Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60552
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36424
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2020, 04:30 PM   #331
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
To answer your questions since you asked:

When you are actively out soliciting and taking money a week / a month / etc before you know you are pulling the plug on your website, that to me is cheating someone out of their money.

As to your question about blackmail, if you search thru this thread, you will see there are THREE different individuals who reported instances of blackmail by a certain provider who posts here. You could always ask those 3 individuals for more details. When you have 3 individuals reporting the same thing, well draw your own conclusions
I have absolutely no skin in this. I’m not providing DG or anyone local my info. I’m just trying to figure this out, but I’m definitely not willing to weed thru this again.

Carry on.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 11:55 PM   #332
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
Indys started before ASPD shut down.

I remember the night ASPD was shut down, I spent the whole night at my computer, hitting "refresh" on the new post listing every minute or two and trying to read all the new posts, until the site just stopped responding... :-(
Great backstory, its all starting to make much more sense.
Thank you!
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 09:49 AM   #333
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
Plus I should be passing through again soon on my way back to Philly and thought I'd see if there was anyone I'd like to stop and see in PGH.
You are better off saving your money in Pittsburgh and seeing someone in Philly where there are FAR better options
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 08:39 PM   #334
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkstocking View Post
Well, so Indys is coming back, eh? Well, lets hope they give credit to the people that helped that site get up and running then made off with their money years later.

Either way, I'm a little done with that tired crowd. They stopped being fun in 2008. City girls and Xoc are the only ways to have youth, quality, and professionalism without the added drama and habits.

And I agree, DJ has done a decent job here. I have no complaints either, berry. Good of you to point that out.

However, if there was a way to vote someone off the island, there is one that seems to be needing to go. On the other hand, I've always thought it good that we can watch the public melt-down of a customer service nightmare and watch true colors flap in the wind.
Agree completely. I haven't seen a local provider in ages because....well, who the hell is there? If we're speaking of a common provider demographic that is most sought out by hobbyists....female 20s-30s, fit, drug-free, reliable.....well, then aside from Paula Allen (we all love you Paula, thank you)...you may as well be speaking of Santa Claus or the tooth fairy because no one exist here.

XOC and visiting providers receive all my money and have been doing so for the last few years. In return I receive high quality, youth, service and reliability. Pittsburgh providing has been dead for years and there likely won't be a resurgence in my lifetime.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 10:21 PM   #335
popeye1718
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Laseface I remember you from the ASPD days, wow that was was a long time ago.

I believe I was one of the first 100 members of indys way back when it was a picture site and when it became a review site,For me that was a golden age.i had no problem getting Charlie Alexander or sexy nurse jessie or Zoe or others to travel to me regularly without issues.
When I would go to home depot in Washington PA, I could see Victoria or any of the other 4 ladies in the area.it was incredible how reliable most of the ladies were back then . I'm not sure why things changed, but now ,as far as I know, there is only 1 lady in the Washington are and she is not there all the time. I got spoiled by the ease and reliability of the ladies from then.
With all that being said , because of the lack of ladies in Washington area and ladies willing to travel to me, I would have say the hobby has taken a turn for the worse in the area.i would love to find a regular to see in the Washington or even Morgantown area
popeye1718 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 08:32 PM   #336
Doctor Frankenstien
Gaining Momentum

Nice thread, It seems like forever since I have been on here. I am from Cbus, and the local scene is awful here. I saw a once vaunted monger from Indys posting on USA the other day and the ladies he was reviewing were complete skanks. This was a guy who was willing to drop big bucks, so if this is the best he can do, I think it says something about our market over here. At the moment, I dont think there is one single lady who was available to me three years ago still advertising over here or even in Cincy or Dayton. I know of one in Cleveland I am frineds with, and she is pretty much UTR, and servicing her clientele from years of being a agency girl.

I joined a voyeur site and there area a few ladies who advertise on there. They kind of remind me of a few Indy type milfs. But none are in Cbus.
Doctor Frankenstien is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 06:24 AM   #337
Chase7
Valued Poster

Speaking of Nurse Jessie. I would love to see her again, she is really hot and I described her as a girl you could take to any event and she could fit right in.
Chase7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 06:45 AM   #338
Tuckahoe1
Registered Member

I miss Ariel. And Courtney. In that order.
Tuckahoe1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 07:53 AM   #339
yinzerpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I initially stopped reading this thread 2 weeks ago when the shit slinging was out of control, so I missed a lot and I'm not going back to read it all lol

But to reminisce a little further, I remember ASPD was where you could get intel on girls, and Indys was where you could view pictures of them.

Anyone remember the telephone hookup called LavaLife? It was basically SA without the internet! I met a super hottie on the outskirts of the northside named Chelsea that I still remember today. She was hella fun. She had a playboy bunny tattoo near her hipbone. God she was so cute....

That all being said, the local hobby scene will never be what it was then. Of course my stamina and libido are not what they were back then either. You couldn't swing a cat by the tail without hitting a girl that you wanted to "smash". It was so much fun back then and I wish I had the money then that I do now!
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 10:42 AM   #340
Looker151
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Agree with you, guys. I miss Allreous Teri Lee, damn she was fun.
Looker151 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 10:52 AM   #341
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Pittsburgh seems ripe for some smart businessman to get a provider service up and running.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:00 AM   #342
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Didn’t there used to be an archive of old aspd? I was on there under another nick back than, would love to check out some of those old threads.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:28 AM   #343
IMGTH58
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looker151 View Post
Agree with you, guys. I miss Allreous Teri Lee, damn she was fun.

What happened to her?
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:32 AM   #344
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hematoma View Post
Agree completely. I haven't seen a local provider in ages because....well, who the hell is there? If we're speaking of a common provider demographic that is most sought out by hobbyists....female 20s-30s, fit, drug-free, reliable.....well, then aside from Paula Allen (we all love you Paula, thank you)...you may as well be speaking of Santa Claus or the tooth fairy because no one exist here.

XOC and visiting providers receive all my money and have been doing so for the last few years. In return I receive high quality, youth, service and reliability. Pittsburgh providing has been dead for years and there likely won't be a resurgence in my lifetime.
Exactly. Paula is the only Pittsburgh provider in the demographic sought out by hobbyists. But considering she only sees people between midnight and 5am, and charges 400 for the privilege of doing so, that means for most guys there are zero options.

You have a bunch of either old, overweight, overpriced bitter Hos from the old Indys asking way more than what they are worth or you have some sketchy other girls who are too far gone with other hobbies

The only other provider that comes to mind that is pleasant, fairly priced and worthwhile seeing is Missy aka Heavenleigh. But she is older too and thus outside a lot of guys preferred demographic

We need more good, independent visiting providers coming to town. They are the girls I too have typically seen. Anyone who doesn't require real life info and charges fair rates would clean up on visits to Pittsburgh
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 11:49 AM   #345
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Dawn aka Smooth-n-Silky aka Ashley Marx is still around. She’s about closest to the desired demographic, other than Paula.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women