Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #3691
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Man, so I actually watched our game real late last night, thought Case was gonna look shitty, but I actually thought he looked pretty damn good, can't see how/why he got benched. Kubs said it was for the blitzing and they needed to hurry up the tempo, but shit, that sounds weak...

I think this move to back to Dopey will be the downfall of Kubs, it has got to be. And I also think Dre may have stopped on his route at the end of the game to intentionally lose on purpose.

And I agree Dadio, we need a LB, Anthony Barr looks Fucking badass from UCLA, Jake Mathews from College Station looks like the best O-line guy, and Jadavion Clowney is easily the best pass rusher from South Cariolina- all these guys will probably go in the top 5 or 6.

But as much as I'd love to have those guys, I'd rather just get a legit QB so we can just have some new life in this dying franchise. Only a new QB in bring life to a team. We could have the next JJ Watt but that can only do so much. We need some cocky motherfucker with some SWAGGER. We already have a team full of vanilla ice cream eating good guys.

Ben Tate sounded like Fucking idiot in his post game presser, he talked about the team like we were the Fucking Colts or Pats with years of winning tradition. It was only a TWO YEAR RUN, someone needs to fill him in...
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #3692
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
Kubs said it was for the blitzing and they needed to hurry up the tempo, but shit, that sounds weak...
It makes perfect sense from Kubiak's brain...to hurry up the tempo you need to pull the quarterback who ran a no huddle offense for his entire five year college career and replace him with a quarterback who plays like Speedy Gonzalez's cousin, Slowpoke Rodriguez...

That's sounds EXACTLY like a Kubiak move to me...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:55 PM   #3693
TheDon
Valued Poster

It's a sad time in franchise history when that bum Ed Reed made comments (that he was right about) last week, and the team followed it up by that move. This has to make a comeback for this occasion!

Old 11-18-2013, 03:13 PM   #3694
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Kubiak is starting Case next game. I guess he did not want to go the whole game doing silent count due to boos. And why didn't Kubiak try hurry up with Case in there. Stupid decisions like that will get you fired. I do think this was the game that sealed his fate.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 03:20 PM   #3695
TheDon
Valued Poster

All you guys need to listen to this, 10 minutes with a mic and open forum.

http://www.sports790.com/player/?mid=23984838
Old 11-18-2013, 08:59 PM   #3696
MrClark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I was just watching the news (always a bad idea ) I saw Quanell X and another guy hashing it out abiout the Schaub / Johnson incident. Quanell was fired up and seemed pissed about the coaching.When I played high school back in the day our Coach always said to be a good football player you have to play like your a little pissed off. That was back when they could talk like that.I'm thinking Quanell looks like he has time on his hands lets let him coach. Someone fired up would have to be better than Kub
MrClark is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:10 AM   #3697
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Wondering if there might be any other Pats, Brady, Belechek haters aside from me who relished the fact that that got a bad Ref call on that final play of MNF? The Pats benefitted from the Refs All-Star Fucked Up Calls, around 10-11 years ago in that Snow-Bowl Playoff game against the Raiders. Belechek, in his post-game press conference looked like he was doing a TV ad for constipation medicine! lol
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:27 AM   #3698
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Wondering if there might be any other Pats, Brady, Belechek haters aside from me who relished the fact that that got a bad Ref call on that final play of MNF?
I am the Founder, CEO, President, etc of the Cheatriot Hater Club
CHEATRIOTS-1.jpg
....where Tom Shady and Bill Belicheat sit at the very fucking TOP of my Hater list

Would you like to be VP Solemate

As for the call, I've been watching NFL Network, ESPN, Mike & Mike, etc and it seems to be about 50/50 on the call in the end zone. I tend to agree with the gents who say the flag should have been picked up, if the ball is tipped or uncatchable PI goes out the window.

Plus, on the last play of the game, calling for PI??? It would have to be a EXTREMELY flagrant PI or Like Cris Carter said, "I would have at least feel down if I was Gronk"

4azh2.jpg
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #3699
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Wondering if there might be any other Pats, Brady, Belechek haters aside from me who relished the fact that that got a bad Ref call on that final play of MNF? The Pats benefitted from the Refs All-Star Fucked Up Calls, around 10-11 years ago in that Snow-Bowl Playoff game against the Raiders. Belechek, in his post-game press conference looked like he was doing a TV ad for constipation medicine! lol
Belichick did look like he had to shit real bad up there on the poduim.

Y'all see Brady and the backup QB cuss out the refs when going into the tunnel?
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:55 AM   #3700
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Ha Ha, DED, LMFAO, could not recall who the other hater was who often posts in this Forum. From here forward, I shall remember, and yes, I graciously accept the offered position of Vice-President of the Cheatriot Hater's Club!
Old 11-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #3701
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

The Pats got hosed on that call. Should have at least been holding.

I don't like the Pats, but have a severe case of coach and QB envy for them. I would shove Kuntiak over a cliff in a NY minute if we could get Bellicheat. And all of our QB's would be quick to join Kuntiak over the cliff if we could get that fag Brady to QB for us.

To throw a flag then pick it up is chicken shit.
Daddio is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 11:01 AM   #3702
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Ha Ha, DED, LMFAO, could not recall who the other hater was who often posts in this Forum. From here forward, I shall remember, and yes, I graciously accept the offered position of Vice-President of the Cheatriot Hater's Club!
Solemate....

VP of the CHC
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #3703
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickEmDown View Post
Solemate....

VP of the CHC
I am truly humbled, DED! Thanks!!
Old 11-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #3704
BigLouie
Valued Poster

It is my firm belief that if Les Alexander owned the Texans they would have been to the Super Bowl by now. Kubiak would not have lasted this long under Les
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 03:38 PM   #3705
Daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

McNair is a Butt Plug!! Try's to get all great guys, football needs nasty bad ass mother fuckers that can run. Speed kills. This organization is a fucked from the top down. An owner who doesn't care if we win or lose, Kubes who is a washed up defeated little bitch of coach that has convinced himself that you just need to keep it close and then make a few plays to win. Fatty Wade has been thru this before, a couple of good years then the down fall. Rick Smith got lucky that Arian Foster panned out, got lucky the RB's in front of Foster got hurt or his wonderful coach wouldn't have had the stones to play him and find out. Much like Case now, he is too reluctant to give the younger guy a chance.

Fuck em all.
Daddio is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women