Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2015, 09:19 PM   #346
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I could take a line about unicorns, write a 3 page essay on them (fully backed by sources) and then spew it onto this message board, but that wouldn't make fucking unicorns exist now would it?
So far, your POV is just about as substantive as unicorns are real, shamman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Are you seriously saying no white man ever bought a slave? And what the fuck does some old painting have to do with shit? So if black people sold other black people, it's ok for white people to do it? What kind of reasoning is that? And I'm a fucktard?
Are you saying that 90% of enslaved Africans weren't first owned by other Africans, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:20 PM   #347
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Are you seriously saying no white man ever bought a slave? And what the fuck does some old painting have to do with shit? So if black people sold other black people, it's ok for white people to do it? What kind of reasoning is that? And I'm a fucktard?

no you asslicker. i'm saying that if the black race had not betrayed their own kind, there wouldn't have been any slaves to sell. dicknose.

so admit it. Blacks were the true instigators of slavery

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:24 PM   #348
shanm
Valued Poster

Jesus Christ, the more you people talk/write the more clearly your intellect(lack thereof) shows. This political forum should be called the "absolute cunt shithead conservative" forum. I though I hit the cap when I would see some retarded youtube comments but no doubt, you guys on this forum take the cake for being the most retarded on the internet. I'll stick to reddit from now on.

One guy takes a century old picture of a dozen blacks and uses it to "prove" that all slave trade was done only by black people.
The other is so smart that he has invented his own language, and gives fuck all that no one here can understand one fucking word he says.

I don't even believe in fairy god mother Christ yet I pray that he knocks some sense into you.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:26 PM   #349
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
no you asslicker. i'm saying that if the black race had not betrayed their own kind, there wouldn't have been any slaves to sell. dicknose.

so admit it. Blacks were the true instigators of slavery

First, if your dick looks like that you need to get to a doctor. And there's no way in hell you can make that statement with any degree of certainty. Colonialism would never have exported slaves? Get fucking real.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:28 PM   #350
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Jesus Christ, the more you people talk/write the more clearly your intellect(lack thereof) shows. This political forum should be called the "absolute cunt shithead conservative" forum. I though I hit the cap when I would see some retarded youtube comments but no doubt, you guys on this forum take the cake for being the most retarded on the internet. I'll stick to reddit from now on.

One guy takes a century old picture of a dozen blacks and uses it to "prove" that all slave trade was done only by black people.
The other is so smart that he has invented his own language, and gives fuck all that no one here can understand one fucking word he says.

I don't even believe in fairy god mother Christ yet I pray that he knocks some sense into you.

then you PROMISE never to post here again? the truth wins.

ADIOS IDIOT

Old 02-24-2015, 09:28 PM   #351
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:

It's fruitless, I know, but it kills time while you're in the shitter.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:29 PM   #352
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

You are the "#Grubered, Kool Aid sotted, lib-retarded jackass that has yet to do anything other than post toadyisms to Odumbo, shamman.

Quote:
So you're admitting that you're inspired by the smell of shit, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion?
Old 02-24-2015, 09:31 PM   #353
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are the "#Grubered, Kool Aid sotted, lib-retarded jackass that has yet to do anything other than post toadyisms to Odumbo, shamman.
Somewhere there's a dick waiting to bust a nut in your gaping maw.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:33 PM   #354
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Somewhere there's a dick waiting to bust a nut in your gaping maw.
So you were obviously lying earlier when you claimed you couldn't see what was posted, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:34 PM   #355
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So you were obviously lying earlier when you claimed you couldn't see what was posted, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
No. Sometimes I click view post, sometimes I don't. You're still on ignore, don't worry.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:36 PM   #356
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No. Sometimes I click view post, sometimes I don't. You're still on ignore, don't worry.
Only "#Grubered" Odumbo minions like you, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, are susceptible to being "#Grubered", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. So try your lies elsewhere, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:38 PM   #357
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
then you PROMISE never to post here again? the truth wins.
Pretty much sums up the idiocy of everything that comes out of your cunt....ooops I meant mouth.

Quote:
Honestly, at this point, its for shits and giggles. I am not exactly sure if I should laugh or cry at how stupid these cunts seemingly are. If I wanted intellectual discussion, I think I would rather do it with the piece of shit in the toilet. Its probably smarter than these two combined.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:40 PM   #358
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
You could list just as many verses from the Bible that are just as violent. What's your point? All it proves is that reading fairytales and believing in a sky daddy leads to suffering.

oh really? post one.

the teachings of Jesus never said ANYTHING about killing non-believers. post one quote from the Bible that preaches that. go ahead and try. it's NOT there fool

and for the record i'm an atheist but if i ever change my mind, Christianity is the ONLY option i'd even consider.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:43 PM   #359
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pretty much sums up the idiocy of everything that comes out of your cunt....ooops I meant mouth.

Honestly, at this point, its for shits and giggles. I am not exactly sure if I should laugh or cry at how stupid these cunts seemingly are. If I wanted intellectual discussion, I think I would rather do it with the piece of shit in the toilet. Its probably smarter than these two combined.
So, you're another one of Odumbo's "#Grubered" minions that finds the fount of your wit is lubricated by the smell of shit, shamman.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:46 PM   #360
shanm
Valued Poster

^^^ assumes that the old testament wasn't part of jesus' teachings.
shanm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women