Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42478
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2020, 09:37 AM   #346
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Your right he didn't get impeach for the Russian Collusion, he was impeached for bribing an ally in a time of war, for dirt on Biden, that ally being engaged in a war with our enemy that has been engaged in a cold war with us for well over a half century! And as you well know, he was using congressionally approved funds to bribe them with!
And yes he did it!
And his minions said as much in press briefings on fucking TV.
And still the US Senate abdicated their Responsibly to impeach this mother fucker!
Mr. Bypass may be misinformed about the real reason for the impeachment.
But how does that improve your position?
It dosen't!
You wait and see Bam.
When that simpleton is no longer president, there will be a scandal involving him and?
You can name your enemy of choice, but he will sell some of the highly classified info that he has been privy to and walks around with in his head for some extra beer money!
And perhaps then we will see him sharing a cell with Mr.Hansen!
You know, that cell just for those Hansen types!
That's the cell UNDER the jail!
Hansen hasn't seen daylight in years!
And Trump is certainly a Hansen type!
You defend the indefensible here every day, you ask for concrete proof of everything!
Those things will not come to fruition until he is no longer in the Whitehouse, because truth hasn't existed in this Whitehouse since the first year he took office, and along with truth went proof!
You must have one before the other!
And further more what he is doing to state law makers" pressuring and intimidating them to change the election results is a felony" if you or I were to do it we would be indicted for interfering with an election!
And to disparage our elections and trying whip his followers into a frenzy to counter it!
That's sedition!
Len Wood, Trumps butt buddy is certainly committing sedition, and should be jailed!
Trumps desperation stems from the realization that hes and at least part of his family are probably going to jail sometime after Jan 20th!
Good for them!
And don't Biden Biden Biden me!
I dont give a shit about Biden!
If he dose similar shit well you'll hear about him from me then too!
I have a question for you.
Barr said that there was NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud that would in anyway effect the outcome of this election, but Trump who is desperately treading water, said Barr dosen't know what hes talking about.
But of course Trump is lying, because Barr is in a position to know exactly that!
And of course Barr is Trumps boy that carried water in every way for Trump, and did everything he could to make Donald Trump the Autocratic president that he would like to be!
Now defend the indefensible again!
What do you have to say about this?

It really is time for the POS in chief to GTFO!
There was no bribe. Ukraine got their money and didn’t do anything for it. That’s why Pelosi dropped the bogus quod pro quo charges. It wasn’t in the articles of Impeachment because it didn’t happen. Here’s a textbook definition of a Quid Pro Quo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

That’s your boy P1. A corrupt, senile politician
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:47 AM   #347
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Baseless claims? Are you referring to Hillary’s Steele dossier? The Mueller investigation. They came up goose eggs? Those baseless claims?

But here’s another baseless claim. Your claim you had a “kid” use your account to write a baseless theses of the hobby. That was a lie from you. You got bitchslapped about it then and went dark for awhile. Then you popped up again. You should ban yourself. Because you’re a fraud. A troll.
No! Anyone with half a brain would know I'm referring to the links posted in the quoted post. Because you cant present an argument about my statement, you change the subject, ( what the shit does the Russian probe have to do with the links you posted) like you always do.
2nd as I understand it, the thesis wasn't about the hobby per say in was about the people who are in the hobby. The ECCIE part was only a very tiny part of his research
3rd I didn't get bitched slap, I got bored with the board, you can check with the admins, I give them my permission to tell you If I was bitch slapped or not. I do know you were
4th spell check is your friend, you should use it
until when ever stay healthy
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 10:52 AM   #348
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Russian Collusion was no hoax. He was impeached. The senate would not let them bring in evidence or witness. The special counsel never said he wasn't guilty, they said their were things that needed to be address and dealt with and that he wasn't innocent. Trump is cheating now just like he did four years ago. By letting him go on with out any kind of consequences he is doing the exact same thing only better at it. He can't help himself from cheating. He has a path of corruption and the funny part is he don't care who knows it. He said years ago, if he ever decided to run for president he would become a republican because they are stupid and will believe anything. Not my words, his.You don't try to pardon yourself or you kids and friends if you haven't been charged or if you are innocent of any crimes.
In our country you are innocent until proven guilty. Don't be like them, thinking it only applies to their side
Old 12-08-2020, 11:09 AM   #349
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
In our country you are innocent until proven guilty. Don't be like them, thinking it only applies to their side
You’ve finally said something that is factual.
Old 12-08-2020, 11:13 AM   #350
jmichael
Account Disabled

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...064402290.html
found on the internet must be true (Prove me wrong...Today)
Old 12-08-2020, 11:16 AM   #351
jmichael
Account Disabled

Quote:
You’ve finally said something that is factual.
Sure just remember that when you bring up Hunter Biden, Hillary, or who ever you accuse with out proof
Old 12-08-2020, 11:23 AM   #352
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
There was no bribe. Ukraine got their money and didn’t do anything for it. That’s why Pelosi dropped the bogus quod pro quo charges. It wasn’t in the articles of Impeachment because it didn’t happen. Here’s a textbook definition of a Quid Pro Quo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

That’s your boy P1. A corrupt, senile politician

I'm sorry Bam, your right there was no bribe because the asshole got caught doing it!
Attempting a crime, is also crime!
He certainly held it over their heads until he was caught!
But I guess bribing an ally in a time of war against our enemy, isn't an abuse of power them what is?
But you go Bam defend the indefensible!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 12:13 PM   #353
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
No. By nature, people who want to have monuments to White Supremacists are not very fine people.
You’re a fucking moron. Sorry, there’s no kind way of putting it.
Jacuzzme is online now   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 12:38 PM   #354
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I concur. Maybe Bluto will chime in.
Old 12-08-2020, 02:44 PM   #355
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If you consider those who like White Supremacy to be very fine people, that's a reflection of you. Not me. Your inaccurate assumptions about where I get my information are also a reflection of you.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 06:09 PM   #356
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Trying to make a point by removing context isn’t “information”, it’s propaganda. And yes, surly there’s lots of “fine people” who are against, as well as for removing historical monuments. The one in question is in memorandum of the roots of the Democratic Party, certainly it can’t be THAT bad.

President Trump was absolutely correct, regardless of how you’d like to spin it.
Old 12-09-2020, 06:52 AM   #357
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trying to make a point by removing context isn’t “information”, it’s propaganda. And yes, surly there’s lots of “fine people” who are against, as well as for removing historical monuments. The one in question is in memorandum of the roots of the Democratic Party, certainly it can’t be THAT bad.

President Trump was absolutely correct, regardless of how you’d like to spin it.
Historical monuments? LOL Where else do they have monuments to white supremacist losers? These were enemy combatants of the United States. Make no mistake, you can try and spin it how you want, but that's what they are, monuments to white supremacist losers and enemy combatants. They don't have monuments to nazis in Germany.

What the democrats did more than 150 years ago is completely irrelevant. You and your ilk completely ignore recent history.

You and Bambino still support Donald Trump for president after all you've seen over the last five years. Really, nothing more needs to be said about you than that.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:21 AM   #358
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

LMFAO! By your moronic logic we would have to erase the entire history of The United States. Sure thing, Adolph. When’s the book bonfire start.

President Trump has been a godsend to my industry, I support his policies 100%, as do my checking account and iras.
Old 12-09-2020, 07:31 AM   #359
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

No one is suggesting to erase the history. That's your illogical inference. The history of what the Nazis did isn't erased. It's just not celebrated by monuments. The people who fought to continue to enslave black people should not be celebrated either.

BTW, the Supreme Court refused to listen to Trump's people's nonsense yesterday. Your cult leader's days are numbered.
Old 12-09-2020, 08:41 AM   #360
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
No one is suggesting to erase the history. That's your illogical inference. The history of what the Nazis did isn't erased. It's just not celebrated by monuments. The people who fought to continue to enslave black people should not be celebrated either.

BTW, the Supreme Court refused to listen to Trump's people's nonsense yesterday. Your cult leader's days are numbered.
The SCOTUS merely denied emergency relief. But the Texas lawsuit, joined by 7 other states this morning is bigger. That goes directly to SCOTUS. Not a lower court. You might want to wait and see what happens with that case before you beat your chest.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women