Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60838
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42511
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36939
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-18-2021, 06:46 PM   #3496
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Tone it down or I'm going to revive the "What Lucas McCain will do for $100,000" thread (LOL, just kidding)
... Crikey! ... Almost spilled-over me beer from laughing!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:48 PM   #3497
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Tone it down or I'm going to revive the "What Lucas McCain will do for $100,000" thread (LOL, just kidding)
Hey, fine with me. I tell no lies. If I remember correctly, it was a pretty accurate list. It is just too bad these clowns won't put their money with their mouth is so I can take their money. I can't keep cashing in on these Covid vaxx creating companies forever. I need another easy revenue stream to build upon for a side hustle. lol
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:48 PM   #3498
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Funny, how you duck my bets big mouth. We both live in DFW. This can be proven eye to eye and face to face for your money if you are dumb enough to give it to me. You agree to my simple bet, and we can easily find out whether I am full of shit. Or you just keep talking shit behind your keyboard anonymously like I know your old big mouth ass will. Now give yourself your two likes and STFU. Haha

Money talks and bullshit walks.

that bet was between you and fred the friendly poster. i don't really give a fuck if you went to an Ivy league school or not. you probably don't believe i have a college degree given you thinck all people who supported Trump are illiterate rednecks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
No.. It would convince me that the Republicans nominated a dreadful Candidate.

this from the guy that claimed Harris was going to be the Democratic nominee.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:52 PM   #3499
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Backup plan.. Hammer home the idea that Lucas lives in DFW, AND stated he has a basement.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 06:55 PM   #3500
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post

this from the guy that claimed Harris was going to be the Democratic nominee.
I don't think I said that.. She did get #2, so if I did say she would be the Nominee, that was not an absurd notion.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 07:05 PM   #3501
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Backup plan.. Hammer home the idea that Lucas lives in DFW, AND stated he has a basement.
You must be that Smokey whatever dude who was obsessed with my basement. I thought we already went over this shit ad nauseam a few years ago. I don't even live there anymore. lol

Anyway, you don't need to worry about my former house. You should be worried about your obsession with AMPs and morbidly obese women. Find yourself a normal medium in life for fucks sake. My former house is the least of your problems you should be concerned about, homeboy.
Old 12-18-2021, 07:45 PM   #3502
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I don't think I said that.. She did get #2, so if I did say she would be the Nominee, that was not an absurd notion.

you kinda did ...

Quote:
there was naturally going to be a viewership drop.. fewer outlets, no Biden/Harris, previous exposure to the candidates. I considered not watching, and just tuning in tonight, but I watched it all, plus 2 "after-hours" media coverage.

I still like my Harris/Beto ticket idea, that I put forth last March.. ironically, almost every one mispronounces "Kamala" and "Beto"!

here you post she'd have the best chance against Trump

Quote:
I think Harris has the best chance.. and I think Trump would find it difficult to pick her off with insults, like he did systematically with the 2016 candidates. don't get me wrong, like so many try to do here.. purposely, LOL.. that was brilliant of Trump, labelling his opponents with nicknames.. pure genius. and it will work again if the Democrats pick the wrong candidate. Harris is their best defense against the nickname game.

here you say she had the best chance of the women who threw their tits in the ring ..

Quote:
thanks Tiny, I think you are right.. I will have to choose based on who I think can deliver, and who shares most of my values. I am one of those who thinks Sanders and Trump are much more alike than what is seen on the surface.

I completely agree! Harris faltered early, and I don't see what she can do to right her ship.. the Smollett and Kavanaugh connections are damaging, and make her look like an attack dog.

if I was "in charge" of the Democrat selection, I would rally behind Sanders, and hope it works. he got fucked over last time, so I don't see Sanders getting the needed support. the Democrats need to whittle down the 23 candidates to 4-5 quickly.. by July. all it is now, is who can appear to go farthest left? Biden will not succeed, they need to understand that, the sooner the better.

here is who I would "keep" by July.. fuck the rest of them.

Sanders

Harris

Beto

Castro

Buttegieg (sic?)

Harris is still the only female with a chance.. Castro is a dark horse, but has interesting appeal and could help pull Latinos.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 08:47 PM   #3503
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I appreciate both Chung Tran's and Lucas McCain's contributions to this board. It's a much more entertaining place because of both of you.

I grew up in a rural area north of Dallas and we had a basement. Here are homes for sale in Dallas with basements,

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean.../with_basement

Chung is my hero in all things sexual. He has boldly gone where few men have gone before, and he is arguably God's gift to heavier women. I understand, as at one point before developing charm, good looks and a fat wallet, I was God's gift to ugly women.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 09:09 PM   #3504
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I appreciate both Chung Tran's and Lucas McCain's contributions to this board. It's a much more entertaining place because of both of you.

I grew up in a rural area north of Dallas and we had a basement. Here are homes for sale in Dallas with basements,
Thanks for the compliment but for full transparency if you do post my bet list, about 21 pounds should be added to my weight from back then. With Covid, the holiday season and the inability to do my usual cardio workouts, I'm not 195 lbs anymore. I'm still the same height though. haha

Fortunately, with the right shoes I have now for my feet and back ailments, I'll be back there within a month. Or maybe two because I plan on being a complete fucking pig for the rest of this year.
Old 12-18-2021, 09:51 PM   #3505
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Thanks for the compliment but for full transparency if you do post my bet list, about 21 pounds should be added to my weight from back then. With Covid, the holiday season and the inability to do my usual cardio workouts, I'm not 195 lbs anymore. I'm still the same height though. haha

Fortunately, with the right shoes I have now for my feet and back ailments, I'll be back there within a month. Or maybe two because I plan on being a complete fucking pig for the rest of this year.
I'm not planning on reviving that. We were a little rough on you. There were some hilarious posts in that thread though, including a few of yours where you said you were RTM'ing people for getting off topic.

I think that's the first time eccieuser posted the "Me Love You Long Time" scene from Full Metal Jacket. Damn, that one took me way back. To '69 in Da Nang when we were fighting Charlie. No offense Chung Tran, I know your family were the good guys.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 12-18-2021, 10:17 PM   #3506
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm not planning on reviving that. We were a little rough on you.
No such thing. I was enjoying it. I never hit the RTM button. It would be funny if I actually did though if people got off topic from ganging up to insult me. I'm sure Crypt would have given me more points for doing that. I'd just be like, "how the fuck did I just get more points for trying to get people to stay on topic by insulting ME?"

I think it is safe to say that I'm an acquired taste with my posts. If you like expensive wine, I'm not for you. If you're down with Miller Lite, I'm your guy. Like I joke about with my childhood friends, don't let that fancy resume with those jobs and degrees fool you. I'm still here and I never left so try me if you want to and it will end the same as it did when we were kids.
Old 12-18-2021, 10:57 PM   #3507
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Agreed. ... Good for you. Even-that She didn't
get the nomination, I cannot say your choosing her
is THAT inaccurate.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 04:00 AM   #3508
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 04:54 AM   #3509
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

How about a luxury tree house? Not everyone has a basement.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:11 AM   #3510
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/rrndaily/139701
bambino is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women