Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162945
Yssup Rider60604
gman4453264
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48550
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42162
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36536
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-03-2022, 09:18 AM   #361
bigraiddog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Puffin is still working for me.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:09 AM   #362
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Sigh.

I'm in.
No fuss, no muss, etc.

I'll confess that all my systems have multiple safety functions.
And, I'll note that I've been able to get in whenever, all the way back to the earlier issues several months ago.

Clean out all the stuff in your browsers, caches, cookies, etc.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:13 AM   #363
marathon2010
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I'm able to login now/today. And VPN not required. Firefox browser is what works for me.

I cleaned all browser data yesterday and waited almost a day before retrying.

Hopefully no more issues..
Old 09-03-2022, 10:20 AM   #364
mehsterj
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

I was able to login today. The site seems back to normal.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:23 AM   #365
anandaman
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
And that is how it has been working for me...

Until today...

Now I cannot get past the login page no matter what I do, VPN or no VPN. I get either the multiple login attempts error (no VPN) or I get 405 Not Allowed errors (VPN).

It is obviously working for some but not for me. As far as I am concerned it is down and inaccessible.
Mokoa - When I've had that happen, I restart my computer and reopen the windows and it works just fine. I'm using Safari.

Sometimes, after restarting, I've also opened a new private window (or just a new window not private) and that has worked.

As I said above, I'm not using a VPN at all and the site is working better for me than it has in months... I'll probably turn the VPN back on, but enjoying the fast internet speed I have at my house for now...

To be clear, in a non-private window, I never logout. In a private window when you restart, you have to log back in. Otherwise, with a non-private window, a restart does not require me to login again....

A'Man
Old 09-03-2022, 11:26 AM   #366
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I already tried those remedies. All were unsuccessful.

Update...

When I tried OH2 again today it was working great as anandaman described like it was a few days earlier. All that happened between yesterday and today was the computer was shutdown last night and then booted up today. So, perhaps that is the temporary cure. We shall see.
Old 09-03-2022, 03:01 PM   #367
juggernaut6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Your posts here are only a few hours old, and now at 4pm I get the message I usually get, which is some HTML "This is title" and that's it. So I assume down.

I tried yesterday, and it said my IP address was banned. Which is really odd. I read and sometimes reply in discussions maybe once a week, but that's about it. Not sure why I was banned. And when it says click here to email a mod about it, you have to login to do that, which I can't do because my IP is banned.

I think I just give up on contributing to this community and have my jollys with the co-eds from Seeking.
Old 09-04-2022, 11:09 PM   #368
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Until that certificate message goes away permanently, problems will abound sooner or later.

How much time has to pass before it is addressed?

So this turns into yet another "Where's OH2" thread.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:46 AM   #369
rudytoottoot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 18

And it's not a complicated problem. It's an expired certificate which has to be fixed every so often for any site using SSL. Because it works sometimes, it's likely a rotation of servers that host the site. When the one with the expired cert answers, you get that message. When you get one with a valid cert, you don't.

You can see for yourself just by clicking on the lock (or broken lock) and look at the cert details. The broken cert expired in April. The valid one expires Oct 13 so there is a complete outage potentially looming.

This can be fixed by agreeing to trust the expired certificate. Steps to do this will vary by browser but should be just a few clicks to do (assuming you're okay with trusting the expired one).

RTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Until that certificate message goes away permanently, problems will abound sooner or later.

How much time has to pass before it is addressed?

So this turns into yet another "Where's OH2" thread.
Old 09-06-2022, 08:49 PM   #370
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudytoottoot View Post
And it's not a complicated problem. It's an expired certificate which has to be fixed every so often for any site using SSL. Because it works sometimes, it's likely a rotation of servers that host the site. When the one with the expired cert answers, you get that message. When you get one with a valid cert, you don't.

You can see for yourself just by clicking on the lock (or broken lock) and look at the cert details. The broken cert expired in April. The valid one expires Oct 13 so there is a complete outage potentially looming.

This can be fixed by agreeing to trust the expired certificate. Steps to do this will vary by browser but should be just a few clicks to do (assuming you're okay with trusting the expired one).

RTT
Nope. Not curious to be the one to fix the problem. *I* would send $$$ to chip in to have the problem fixed at the source and have an extra measure of comfort that someone other than me is taking steps to make sure the site is secure.

Haven't seen that for awhile.
Old 09-07-2022, 01:58 AM   #371
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 161

The cert is a Let's Encrypt cert. Why isn't it being set to auto-renew every 60 days or so, as those certs auto-expire every 90 days? Whenever I install that cert on one of my sites, that's a day 1 action. I've had sites running for years with these certs without any issues like this.
Old 09-07-2022, 01:16 PM   #372
SpencerTracy
VERIFIED AND BONA FIDE

Encounters: 14
Default Cert

How do you agree to trust the expired certificate in Chrome? I can log in using puffin on an android phone, but I'd much rather use a keyboard and a computer on chrome...
Old 09-08-2022, 06:43 AM   #373
tcreative2
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

New error ......... getting a "database error" screen now ........ first problem to keep me off the site so far ....... what's up with this?
Old 09-08-2022, 07:23 AM   #374
Aramis13
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Yea and the database error is regardless of VPN since it’s something more pertaining to the website itself.
Old 09-08-2022, 11:38 AM   #375
KnightWithoutArmor
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Also getting database error… a little worried how long they’ll be down I remember another site having everything wiped. Like RubMD or something
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women