Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60567
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42087
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2022, 08:05 PM   #361
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
None. i'm an atheist. that's why religion doesn't cloud my moral compass.
If that's the case WHY do you say abortion kills children?
chefnerd is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:23 PM   #362
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Quote:
None. i'm an atheist. that's why religion doesn't cloud my moral compass.
So then why are you using religion as an opponent to abortion?
Old 05-08-2022, 08:29 PM   #363
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
The hard right only values freedom when it fits their world view.

Let's say Roe is over-turned, and we get 50 States deciding its own abortion laws. The poor will be forced to have children, but others will travel to terminate pregnancies.. Many more will get abortion pills by mail.

Maybe the Qanon Right will have squads set up to intercept mail, and UPS/FedEx shipments? Tyranny knows no boundaries for those people.

nonsense! the democrats are the ones who hate freedom of anything. exhibit A is this ridiculous DHS disinformation governance board.

the Democratic Party are the modern day NAZI party and should be outlawed and all supporters branded with a D on their foreheads so they can be humiliated in public by real Americans.

BAAHHHAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:37 PM   #364
chefnerd
Just a ROFF with CRSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
After watching the evidence presented by one of Tucker's guests tonight, you may very well be right about the fraud by mail in ballot not that I believe you and I will see the results we are looking for from the courts. I don't see the interview posted yet, maybe it will be up tomorrow.
By Tucker I take it to mean the person who IN COURT and was supported by his employer " I AM NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE OF NEWS." Is this what you meant?
Old 05-08-2022, 08:42 PM   #365
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
So then why are you using religion as an opponent to abortion?

i'm not you idiot. everyone else is. i happen to be pro-choice and believe that women should have a fundamental moral and legal right to an abortion in the case of rape, danger to their life by the pregnancy or if the fetus is determined to be defective where a normal life is impossible. some families decide to have such children which also is their right.

i also believe no woman should be forced to have a child. that is a individual choice (even if it abridges any wishes of the father).
Old 05-08-2022, 08:44 PM   #366
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:

the Democratic Party are the modern day NAZI party and should be outlawed and all supporters branded with a D on their foreheads so they can be humiliated in public by real Americans.

BAAHHHAAAAAAAA
You pick one example to make a broad point. I didn't say Republicans in my post, but you paint all Democrats with one brush, and want to brand each one like Cattle?

Real bastion of freedom you are. Are you related to Hitler, by chance?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:49 PM   #367
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
You pick one example to make a broad point. I didn't say Republicans in my post, but you paint all Democrats with one brush, and want to brand each one like Cattle?

Real bastion of freedom you are. Are you related to Hitler, by chance?

of course i do, because you do the exact same thing with Republicans. everything is always the fault of Republicans. EVIL GOP!

nonsense.

do you support the current Democratic party agenda? including allowing massive ILLEGAL immigration at the border? do you support their MASSIVE spending programs?
Old 05-08-2022, 08:53 PM   #368
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
The hard right only values freedom when it fits their world view.

Let's say Roe is over-turned, and we get 50 States deciding its own abortion laws. The poor will be forced to have children, but others will travel to terminate pregnancies.. Many more will get abortion pills by mail.

Maybe the Qanon Right will have squads set up to intercept mail, and UPS/FedEx shipments? Tyranny knows no boundaries for those people.
It's not Tyranny at all.Tyranny is when a women has a child and the Government kills it or to encourage her to have it killed before it's born. Humanity is the practice of preserving rather than to destroy.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:56 PM   #369
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
i'm not calling you or anyone else who opts for an abortion a baby killer. by that i mean by choice not the conditions i think should be a fundamental right.

6 weeks is clearly way too short of a time frame. many women aren't even aware they are pregnant at 6 weeks. this time frame doesn't allow for any medical determination of the health of the fetus in terms of deformities or a threat to the woman's life.

[SNIP]
4 - 6 weeks is roughly the time frame where a fetus heartbeat is detected.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 09:00 PM   #370
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
of course i do, because you do the exact same thing with Republicans. everything is always the fault of Republicans. EVIL GOP!

nonsense.

do you support the current Democratic party agenda? including allowing massive ILLEGAL immigration at the border? do you support their MASSIVE spending programs?
I never say that. Bullshit. I say hard right, Qanon right. Never Republicans. I probably like more Republicans than you do.

Even if I did, you are going to paint every Democrat because I blame every Republican? Sound reasoning. Same kind Hitler used.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:04 PM   #371
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
I never say that. Bullshit. I say hard right, Qanon right. Never Republicans. I probably like more Republicans than you do.

Even if I did, you are going to paint every Democrat because I blame every Republican? Sound reasoning. Same kind Hitler used.

show me one post you've made blaming democrats .. for anything. until you do yes i am going to blame Democrats for everything. like you do with Republicans.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:07 PM   #372
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefnerd View Post
By Tucker I take it to mean the person who IN COURT and was supported by his employer " I AM NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE OF NEWS." Is this what you meant?
If showing video evidence taken by government cameras of people stuffing ballot drop boxes isn't news, then there is no meaning to the word "news or news reporter" but you want to play kill the messenger and ignore the content instead of listening to the content and then deciding.

Do you have an opinion on the story of people stuffing ballot drop boxes? People on video and now according to the documentary 2,000 mules, every one of those pictures of people stuffing ballot drop boxes, can now be identified and investigated? If you don't have an intelligent opinion on that, I have no interest in your "kill the messenger" bullshit. Grow the fuck up.

I don't care where a story comes from. I just want to hear the story, study the evidence and come to my own opinion whether that is an opinion of Tucker Carlson or anybody else.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. More often than not Tucker Carlson agrees with me before I ever hear what he has to say. So he is agreeing with me, not the other way around.

But I do understand, that when a person doesn't have the chops to actually debate an issue, ( you ) that person must do something other than actual debate to feel relevant, but what you do is not relevant to advancing a story we should all hear and consider no matter where it comes from.

You're an impetuous child trying to play grown up. It's pitiful
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 09:12 PM   #373
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Humanity is the practice of preserving rather than to destroy.
We all are for preserving. The question is preserve what, and when? Your definition of viable life that should be afforded legal protection is different from mine, and each State has different definitions. Difference is I'm for Women deciding, you want big government to decide.

Quote:
show me one post you've made blaming democrats .. for anything. until you do yes i am going to blame Democrats for everything. like you do with Republicans.
I'm done trying to discuss adult subjects with a 7 year old.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:20 PM   #374
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
4 - 6 weeks is roughly the time frame where a fetus heartbeat is detected.

which is why it's a terrible limit on abortion. way too early as i said for most women to even know they are pregnant and not nearly enough to determine the status of the fetus or any risk to the woman. Texas and any other state trying to use this "standard" are idiots.

part of this debate is when does life begin? obviously it begins at conception. but is that viable life? No. a fetus has virtually no chance whatsoever to survive until 6 months of gestation. even today with the most advanced neonatal care at 3 months premature the odds of survival is 50/50 at best. this is medical fact. that's largely why Roe v Wade was capped at the end of the second trimester.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:22 PM   #375
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:
We all are for preserving. The question is preserve what, and when? Your definition of viable life that should be afforded legal protection is different from mine, and each State has different definitions. Difference is I'm for Women deciding, you want big government to decide.

I'm done trying to discuss adult subjects with a 7 year old.

so you are gonna stop arguing with yourself?

bahahahhaaaaaa

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women