Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-13-2023, 10:37 AM   #346
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Once again - lemme tell you - you haven't produced the court documents that I, and others, have asked for like I did proving what a morally bankrupt association donny&co is. I find it funny that you have not acknowledged his guilt of such.

But alas! Merrick G is your saviour! With him announcing special consel guy that donny appointed for hunny b case, you will surely have reams of soon to be presented court documents to show instead of supposed insiders. Let the light be cast and the cockroaches cast into the dark and all evidence illuminated for the world to see.

Can't wait.
... More Trump talk and whaboutism from you.
Is this another sad attempt by you to hi-jack me thread?

And why the insults and slants at how I speak and write??
I do understand it aint the best diction all the time,
but it's surely crackerjack in the drover Pubs and
whorehouses - whether in America or Down Under.
... Why do you wanna be racial about it??

And you know right-well that the CORRUPT blokes
at the FBI/DOJ under AG Garland haven't brought any
court cases against the Bidens for any corruption - YET.

But feel free to surely keep yer head in the sand.
That-way you can claim ignorance of the facts.

#### Salty
Old 08-14-2023, 04:06 AM   #347
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Encounters: 14
Default Recollect

It's a big club and we ain't in it.

Just how deep is the rabbit hole that they won't look at?
Old 08-19-2023, 06:51 PM   #348
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... More Trump talk and whaboutism from you.
Is this another sad attempt by you to hi-jack me thread?
No. This is about your consist lack of posting supporting documents submitted in a court of law. Instead you foam at the mouth posting whataboutism, innuendo, rumours, pseudo sources, etc. Showing an example of factual posting of evidence and such is not hijacking a thread.

Quote:
And why the insults and slants at how I speak and write??
I do understand it aint the best diction all the time,
but it's surely crackerjack in the drover Pubs and
whorehouses - whether in America or Down Under.
... Why do you wanna be racial about it?? ...
If you find a problem in a person responding to your post in the Linga Franca you use, you should be examining yourself in how you are presenting yourself to others. Because it demonstrates 1.) that you have a skin thinner than the Big Cheato and 2.) the way you comport yourself can definitely be improved by a longshot.

And please do show where anything "racial" was addressed.

Quote:

And you know right-well that the CORRUPT blokes
at the FBI/DOJ under AG Garland haven't brought any
court cases against the Bidens for any corruption - YET.

#### Salty
And you know right-well that the CORRUPT (your words) blokes at the FBI/DOJ under AG and acting AG Yates, Boente, Sessions, Whitaker, Barr, and Rosen had their chance to bring up charges for the subject of your thread and lost their chance. *YOU* should be more concerned in writing your political representatives in addressing that and lead your area political movement into voting in someone who will carry out these wishes instead of bawling on a whoreboard.

Quote:
... But feel free to surely keep yer head in the sand.
That-way you can claim ignorance of the facts.

#### Salty
I ain't keeping my head in the sand. I, and others, have repeatedly been asking you to supply court docket documents that support what you are stating.

But fear not. As I have stated, hunny b recent events will give you a plethora of documents to post.
Old 08-20-2023, 12:19 PM   #349
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Hmmmm... "court documents"... Now I see... Court Documents
such-as Hunter's "sweetheart" plea deal... The Judge there
has dumped that... Other court documents haven't been
used - yet - such as Contempt of Congress charges against
Christopher Wray for failure to turn over requested information.

The House Oversight Committe has requested information on
the pseudonyms used by Corrupt Joe so he could
chat with Hunter's business partners.
Surely might see some court documents IF the White House
don't turn over the information.... Stay Tuned!

..... So are YOU sayin' that whatever lack of court documents
to this point means that YOU don't believe the Biden Family
got any money $$$$ from China and Russia?

#### Salty
Old 08-20-2023, 01:54 PM   #350
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

New evidence out from NY Times and Politico - let's start here

NY TIMES reports Senile Biden regime planned to drop all charges against Hunter in deferred prosecution agreement. Hunter would have had to plead guilty to NOTHING -- only promise to pay his taxes and not own a gun again.

This shady deal was set up by a corrupt leftist donor DOJ prosecutor

This corrupt deal changed only after the brave IRS whistleblowers exposed the obstruction and political cover-up of their investigation of Biden, Inc.

Weiss office then switched and asked Hunter to plead guilty to two minor tax charges. This sweetheart deal also blew up after federal court exposed the unprecedented immunity scheme and the judge questioned it

MORE BREAKING: U.S. attorney for Delaware David Weiss was planning on ending the investigation into Hunter Biden and letting him off with no charges until the IRS whistleblowers spoke out.

“Earlier this year, The Times found, Mr. Weiss appeared willing to forgo any prosecution of Mr. Biden at all, and his office came close to agreeing to end the investigation without requiring a guilty plea on any charges,” The New York Times reported.

“But the correspondence reveals that his position, relayed through his staff, changed in the spring, around the time a pair of I.R.S. officials on the case accused the Justice Department of hamstringing the investigation. Mr. Weiss suddenly demanded that Mr. Biden plead guilty to committing tax offenses.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1693059152010977614

Weiss is the fraud that corrupt Garland has now appointed as special prosecutor so he can find another way to bury this

THEN THERE IS THIS:

Hunter Biden’s lawyers warned prosecutors last year the defense would put Senile Biden on the stand to testify in his son’s defense if criminal charges were ever brought against him, according to a report.

Hunter’s lawyer, Chris Clark, wrote a letter to prosecutors last October after news leaked that federal agents had enough evidence to charge the first son with illegally buying a firearm while still using ********.

Clark said that if the Justice Department charged Hunter, the defense would be forced to put the commander in chief on the witness stand.

“President Biden now unquestionably would be a fact witness for the defense in any criminal trial,” Clark wrote in a 32-page letter obtained by Politico.

The email along with an additional 300 pages of emails reviewed by the outlet give a new, unreported insight into how Hunter’s sweet plea deal — which would have kept him out of prison — fell apart at the seams at the last minute last month.

Clark said that trying the president’s son, pitting the president against his own Justice Department, would create constitutional chaos.

“This of all cases justifies neither the spectacle of a sitting President testifying at a criminal trial nor the potential for a resulting Constitutional crisis,” Clark wrote.

So in essence Hunter Biden’s lawyers explicitly threatened that the DOJ wouldn’t want to be at odds with their boss, Senile Biden, and therefore should cut a sweetheart deal for him… and so they did!… until a judge “asked a few simple questions.”

Politico confirmed what anyone honest knew.

The Senile Biden Crime Family used shell corporations to launder money.

Hunter was not “late on his taxes.” He hid is income.

This is a 5-10 prison sentence for anyone else.

Glenn Greenwald - one of the few honest liberal journalists:

Two new reports -- one from NYT, the other from POLITICO -- report the Biden DOJ was eager to drop the Hunter Biden investigation entirely without even misdemeanor charges. Only the 2 IRS whistleblowers prevented this.

Now, Biden's lawyers want the 2 whistleblowers prosecuted:

NY Times again reporting Biden family attorneys lobbying The Justice Dept to prosecute IRS whistleblowers instead of the President’s son.
Old 08-20-2023, 09:46 PM   #351
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Crikey! ... Look at all o' that!

No wonder we aint seen more court documents.
Merrick Garland and David Weiss WON'T bring charges
against the Bidens... But they'll surely persecute
any and all who oppose Joe Biden.

... See? ... They're giving us a prime example of
a CORRUPT government and Crime Syndicate.

#### Salty
Old 08-21-2023, 09:51 PM   #352
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Jesse Watters provided evidence this evening that Hunter Biden accompanied his father on government jets at least eight times. We definitively know Hunter was conducting business on a Vice Presidential trip with his father to China. It's not so clear for some of the other destinations, like Berlin and Italy.

What's curious is that the Secret Service apparently would hustle Hunter out the back doors of the planes, where no one would see him exiting. Then he'd reappear later slouched down in his father's limousine. Why was he hiding? Enquiring minds want to know.
Old 08-22-2023, 11:19 PM   #353
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So... is anyone (other than Blackman) curious to learn more about that picture in my last post? Peter Schweizer has been following the money for a while. Here are some of the sordid details of what he already uncovered more than a year ago.

Now, thanks to the GOP wresting control of the House, we can finally investigate those FACTS and EVIDENCE more fully and follow up accordingly!

Chinese elite have paid some $31 million to Hunter and the Bidens

By Peter Schweizer
January 27, 2022 8:04pm

For those wondering why Joe Biden is soft on China, consider this never-before-reported revelation: The Biden family has done five deals in China totaling some $31 million arranged by individuals with direct ties to Chinese intelligence — some reaching the very top of China’s spy agency.

Indeed, every known deal that the Biden family enjoyed with Beijing was reached courtesy of individuals with spy ties. And Joe Biden personally benefited from his family’s foreign deals.

What are these deals? And who are the individuals who made them happen for the Bidens?

Here, then, are a few key facts about the Biden family’s $5 million-plus deals with individuals in bed with Chinese intelligence.

DEAL #1: BOHAI HARVEST RST
Payout: estimated $20 million

In 2018, I was the first to report on Hunter Biden’s involvement with a Chinese investment fund called Bohai Harvest RST (BHR). Hunter even introduced his dad to a company executive in December 2013 when father and son flew to Beijing on Air Force Two.

In October 2019, Hunter Biden’s lawyer George Mesires said Hunter would be resigning from the BHR board, without receiving any return on his investment or shareholder distributions.

What Team Biden failed to address was the fact that Hunter Biden still owned a stake in the investment fund, said to be 10%.

When I first reported on Hunter Biden’s China ties in 2018, Team Biden denied that they existed. Then they absurdly claimed that his stake in the BHR investment fund was only $420,000.

Steven Kaplan, who conducts research on issues in private equity, venture capital, entrepreneurial finance, corporate governance and corporate finance at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, said a private equity fund with $2 billion under management will typically generate fees over its life of hundreds of millions of dollars.

“It is difficult to imagine, if not incomprehensible, that a 10% stake in those economics is worth only $420K,” Kaplan said via email. “The distinction they appear to be making is they capitalized the management company with $4.2M even if the fund manages $2B. The value of that management company is likely far in excess of $4.2M if they are managing $2B.”

Kaplan pointed to two large publicly traded private equity firms for reference, both of which have a market value of about 10% of the assets under their management. Using that as a rough guide, that would put the value of Hunter Biden’s share closer to $20 million, he said.

Two months ago, Hunter Biden’s lawyer said he sold his equity stake. They have not disclosed how much he made.

But courtesy of the Hunter Biden emails on his abandoned laptop, we now know two of the key individuals who made that deal happen. And at the time, they had close ties to the very top of the Chinese intelligence apparatus.

A Chinese tycoon named Che Feng, aka “The Super Chairman,” played a key role in getting the deal going by introducing Hunter and his partners to large Chinese state-backed investment funds. Hunter saw a big payday. As he wrote in one email to business partner Devon Archer, “I don’t believe in lottery tickets anymore, but I do believe in the super chairman ... I think the sky’s the limit.”

Who exactly is Che Feng?

At one time, he was business partners with the then-vice minister for state security in China, which is China’s KGB.

This man was reportedly the director of the ministry’s No. 8 Bureau, which targeted foreigners with its intelligence apparatus — including reporters, diplomats and businessmen. It was also reported that he oversaw intelligence operations for North America.

Another key figure in putting this investment deal together was Zhao Xuejun (a k a Henry Zhao) of Harvest Fund Management. Zhao is a Communist Party official. (“The mission of our Party is to bring happiness to people, and to revive the nation for people,” he has said.)

But more troubling — Zhao was at that time business partners with Jia Liqing, the daughter of the former minister of state security, Jia Chunwang.

In short, he was in charge of espionage, domestic and overseas intelligence work for China. Jia was famous during his tenure for developing China’s “deep water fish” (Chendi yü) strategy of developing thousands of special agents on foreign soil.

Zhao was also a key figure for Biden prospects in China. His fund participated in BHR, where Hunter Biden received a board seat. The business that he co-founded with Jia Liqing, Harvest Global Investments, also figures in Deal #2.

DEAL #2: BURNHAM ASSET MANAGEMENT
Payout: $5 million

Hunter Biden had another company called Burnham Asset Management. According to court documents filed by disgruntled investors, Harvest Global wired Burnham $5 million.

The purpose of this payment is unclear, but it may have been intended as an investment in Hunter’s business.

According to emails obtained from Hunter Biden’s laptop, Zhao may have sent other money, too.

“Henry remains committed to also making something work with myself and Hunter outside of this Burnham matter as mentioned before,” business partner James Bulger wrote. “He has a few interesting ideas.”

Zhao had suggested to Hunter and his business partners that he would structure a deal they estimated would be “putting money directly into our pockets.”

DEAL #3: HUNTER TEAMS UP WITH CHINA’S ‘DRAGON HEAD’
Payout: $188,000+

Hunter Biden had co-founded a firm called Rosemont Realty, and as early as 2011, he was looking for a Chinese buyer.

Rosemont Realty owns commercial buildings around the United States.

He had little luck initially, but then he and his partners received an “unsolicited offer” from a Hong Kong-based firm called Gemini Investments to buy his firm.

What is Gemini? The company is controlled by something then called Sino-Ocean Land, which was also chaired by the head of China Ocean Shipping Corporation (COSCO).

Japanese government agencies report that “Chinese intelligence services are closely linked” to COSCO. Some scholars in the West refer to COSCO as the “fifth arm of the Chinese Navy.”

For his part, President Xi Jinping has called the company “the dragon’s head for China” because of its strategic activities in Europe.

Hunter worked even more closely with COSCO in an attempt to buy the Greek national railway.

How much has Hunter Biden made from the Chinese deal that took over Rosemont Realty? It is impossible to know. But emails reveal at least one payment of approximately $188,000 from Rosemont Realty to Hunter Biden.

He also retained his stake in the company after the Chinese leadership took over.

DEAL #4: CEFC CHINA ENERGY
Payout: $6 million

Ye Jianming, a wealthy Chinese businessman and the head of CEFC China Energy, provided $6 million to the Biden family, according to a Senate investigation into Hunter’s activities.

In early 2017, one month after his father left office as vice president, Hunter Biden worked for Ye as a counselor and adviser, and Joe Biden’s brother James received some of the funds that Ye transferred to Hunter.

Five million came in the form of a forgivable, interest-free loan. Ethically, a loan is worse than a cash gift for a politician’s family, because the loan giver can always demand their money back if the recipient of the funds is not doing as they like.

Who exactly is Ye?

Ye Jianming once served in a leadership position within the China Association for International Friendly Contact (CAIFC), which is funded directly by Chinese military intelligence.

CEFC’s corporate documents confirm its self-perceived role in advancing China’s national energy strategy. Ye Jianming’s close relationship with both the Chinese military intelligence apparatus and the government cannot be overstated.

DEAL #5: CEFC’s PATRICK HO
Payout: $1 million

Hunter Biden received even more money in his relationship with CEFC and Ye Jianming.

In 2017, one of Ye Jianming’s “top lieutenants,” Patrick Ho, was arrested on bribery charges by the FBI for offering money to African officials in exchange for energy deals.

He immediately called James Biden, Joe Biden’s brother, looking for Hunter Biden.

Hunter was soon hired by CEFC to be Patrick Ho’s defense attorney despite his little experience in criminal defense. CEFC paid Hunter a $1 million fee. Hunter referred to Patrick Ho as “the f–ing spy chief of China,” according to leaked audio obtained by RealClearPolitics.

These deals are disturbing enough, and are exacerbated by the fact that every one of them was made possible by an individual with ties that sometimes went to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence.

But there is also the curious fact that in 2014, Hunter Biden took the unusual step of telling the Secret Service that he did not want protection when he traveled overseas. The request happened shortly after he began securing deals in Beijing.

Money that Hunter Biden received from his overseas deals flowed to other members of the Biden family.

Joe Biden’s brother James  received over $1 million originating from the spy-connected Ye, according to a US Senate investigation.

In a text to his daughter, Hunter Biden insinuated that he was giving half his salary to “pop.” This is more than hyperbole. 

Email records back him up to the extent that they show Hunter’s businesses paying some of his father’s bills while he was vice president of the United States. This means that Joe Biden benefited from these financial deals that happened courtesy of executives linked to Chinese spies.

Americans deserve answers as to why the Bidens received some $31 million and what promises or influence it bought. If Washington is to restore what’s left of its credibility, Congress must launch wide-ranging and serious investigations into the Biden family’s China cash haul and the resultant national security implications.

Peter Schweizer is the author of the new book “Red-Handed: How American Elites Get Rich Helping China Win.”

https://nypost.com/2022/01/27/chines...nd-the-bidens/

And MORE of this to come... Didn't want any of it
to go unnoticed... Please Stay Tuned...

#### Salty
Old 08-23-2023, 06:52 AM   #354
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default In today's edition of: Remember When...

Remember when FJoeBiden said he told Ukraine to fire Shokin, the guy investigating Burisma for corruption or else he would withold $1Billin of funds?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jyT1rnW9fA

As it turns out, that was not "official" US State Department's position at all. Further, it turns out Burisma hiring of the Hunter Biden critter was to in fact, bolster their standing with the US State department via one FJoeBiden after all. But the best part is: the disparity was revealed during a Trump impeachment and withheld from the public until now.
Quote:
New memos undercut Biden-Ukraine narrative Democrats sold during 2019 impeachment scandal

Newly disclosed State Department memos conflict with the narrative Democrats crafted since 2019 impeachment.

Just weeks before then-Vice President Joe Biden took the opposite action in late 2015, a task force of State, Treasury and Justice Department officials declared that Ukraine had made adequate progress on anti-corruption reforms and deserved a new $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee, according to government memos that conflict with the narrative Democrats have sustained since the 2019 impeachment scandal.

“Ukraine has made sufficient progress on its reform agenda to justify a third guarantee,” reads an Oct. 1, 2015, memo summarizing the recommendation of the Interagency Policy Committee (IPC) – a task force created to advise the Obama White House on whether Ukraine was cleaning up its endemic corruption and deserved more Western foreign aid.

The recommendation is one of several U.S. government memos gathered by Just the News over the last 36 months from Freedom of Information Act litigation, congressional inquiries and government agency sources that directly conflict with the long-held narrative that Biden was conducting official U.S. policy when he threatened to withhold a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to force Ukraine to fire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, the country’s equivalent of the American attorney general.

At the time the threat was made in December 2015, Shokin’s office was conducting an increasingly aggressive corruption investigation into Burisma Holdings, an energy firm the State Department deemed to have been engaged in bribery and that employed Hunter Biden and paid him millions while his father was vice president.

New details on the impact of that probe have emerged in recent days.

Shokin's pursuit was rattling Burisma, and the firm was putting pressure on Hunter Biden to deal with it, according to recent testimony and interviews with Devon Archer, Hunter Biden's former business partner and fellow Burisma board member.

The memos obtained by Just the News show:
  • Senior State Department officials sent a conflicting message to Shokin before he was fired, inviting his staff to Washington for a January 2016 strategy session and sent him a personal note saying they were “impressed” with his office's work.
  • U.S. officials faced pressure from Burisma emissaries in the United States to make the corruption allegations go away and feared the energy firm had made two bribery payments in Ukraine as part of an effort to get cases settled.
  • A top U.S. official in Kyiv blamed Hunter Biden for undercutting U.S. anticorruption policy in Ukraine through his dealings with Burisma.
During Trump's first impeachment in late 2019, State officials testified that Hunter Biden's acceptance of a job at Burisma at a time when his father was vice president created the appearance of a conflict of interest but did not materially impact U.S. policy in Ukraine.

But in a private, classified email shared with Just the News, one of the top U.S. officials in the Kyiv embassy told then-Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch at the end of the Obama administration that Hunter Biden had, in fact, impacted the U.S. anti-corruption agenda in Ukraine.

"The real issue to my mind was that someone in Washington needed to engage VP Biden quietly and say that his son Hunter's presence on the Burisma board undercut the anti-corruption message the VP and we were advancing in Ukraine b/c Ukrainians heard one message from us and then saw another set of behavior with the family association with a known corrupt figure whose company was known for not playing by the rules," embassy official George Kent wrote to Yovanovitch in the Nov. 22, 2016, email marked "confidential."...
Go figure
Old 08-25-2023, 03:38 PM   #355
Why_Yes_I_Do
BANNED

Default The O'Biden Cha-Ching meter reading reaches $50,000,000

Sounds as though the SARs are indicating Northward of $50 MILLION flowing through the O'Biden septic system of corruption. If only a mere 10% is for the big guy, that's still $5M lining his pockets. Not bad pay-o-la for giving out weather reports.Though I wonder if they will be able to calculate the ROI the senders of the funds received in return.
Old 08-30-2023, 08:53 PM   #356
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Robert L. Peters - he's the guilty one, your Honour.

Maybe Robin Ware is behind all the corruption and dirty deals.
Might even be KoKo B. Ware!

See? ... "Robert Peters" and "Robin Ware" are just two of the
fake names that Joe Biden used when conversing with Hunter
and his business partners.

Now WHY would VP Joe need to use "fake names" in e-mails
there to discuss business with his son Hunter?

... Odd that the sorry likes of CBS, ABC, CNN and MSNBC
have been slow to even whisper much about this.

'Course WE here were discussing the Biden Family corruption
back in March... I reckon the liberal news media FINALLY
came-'round to mention things come June....

... So they're still a bit S-L-O-W to show the American
people the TRUTH - as always.

But whatever you do and where-ever you go - Stay Tuned!

#### Salty
Old 08-31-2023, 12:55 AM   #357
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

It's amusing as fuck that the mega morons still have their skanky ass panties in a big old wad over this total bullshit.

The whiney little bitches are too stupid to know that Biden has all law enforcement and every court in America under his control so they will get trumpy

Biden ran his campaign and election success telling everyone on X that he would come after and destroy everyone he didn't suk his dick

Joe was just pissed because trumpy was a dog in heat suckin the putin cock
Old 08-31-2023, 07:54 AM   #358
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
It's amusing as fuck that the mega morons still have their skanky ass panties in a big old wad over this total bullshit.

The whiney little bitches are too stupid to know that Biden has all law enforcement and every court in America under his control so they will get trumpy

Biden ran his campaign and election success telling everyone on X that he would come after and destroy everyone he didn't suk his dick

Joe was just pissed because trumpy was a dog in heat suckin the putin cock
Oh wow, you have it all figured out. Now go find out who controls Biden.
Old 08-31-2023, 02:59 PM   #359
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Devon Archer—a former friend and business associate of Hunter Biden—was expected to tell the GOP-led House Oversight Committee he witnessed the president speaking with Hunter Biden’s foreign business partners on more than two dozen occasions, the New York Post reported, but according to Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.), Archer instead explained that Hunter and his father had “casual conversations” in the presence of Hunter’s business partners that did not involve any business discussions.

Lol, keep trying fools.
Old 08-31-2023, 04:43 PM   #360
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Devon Archer—a former friend and business associate of Hunter Biden—was expected to tell the GOP-led House Oversight Committee he witnessed the president speaking with Hunter Biden’s foreign business partners on more than two dozen occasions, the New York Post reported, but according to Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.), Archer instead explained that Hunter and his father had “casual conversations” in the presence of Hunter’s business partners that did not involve any business discussions.

Lol, keep trying fools.
hahahaha, oh yeah that proves everything, they're off the hook, lol. Devon Archer is as much a con artist as hunter and the whole Biden clan.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women