ancestral guilt, eh? What atrocity? Well, they produced you, Old-Turd.

That good enough?

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:53 AM   #401
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Can I take a stab at the answer? Ancestral guilt, eh? What atrocity? Well, they produced you, Old-Turd.

That good enough?

Actually, no. Though at least it only took you 1 attempt to actually produce something that would fit the form of an answer. IBH's been at it for a dozen or so tries and hasn't even gotten that far.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:58 AM   #402
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
You did the same thing you pussy-bitch hypocrite, and as long as you continue to post the same whiney, pussy-bitch story, you're going to get the same retort. You're a trully ignorant fuck if you expect different.

YOU posted that I had "ancestral guilt" YOU said it, not me.

I don't know what I should be guilty of, so I asked you for enlightenment since you seem to know something I don't.

So I am patiently waiting for your elaboration.

What more are you saying I should do?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:10 PM   #403
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Once again for the pretentious, mental-midget-jackass, ExNYer with the infinitesimally small brain: McPherson's book is still subject to copy write laws: it is NOT -- NOT-- posted on-line to copy from!?! On the other hand, Randall's book IS on-line and has been cited multiple times in previous posts -- so what say YOU, ExNYer the ignorant and pretentious, go back and find it and then look IT the FUCK up yourself!
Shit-for-brains - "Fair use" is an exception to copyright law. So even if copyright law still applies to McPherson's work, you can still post excerpts for the purpose of discussion. So, post the 2 page conclusion and let's see if it even mentions Article IV, Section 3. The same goes for Randall's book. Post the 2 page conclusion. You say it's on line. Let's see it. You can even post a link to it.

Quote:
You've once again demonstrated your blind and willful ignorance, ExNYer the pretentious jackass. It's obvious your "belief system" rejects facts, but you really shouldn't brag about it. It really does make you look even more stupid, you pretentious jackass.
My belief system rejects bullshit from Confederate sympathizers.

Right now, you are spinning in order to avoid getting caught in an outright lie or at least misrepresenations about what McPherson and/or Randall wrote.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #404
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I predict he will be unsuccessful in spinning his way out if it, ExNYer. So he'll scream louder and repeat the same stuff over and over and over.

I don't believe he's in the least bit concerned about getting caught in a lie.

But you CAN make him go away. That would be by totally disengaging.

(heh heh)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #405
CJ7
Valued Poster

poor IB

LMTAO
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women