Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-12-2023, 07:44 AM   #376
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Just to confirm what the Hunter Biden special investigation team of Comer and Jordan have found:

lots of forms from the IRS.
deposits into some Biden family bank accounts.
depositions that sound specifically like there might be a connection, but not 100% positive- but lets just say it's 100%!
Zero deposits into Joe Biden's accounts.

So to sum it up;

Hunter took money gratuitously, and there is no proof that pop's received it via deposits and no conversations either recorded or by recollection that Joe said he'd do favors/ Quid pro Quo outside of telling the Ukranians to fire the prosecutor to Burisma Oil.

The same prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, who sat on the case / shelved it for years, and was internally being accused of being ineffective on in tackling corruption, and subject to high level of scrutiny in his own administration, WE should now believe the opposite of what all the Ukranian prosecutors and anti- corruption activists with knowledge of the matter, and argue that Shokins stint as chief prosecutor, he was the BIGGEST obstacle in the investigation. We should believe that he was the harbinger of truth and justice, and seeking to right the corruption in a case that he sat on for YEARS! Because that's what good prosecutor's do, they sit on things, because they either don't have a case, or they are themselves shaking down the people involved to make the case "go away".

Joe Biden hears that this guy isn't doing the job he's supposed to do in a company that the US has an interest in propping up due to the nature of producing gas in a new country that is opposing Russian interference and controls. So good ol Joe said you need to fire Shokin, (and he did get fired.)

But not as portrayed in the news.

The meeting where Joe was there happened in December 2015, but Shokin wasn't fired until March of 2016.

Funny how that pressure of Joe's took over 3 months to manifest in corruption. Why doesn't the GOPhers highlight that duration of time- should it have been immediate, then I would say that also might create more concerns, but in the duration of 3 months, how arm twisting was it really?
It's more likely that Shokin was out shaking the monkey tree to get some money out of that players at the table, and was finally forced out, so that the money from outside sources to provide stability to the region, like the US had provided, were not in question, or subject to further shakedowns. (now here is where the GOP think that Hunter is REALLY involved and collecting money- But there is no direct deposits outside of the allegations that he and dad got 5 mm each. (where is the proof). Shokin said it happened. Lets see the proof, or is the dirty Russian investigator simply covering his ass for his own improprieties. (I'd bet there is a steady stream of deposits into Viktors offshore accounts. LOL)

WHY?

In general- the corruption of the oversight, exceeded the corruption of the players. As a rewind,- Perhaps he was trying to do what Russians do best? Shake down the rest of the players to allow the chips of the investigation to fall where the people who had the deepest pockets lay. Now we hear that he has some phone call recordings that put Hunter in context of being a player in that scheme. I think Hunter personally is too stupid to do be that, but rather just said " give me my money as a bought and paid for board member and lets keep the rest of this status quo".

Fast forward- Joe Biden who hears that there is corruption at the center of both the operation and investigation into Burisma hears that Viktor is slopping around to drive the investigation towards those who are holding their hands out. Says' get rid of that guy, cause he is a corrupt asshat, and by proxy, the GOPhers here say, it's Joe who is corrupt.

Well, that is a "possible" outcome if proven, and it's equally possible that Hunter was one of the ppl who had his hand out also. (It's been alleged that Shokin has some audio tapes,- If Shokin has tapes, where are they?) So far it's just a boogyman tactic that the GOP investigator boys', Comer and Jordan, are now citing for "here's the real proof" and of course our friends at FOX who did an interview with Shokin. (Cause as anyone who can shed negative desparity onto the Bidens', Fox and the GOP are all about that.)

Present day However; in the digging into the facts so far, we've found that while Hunter is a giant dick, a sex addict, a drug addict, and a one time tax avoider- who did make amends by filing and paying for back taxes, we must also assume that his dad- Joe, is equally guilty of the sins of the son, must be the sins of the father. (GOP mindset)

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...probe-00096067

House Republicans on Wednesday showed their cards on a sprawling investigation into the Biden family — sans a smoking gun that directly links President Joe Biden.

The rollout by Oversight Chair James Comer (R-Ky.) and GOP members of his panel marks the biggest public swing that Republicans have taken since November in a probe they’ve put at the center of investigations they hope will help them both keep their majority in 2024 and win the White House.

And
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...0Congressional

“After months of political stunts, dozens of hearings, transcribed interviews, and memos, and despite hours on Fox peddling conspiracy theories, Comer and his Maga crew have failed to find a single shred of evidence linking President Biden to any of their lurid accusations,” says the report by the Congressional Integrity Project, which monitors the Republican investigations. “In fact, Republicans have been forced to walk back claim after claim.”

I have to say, the elements are certainly "there", but the There-there, hasn't borne any fruit. Even Comer agrees that they have nothing that connects the son's bad deeds to Joe. While the prior crime family facing 91 felonies, might be a better example of the family sins.

So far, I'm waiting for the "proof" that supposedly is in hand, or "just about to be in hand", where Joe and Hunter are of equal guilt, and questionable character. Hunter has done some stupid shit; and he's going to pay for those either in jail, or in large fines or both. Gun laws and taxes are shit you go to jail for. But So far for Pops' Biden, I see an elderly guy who likes ice cream, vs. being the guy who is shaking down countries for favors and money.

There was another guy who did that....but his initials weren't JB.- and he liked to play golf,----a lot.
Old 09-12-2023, 04:00 PM   #377
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Not gonna get onto YOU too much there, Eye.
Seeing-as I explained that you're one o' the mates
from other forum.

... And you do have a decent point or two about things.
However - some o' your other views and the quotes
from Politico and what-not surely border on the absurd.

And WHO or WHAT is the "Congressional Integrity Project"??
Is THAT like the "Lincoln Project"??
Who chairs it? George Soros??

... Surely you can tell that I aint very impressed.
Seeing-as they're wrong about things.

"... failed to find a single shred of evidence linking
President Biden to any of their lurid accusations..."

... Really?

... Ya see, EVIDENCE is what is gathered by investigation,
and used to show crimes. ... So ALL this EVIDENCE that's
been shown in THIS thread is WHAT? ... Not True??

That's funny - as the American people surely believe
they see evidence... Recent CNN poll has over 60% of people
saying that they BELIEVE that Joe was involved in Hunter's
businesses and what-not.

That's NOT a Fox poll... That's CNN!

And WHICH claims have Republicans "been forced to walk back"??
I've not seen any "back-walking" - just the move FORWARD
to show MORE evidence.

... Wherever you go... Whatever you do ... Stay Tuned!

#### Salty
Old 09-12-2023, 06:24 PM   #378
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

It all comes down to the old Legal saying, “It ain’t what you think, it’s what you can PROVE!”

And this too:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2939952
Old 09-13-2023, 11:02 AM   #379
Tigbitties38
BANNED

Why did you change the NYT quote I included?
The quote was;
"But on Wednesday, the Republicans conceded that they had yet to find evidence of a specific corrupt action Mr. Biden took in office in connection with any of the business deals his son entered into."

Copying and pasting doesn't remove a word and change a word in the body of the text.

You decided to edit the quote. Why?

The repubs are looking for any type of corruption Joe Biden is involved in. Which is why you changed the quote and removed the word "corruption".

So the NYT quote is correct.

And you got caught lying again.

Do you understand the "drag-out" now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... WHY the drag-out by the Times?

"the Republicans admitted they had yet to find evidence of
a specific action Mr. Biden took in office in connection
with any of the business deals his son entered into."

... No surprise there.... "The Republicans" are not looking
for that.The republicans are looking for any dirt they can find. And they haven't found any on Joe.

... It's what JOE gained financially from those deals,
and if THAT led to Joe's decision-making that is being
questioned and looked at.

... Hmmm... "evidence" or CLEAR "evidence"??
That Joe Biden made "while in office" as-in
either VP or President? ... Let's see... Outright LYING
about this would be one - he's doing that now.
"My family NEVER made any money from China"...

And "quid pro-quoe" getting the prosecutour fired
and collecting 5 Million and Hunter getting 5 Million
for that - while Joe was VP is surely bad.

Then there's the "money laundering" aspect...
Fake names and all that.

Which is WHY there will be further investigations.

... It'll be nice to see Joe clear all this up when he's asked
specific questions about this while UNDER OATH.

... You'd surely be A-OKAY with that also, yes?

### Salty
Old 09-13-2023, 10:48 PM   #380
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... ... Blimey! ... You're surely grasping for straws
there, mate... I condense the point you were making - which
still conveys yer comment - and you complain, as-if I
left-out some valid or crucial piece there??

... And YOU call THAT a lie?? ... How sad.

... Hmmmmm... Woulda look at that?! ... Did you just write
that Republicans ----- wait. Lemme quote your whole comment
- so you don't get blue... Here we go:

"The republicans are looking for any dirt they can find. And they
haven't found any on Joe."

... That's your statement, yes?

... The Republicans - as you say - are not concerned with "dirt"
- they're continuing the search for more EVIDENCE.

Are you actually of the belief that Joe was not in any way
involved in Hunter's businesses or business partners?

There are whistleblowers who claim otherwise - and do so UNDER OATH.

... Hmmmm... "dirt on Joe"... would be the FACT that not-onley
has Joe told us that his family NEVER got any money from China.
And that he never met any of Hunter's business partners.

... Reckon there's evidence revealed already that surely
makes Joe a LIAR. .... Just sayin'...

... WHY is Joe lying about this if there's nothing to hide??

... Perhaps we'll find the answers soon... Stay Tuned!

#### Salty
Old 09-14-2023, 10:49 PM   #381
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Yes, lads --- I'm aware that Hunter was indicted
on gun charges... But I'd rather focus the thread on
what we've been onto from the start.

The EVIDENCE being gathered for the Impeachment Inquiry.

### Salty
Old 09-16-2023, 08:46 PM   #382
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Yes, lads --- I'm aware that Hunter was indicted
on gun charges... But I'd rather focus the thread on
what we've been onto from the start.

The EVIDENCE being gathered for the Impeachment Inquiry.

### Salty

I predict another Benghazi probe. Lots of Sturm und Drang with little to show for it.
Old 09-17-2023, 12:51 AM   #383
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

They’ll have zero evidence, exactly what they have currently. Calling it an impeachment inquiry confers the exact same powers they had when it was just a committee investigation. The name change serves no purpose besides being able to claim they are impeaching Biden.

Their subpoenas will be no different and new magical information won’t appear that they don’t have already.

Impeach away. No one will care.
Old 09-17-2023, 12:49 PM   #384
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... uh... "zero evidence" OF WHAT?

#### Salty
Old 09-17-2023, 03:05 PM   #385
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Zero evidence of any Joe Biden criminality. Which is what they have. Zero. Nada. Nothing. Comer has a full committee and hasn’t given anything. He’s doing a great job at pissing north in south winds.
Old 09-22-2023, 02:40 PM   #386
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Bribe Ukraine to fire the prosecutour - THAT or they don't
get the money - and then scoop 5 Million for 'imself...

... Whistleblowers at the ready.... ANNNNNND - Tapes.

... Stay Tuned!

#### Salty
Old 09-22-2023, 03:45 PM   #387
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Falsehoods. Salty do better. Just stop spewing fake shit without any back up. It’s been explained a gazillion times that getting Shokin fired wasn’t in any way for bribes or to benefit the Bidens. Saying it over and over when it’s been shown that’s false and nonsensical just makes you less and less credible.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/0...biden-00116396

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...n-impeachment/

Ken Buck of the left wing democrats Freedom Caucus has pointed out what you’re saying is false and called it all bullshit.
Old 09-23-2023, 10:10 PM   #388
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
“Joe Biden committed crimes in Ukraine in a conspiracy with [current national security adviser] Jake Sullivan,” McCormick said.

“I’m a witness to that happening.”

McCormick visited Ukraine with then-Vice President Biden three times and says that on a 2014 trip, Sullivan — then a Biden national security aide — briefed reporters aboard Air Force Two as an anonymous “senior administration official” about how the US was interested in helping Ukraine’s natural gas industry.

At the time — and unbeknownst to the public — Hunter had joined the board of Ukrainian natural gas firm Burisma, working with an executive who would later meet with Joe Biden in Washington.

“I think the FBI should investigate it based on an eyewitness report,” McCormick said.

“This happened. Joe Biden was part of this.

“They’ve been looking at Hunter Biden, but this ties Joe Biden and [Sullivan] into promoting a kickback scheme with Ukraine. It’s the timeline that does it.”

more details

https://nypost.com/2023/04/11/ex-bid...ness-dealings/
... These are interesting points.

### Salty
Old 09-23-2023, 10:13 PM   #389
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
interesting ...

Ex-White House Official: FBI Ignored Joe Biden’s Role in Shady Ukraine Business Dealings

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraha...lings-n2621871

The FBI reportedly ignored a hotline tip from a former White House aide about President Joe Biden’s role in Ukraine business dealings.

In February, former Obama White House stenographer Mike McCormick submitted a tip to the FBI saying he had exclusive information that the Biden family was involved in foreign business dealings. However, the FBI ignored it.

Then-Vice President Biden traveled to Ukraine to boost the country’s energy industry days after his son Hunter Biden joined the board of natural gas company Burisma in 2014.

“Joe Biden committed crimes in Ukraine in a conspiracy with [current national security adviser] Jake Sullivan,” McCormick told the New York Post. “I’m a witness to that happening.”

On April 21, 2014, McCormick said that he was with Sullivan in the press cabin of Air Force Two as they made their way to Kyiv, as he summarized how the country's wealth would help corrupt Ukraine build up its gas industry.

That same day, Sullivan told reporters, as an anonymous “senior administration official,” that the U.S. plans to help Ukraine’s natural gas industry.

Details of the plan, including telling reporters that the U.S. was interested in providing “technical assistance to help [Ukraine] be able to boost production in their conventional gas fields, where presently they aren’t getting the maximum of what they could be” while offering “technical assistance relating to a regulatory framework, and also the technology that would be required to extract unconventional gas resources; and Ukraine has meaningful reserves of unconventional gas according to the latest estimates.”

However, almost a month after Sullivan spoke to reporters, it was disclosed that Hunter Biden was a board member.

In December 2014, Congress approved a $50 million package for Ukraine’s energy sector, including the natural gas industry.

McCormick said that he believes Biden, the “point person” on U.S. foreign policy for Ukraine, was using his role to help his son’s foreign business interests given the timeline of events.

“Joe Biden was over there telling them, ‘You can’t be corrupt! You can’t be corrupt!’ while he was corrupt,” McCormick said, adding, “Look, this is Air Force Two. This is Joe Biden’s plane. He’s in control of it. Jake Sullivan was in the front of the plane with Joe Biden in a meeting, and then he walked back in the plane to talk to the press.”

The ex-Biden official wants to testify on the federal grand jury in Delaware investigating Hunter Biden for tax and gun violations, vowing to go under oath to expose his criminal activities.

“They’ve been looking at Hunter Biden, but this ties Joe Biden and [Sullivan] into promoting a kickback scheme with Ukraine,” McCormick said. “It’s the timeline that does it.”

Despite lacking experience in Ukraine or the energy business, Hunter Biden was paid a whopping $83,000 per month for being on the board— two years before Biden forced the firing of Ukraine prosecutor Viktor Shokin, who was investigating Burisma.

Biden, however, continued to deny that his son was involved in any overseas business dealings.
... Hmmmm... See? ... More facts.

#### Salty
Old 09-24-2023, 05:22 AM   #390
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Hmmm, no it’s not. It’s called speculation and opinion. Facts are things that can be proven, what someone thinks, is not a fact.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women