Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42480
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2016, 08:28 AM   #331
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
Girlieman- is a filthy liar who can't even get his story straight and keeps on changing it everytime.
When I met him and he came looking like a scared little girl to my room he said he had seen him this "black guy" at the lobby, never said anything about him "following". He said that later on to guys behind my back.
At the beginning of this thread he starting claiming that shit again:

I was in the 11th floor (per texts) of that Hotel that day if you're lying ass is saying that he followed you "almost to the door" he had to have got in the elevator with you right ???
Answer the question, SF already asked you that a few times.

Let's say I did have a "security guy" like you are claiming I do, why would he follow a little weak looking man like you ??

Or are you saying you look like a guy, that looks like he needs to be "followed" ?

After your little paranoia scene I asked to leave right away, (well actually your goofy ass had already got naked and pulled his little pee pee out ) if anything this "security guy" of mine would have been around THEN, to make sure everything was OK, wouldn't that make more sense?
Was this "big black guy" around when you left with blue balls Girlieman??
Did he follow you??
Why are you the only fucktard that has ever seen this "big black guy" ?

And again, if your paronoid, awkward self felt basically harassed by having a "big black guy following you", why on earth would you come back the very next fucking day to see me at the same damn hotel??

But nvm, because your lying ass, has already admitted in post #24 that you never "said this guy was with me"... In your own words....

So what the fuck are you even arguing, if by your own words you, who's making the accusations has already admitted that you cannot reassure that this "big guy" was with me??

Lol. I didn't take any thing off on our first session goofball. Your imagination is straight hooker crazy. Exactly, I never said he was with you then and I never said it now. I have only told others to watch out based on my experience. I guess men dressed in business casual attire and carrying a laptop are sketchy people.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:29 AM   #332
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
With her nasty fingernails,
Really?
True, i didn't notice the dirt. I have no problem with short non-painted nails, but they have to be clean.

To be honest, hate long painted nails, yuck, princess syndrome.

BTW, that is not my cum, and she turned out to be BSC.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:34 AM   #333
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

one quick question about your pimp trailer, before I start doing my hair...

How in the fuck would this guy know you were the guy that was there to see me ???

And. You said this many times already and you need to stop fucking lying, I did not go "nuts" I didn't even know what the fuck you were talking about. If anything I was confused until I finally realized what your paranoid ass was talking about.

I remained calm the whole time stop twisting shit up, your stupid question and assumptions bothered me.
And couldn't continue with the session, as I didn't want you near me, and that's when I asked you to leave.

Then YOU texted me first. Not the other way around. Get shit straight. I got the texts.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:39 AM   #334
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
Lol. I didn't take any thing off on our first session goofball.

Wow. You're a fucking liar.
Your imagination is straight hooker crazy. Exactly, I never said he was with you then and I never said it now. I have only told others to watch out based on my experience. I guess men dressed in business casual attire and carrying a laptop are sketchy people.
Another question, after ALL that, and claiming to have had a guy following you when you came to see me and all other bs, why in the hell would you want to come to see who YOU KNOW is my roommate???
And before you lie your ass off again saying you didn't really want to, YOU contacted her TWICE in TWO different days. And you were declined.

And that pretty much summarizes why you are this BUTTHURT, trying to pull a bs story that you can't even keep up with.

LIAR.

And btw, you racist-profiling- "I think I'm better than a hooker"- lying TRICK.

What makes you think that a paranoid lying ass trick's word has more validity than a "hooker's" who can prove your ass wrong with the simple fact that you are the only fucktard in all the time I've been an indy to make such bizarre and idiotic claims ???
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:48 AM   #335
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
one quick question about your pimp trailer, before I start doing my hair...

How in the fuck would this guy know you were the guy that was there to see me ???

And. You said this many times already and you need to stop fucking lying, I did not go "nuts" I didn't even know what the fuck you were talking about. If anything I was confused until I finally realized wth your paranoid ass was talking about.

I remained calm the whole time stop twisting shit up, your stupid question and assumptions bothered me.
And couldn't continue with the session, as I didn't want you near me, and that's when I asked you to leave.

Then YOU texted me first. Not the other way around. Get shit straight. I got the texts.
Simple answer, my photo was on my P411 account.

You did not remain calm. You flipped out and started yammering about independence and some other mess.

If I did text you first, why would you reschedule with me if you didn't want me near you? That's just dumb.
Old 05-31-2016, 08:50 AM   #336
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Another question, after ALL that, and claiming to have had a guy following you when you came to see me and all other bs, why in the hell would you want to come to see who YOU KNOW is my roommate???
And before you lie your ass off again saying you didn't really want to, YOU contacted her TWICE in TWO different days. And you were declined.

And that pretty much summarizes why you are this BUTTHURT, trying to pull a bs story that you can't even keep up with.

LIAR.

And btw, you racist-profiling- "I think I'm better than a hooker"- lying TRICK.

What makes you think that a paranoid lying ass trick's word has more validity than a "hooker's" who can prove your ass wrong with the simple fact that you are the only fucktard in all the time I'm being an Indy to make such bizarre and idiotic claims ???
The first time I asked I received a response saying only No. I did not know if that was a specific day or time conflict. So I asked again. Then you responded for her to tell me that she would not see me by saying something about never and using my ECCIE handle.

Calling someone a hooker is not racist or profiling when you are a hooker.

Well, why don't you put up the proof you say you have so everyone can see it?
Old 05-31-2016, 08:53 AM   #337
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
pfft ok first off that goofy ass pic you had there doesn't even really look like you in person, and you should take that shit off if is causing you to have this type of paranoia attacks.

You did not remain calm. You flipped out and started yammering about independence and some other mess.
you really just can't stop lying your ass off... Damn

If I did text you first, why would you reschedule with me if you didn't want me near you? That's just dumb.
there you go lying your ass off again^ are you denying that it was you that texted me first, LIAR?

Come on lie again.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:56 AM   #338
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The first time I asked I received a response saying only No. I did not know if that was a specific day or time conflict. So I asked again. Then you responded for her to tell me that she would not see me by saying something about never and using my ECCIE handle.
cool story. But you still didn't answer what I asked you. Why would you want to see someone who YOU KNOW shares an incall with ME, if according to you, I have a "big black bouncer" who followed you around when you saw me???

And then "warn others" about it, when you yourself were trying to come to the place with the "big black bouncer"??

N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:58 AM   #339
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
there you go lying your ass off again^ are you denying that it was you that texted me first, LIAR?

Come on lie again.
Lol! What?! Many providers have thanked me for having a pic up there so they knew who I was when arriving. You are the first to call it a goofy photo. Everything I say you will argue with. Is the grass not green now?

I am using my phone and the texts are archived in gmail. I will look them up when I return to Houston. I am not denying the possibility that I texted you first. It would make sense as I still wanted to see you and finally did.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:00 AM   #340
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
cool story. But you still didn't answer what I asked you. Why would you want to see someone who YOU KNOW shares an incall with ME, if according to you, I have a "big black bouncer" who followed you around when you saw me???

And then "warn others" about it, when you yourself were trying to come to the place with the "big black bouncer"??

Because as I stated previously many times, it didn't bother me IF he was with you.

I simply state and maintain for others to watch out.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:00 AM   #341
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
I have NEVER specifically stated that she brings the muscle. I have told others to watch out when meeting with her. The man arrived at the hotel at very shortly before NM claimed to. He walked the lobby looking at people and finally appeared to set his attention on me. I was not sitting close to the elevators, but instead down the hall towards the conference rooms where no one was sitting. The chair I chose had a good vantage point of the entrances down the hall and a good section of the lobby. I sat there to use my laptop. There were plenty of other places to sit in the lobby area, but he chose to sit close and seemed to watch me intently. Everyone knows that awkward feeling when someone appears to be watching you. I got up, took my items and went to the bathroom. When I got up he got up and followed me to the restroom. I came out to find him sitting with his attention directed towards the hallway where the bathroom exited. When I emerged to go to the elevator he got up and walked almost immediately behind me to the elevator. He rode with me to her floor and exited. I went to her door and he walked by. I did not see him approach another room to enter. I knocked, she answered and I walked in.

I asked her if he was with her once in the room and that is when she went nuts about independence and working alone and ultimately chose to end the session. I only asked the question. I NEVER told her that he was with her, but the man's actions seemed to have too much interest on me so I asked her if he was with her. She has taken it to be offensive. I am baffled at how someone asking a question about if someone is with them is "offensive".

I have never had some stranger take that much interest in me at a provider's location. His timing of his interest is very convenient. It was the most strange experience I have had. It did not affect my desire to see her and complete the session. I would have gone through with the session at the time, but I respected her when she said she was no longer comfortable and wanted to opt out. Afterwards, she continued to text me and we then worked out a time to meet the next day.

The presence of "muscle" never bothers me at an incall. I actually expect the girls to have it and am surprised when they don't and am surprised that more of them don't.
Yes, that is a strange incident. But, if the guy was NM's muscle it makes absolutely no sense that SHE would have cancelled the appointment as presumably her muscle would have cleared you. And, you mentioned there were other people in the lobby ... since it was your first appointment, NM would not have know what you looked like, much less any muscle man she would have had positioned in the lobby. Unless you look like a guy who's there to meet a hooker ... you know, just like you can tell all the hookers out to eat in restaurants.

And, if you were that concerned about it, you never would have gone back the next day. I presume there was no black man in the hotel on Day 2? So, you proved to yourself that it was a coincidence and that he was not muscle, nor with NM, yet you persist in "warning" people about this. That's bullshit and you know it.

"The presence of "muscle" never bothers me at an incall" ... ROFLMAO! If that is the case, your behaviour tells quite a different story.

Muscle at an incall? I've never, ever seen muscle at an incall and if I ever did, I would never go back.
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:02 AM   #342
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyedwhiteboy View Post
I am a huge fan of Evelyn and she is a total sweetheart.
Can I ask.....

......who is Evelyn??
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:03 AM   #343
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Wait! ... You have you RL photo on you P411 account? ... Are you a complete fucking idiot? ROFLMAO!
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 09:03 AM   #344
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Yes, that is a strange incident. But, if the guy was NM's muscle it makes absolutely no sense that SHE would have cancelled the appointment as presumably her muscle would have cleared you. And, you mentioned there were other people in the lobby ... since it was your first appointment, NM would not have know what you looked like, much less any muscle man she would have had positioned in the lobby. Unless you look like a guy who's there to meet a hooker ... you know, just like you can tell all the hookers out to eat in restaurants.

And, if you were that concerned about it, you never would have gone back the next day. I presume there was no black man in the hotel on Day 2? So, you proved to yourself that it was a coincidence and that he was not muscle, nor with NM, yet you persist in "warning" people about this. That's bullshit and you know it.

"The presence of "muscle" never bothers me at an incall" ... ROFLMAO! If that is the case, your behaviour tells quite a different story.

Muscle at an incall? I've never, ever seen muscle at an incall and if I ever did, I would never go back.
Reading comprehension eludes you. I have stated many times it did not bother me he was there. If it did I would have left without seeing her. I am not bothered by "muscle" I just like to know if it is there for them or something else.

Also, as I stated, my photo was on my profile. It WAS a clear face photo. I have removed it recently though.
Old 05-31-2016, 09:05 AM   #345
gtoman
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
Wait! ... You have you RL photo on you P411 account? ... Are you a complete fucking idiot? ROFLMAO!
I did for almost 2 years now. Has not been an issue, but recently I chose to remove it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women