Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2022, 07:33 PM   #361
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Sure it was evasive. Because she refused to play in the mud, where the Right-wing crazies beckoned her to play. Jackson knew the question was coming, but she wasn't going to dignify it. You guys don't understand that concept. It is above your intellectual grasp, apparently.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 07:38 PM   #362
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Sure it was evasive. Because she refused to play in the mud, where the Right-wing crazies beckoned her to play. Jackson knew the question was coming, but she wasn't going to dignify it. You guys don't understand that concept. It is above your intellectual grasp, apparently.

like the left making baseless false accusations about Kavanaugh being a "college frat party rapist"? or was that a "high school beer binge party"? i get confused on that.

oh snap! did that actually happen?

yes it did
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 07:40 PM   #363
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
like the left making baseless false accusations about Kavanaugh being a "college frat party rapist"?

oh snap! did that actually happen?

yes it did
Yes it did. Are you in the two wrongs make a right camp?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 07:55 PM   #364
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yes it did. Are you in the two wrongs make a right camp?

No. Yes.

the right should have stolen a page from the radical left and "made up" a smear campaign against this woke radical racist.

i'd rather have a drunk frat boy and a catholic chick on the court rather than a "constitutional revisionist"

how about you? is the Constitution a "living document" or a "text as written" basis for democracy?

so which is it? original intent or revisionist history?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 06:21 AM   #365
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

how about you? is the Constitution a "living document" or a "text as written" basis for democracy?

Why is it that I suspect with "Tran" (interesting Woke-Name) that .....

.... "it depends" on whether it's his ass on the line?

He'll probably even want bail.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 08:05 AM   #366
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
No. Yes.

the right should have stolen a page from the radical left and "made up" a smear campaign against this woke radical racist.

i'd rather have a drunk frat boy and a catholic chick on the court rather than a "constitutional revisionist"

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 08:20 AM   #367
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You mean like you do?

#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.

Like I said ... you don't know me. You pretend to. That's you!

You probably don't even stop at stop signs!

Struggle, but try, to look at your circumstance this way: Over the years of my posting on Eccie there have been numerous posters who wished I weren't posting so they resorted to suggesting real world information about me on the boards and fabricated remarks about me to discourage me from posting. Rather than attempt to effectively dispute what I post they attack me personally, as you have done. Doesn't work, junior.

And lying about me is your problem, not mine. Seems like you're "practicing" law now.

When did you get your law license? And when did you graduate from law school? Who's "angry"?
In a thread like this you, and Blackman, are accorded more respect in part because you have said or at least strongly implied that you have a background in the law. You can't have it both ways, that is, expect eccieuser to ignore what you've said about your legal background, at the same time you criticize him for challenging you because he doesn't have a law license and didn't graduate from law school.

Quote:
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=1...=eccie_reviews

46 crimes and you want to lecture me? Are you a "practicing" criminal?

I've yet to see a traffic code that suspends stop signs based on the hours of the day.

Like said: Who is "practicing" law on here?

Get a life, junior. You're out of your league. A criminal lecturing about "ethics"!!!!

You're a joke!
This one looks like it's below the belt too. This is a hooker board. Eccieuser's "crimes" are apparently 46 reviews on a hooker board. And failing to stop at stop signs. If you have a problem with prostitution why are you posting on this board?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 08:28 AM   #368
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Time will tell. The environment in which she will be working may temper her attitude and perception to a less liberal point of view. Hopefully, unlike Sotomayer recently, she will be factually honest in her presentations on the bench.
OK, getting back to something substantive, and in view of the fact that you, like Blackman, are one of the recognized experts in this forum on the law, could you expand on this. I see that American Hero Paul Ryan has praised Ketanji Brown Jackson. This is undoubtedly partly because they're relatives. But also they share an interest in criminal justice reform, that is, not locking people up and throwing away the key. People who are redeemable. I like that about her.

What I dislike is that in matters where government is up against business, she mostly takes the side of government.

I'm no expert, like you, but suspect and hope you're right. Would I have rather seen another person like Gorsuch on the Court, who's more libertarian leaning? Hell yeah. But given that she's replacing Stephen Breyer, it's not the end of the world. That's my layman's opinion anyway.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 09:06 AM   #369
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
OK, getting back to something substantive, and in view of the fact that you, like Blackman, are one of the recognized experts in this forum on the law, could you expand on this. I see that American Hero Paul Ryan has praised Ketanji Brown Jackson. This is undoubtedly partly because they're relatives. But also they share an interest in criminal justice reform, that is, not locking people up and throwing away the key. People who are redeemable. I like that about her.

What I dislike is that in matters where government is up against business, she mostly takes the side of government.

I'm no expert, like you, but suspect and hope you're right. Would I have rather seen another person like Gorsuch on the Court, who's more libertarian leaning? Hell yeah. But given that she's replacing Stephen Breyer, it's not the end of the world. That's my layman's opinion anyway.
So she's all about "Criminal Justice Reform", that's nice. Have any idea what her views on "Criminal Justice Reform" are besides not locking people up?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 09:26 AM   #370
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 10:12 AM   #371
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
So she's all about "Criminal Justice Reform", that's nice. Have any idea what her views on "Criminal Justice Reform" are besides not locking people up?
I haven't read that much about her. Maybe you could enlighten us?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 11:36 AM   #372
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... because you have said or at least strongly implied that you have a background in the law.
... and not long ago that got me "tagged" as being a cop!

So? Let me repeat the rule again ...

Quote:
#5 - Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
FYI: Just because someone posts "legal" documents and/or makes comments extracted from "legal" articles is not an open door to start making ignorant remarks like .... someone is "disbarred"!

I have NEVER discussed or "implied" my activities with respect to "gainful" employment and/or profession. Nor have I discussed specific schools and/or professional licenses and/or authorizations.

My point is valid: Someone bragging about sex for money (even on a hooker board) attacking another poster's "ethics"???? Tiny, quit trying to justify the unjustifiable.

FYI: At least one other poster on Eccie (actually more than one) have "suggested" they know personal information about me openly in posts ... they do that for what reason? Intimidation? Attempting to get me to quit posting? One with a marginal ability to invoke cognitive evaluations might realize that with my posting count that "routine" and/or strategy DOESN'T WORK, putting aside the obvious rule violation and the ultimate basis for the anonymity of having "handles" and "rules." But like I said: If you don't know what "STOP" means then Rule #5 is a bit long for a clear understanding!!!!

Now you know a good reason for me not doing reviews.

That's what was so ridiculous about the appointees ... "I don't know what is a "woman" remark"!!!! (paraphrase). I am not a biologist, but I know what is a female aka "woman"!

And it doesn't take a lawyer to know that that sign "STOP" means!
Old 04-10-2022, 11:50 AM   #373
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sure it was evasive. Because she refused to play in the mud, ....
... I pass on exactly how you know what "she" was thinking .... and/or her strategy for claiming "she" didn't know what is a "woman" .....

... but putting Bitten's bullshit back on him ... he wanted a "Black female" nominee ... so no one should have voted "yes," because "she" doesn't know if "she" is a "female," so "she" was (and is) not qualified to meet Bitten's standards for the job.

Or did "she" lift her skirt or drop her pants to let him see?

If so ... the entire Senate should have been given proof.
Old 04-10-2022, 04:48 PM   #374
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
I haven't read that much about her. Maybe you could enlighten us?
Well read up on her and while you're at it read up on what the basic premise of Criminal Justice reform is.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 05:43 PM   #375
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
You can't have it both ways, that is, [and] expect eccieuser (in the "average user" sense) to ignore what you've said about your legal background, at the same time you criticize him for challenging you because he doesn't have a law license and didn't graduate from law school.

This one looks like it's below the belt too. This is a hooker board. Eccieuser's [referring directly to me] "crimes" are apparently 46 reviews on a hooker board. And failing to stop at stop signs.

I respect women more than stop signs.

Quote:
... and not long ago that got me "tagged" as being a cop!

So? Let me repeat the rule again ...

FYI: Just because someone posts "legal" documents and/or makes comments extracted from "legal" articles is not an open door to start making ignorant remarks like .... someone is "disbarred"!
Why not?

Essay on Poets are the Unacknowledged Legislators in the World

https://gkscientist.com/poets-are-th...-in-the-world/

Quote:
The poet excites the emotions of his readers. Heart speaks to the heart. The poet needs no public votes. He is the self-appointed spokesman of the people. The Poetess, Mrs Elizabeth Barret Browning, wrote the poem The Cry of Children. It had such a tremendous influence on people’s minds that Lord Peel’s ministry passed legislation to ban the employment of small children in factories under certain conditions. The legislator follows the poet.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women