Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2020, 02:18 PM   #331
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
First off, I don’t care if you get banned or not. YOU posted what you did not me. You said it was a kid. That could have been a minor.. which is a big no no. At least you said the “kid” was 25. Small redemption. So you did it to yourself. As far as your bet I gave you yesterday to prove me wrong. You didn’t. So you lost. Time will tell what the mods will decide. Here’s what I think. You’re an immature, troubled person. Looking for attention. Similar to Pittsburgh1. A little less anger. You need to figure things out for yourself.
I never thought that using the term kid, to describe a student writing their thesis for their masters' that anyone with a half a brain would question if they were a minor. and do you know what I don't think anyone with a half of brain did.
Here’s what I think. You’re an elderly, troubled person. Looking for attention. who likes to hear him self talk, judging by all you previous post.
You didn't take me up on my challenge yesterday, either, because you know the links you post are shit. you were afraid yesterday, so exactly what did I lose?
Oh if I do get banned, so be it, I did break the rules. I'll still be able to enjoy you making a fool of yourself, reading, your convoluted entertaining post. I just won't be able to respond. So until whenever stay healthy
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 02:57 PM   #332
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
I never thought that using the term kid, to describe a student writing their thesis for their masters' that anyone with a half a brain would question if they were a minor. and do you know what I don't think anyone with a half of brain did.
Here’s what I think. You’re an elderly, troubled person. Looking for attention. who likes to hear him self talk, judging by all you previous post.
You didn't take me up on my challenge yesterday, either, because you know the links you post are shit. you were afraid yesterday, so exactly what did I lose?
Oh if I do get banned, so be it, I did break the rules. I'll still be able to enjoy you making a fool of yourself, reading, your convoluted entertaining post. I just won't be able to respond. So until whenever stay healthy
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kid
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 05:03 PM   #333
himzert
Premium Access

Encounters: 64

This is a very productive discussion. Make sure you all keep this up.
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 05:18 PM   #334
bambino
Valued Poster

Who was asking about Hunters laptop?

https://api.parler.com/l/stkms

This happened today too;

https://api.parler.com/l/m8qJv
Old 12-07-2020, 06:43 PM   #335
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:

This happened today too;

The what about-isms of the entire last 4 yrs have dragged everything and everyone down. If there was proof of anything....it is too late for Russian collision, too late on the email lady, and too late on the election. No state supreme court will overturn an election without PROOF of fraud. Not mere allegations...and as far as any laptops are concerned, I'd like to see Lindsey Graham's....there has got to be some damning shit of him on someone's laptop.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 07:01 PM   #336
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The what about-isms of the entire last 4 yrs have dragged everything and everyone down. If there was proof of anything....it is too late for Russian collision, too late on the email lady, and too late on the election. No state supreme court will overturn an election without PROOF of fraud. Not mere allegations...and as far as any laptops are concerned, I'd like to see Lindsey Graham's....there has got to be some damning shit of him on someone's laptop.
The what aboutisms was the whole Russian Collusion hoax that Hillary conjured up and proved to be a complete lie. Karmas a bitch. How about that. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. If Biden is inaugurated. He may have to deal with two Special Counsels. Capisce?
Old 12-07-2020, 08:37 PM   #337
jmichael
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:

This happened today too;

Bambino you post links about some of the supporters Of the loser in denial and what, you think they prove something? What exactly do they prove? other then there are people out there still spouting baseless claims.
jmichael is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:55 PM   #338
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichael View Post
Bambino you post links about some of the supporters Of the loser in denial and what, you think they prove something? What exactly do they prove? other then there are people out there still spouting baseless claims.
Baseless claims? Are you referring to Hillary’s Steele dossier? The Mueller investigation. They came up goose eggs? Those baseless claims?

But here’s another baseless claim. Your claim you had a “kid” use your account to write a baseless theses of the hobby. That was a lie from you. You got bitchslapped about it then and went dark for awhile. Then you popped up again. You should ban yourself. Because you’re a fraud. A troll.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:57 AM   #339
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Russian Collusion was no hoax. He was impeached. The senate would not let them bring in evidence or witness. The special counsel never said he wasn't guilty, they said their were things that needed to be address and dealt with and that he wasn't innocent. Trump is cheating now just like he did four years ago. By letting him go on with out any kind of consequences he is doing the exact same thing only better at it. He can't help himself from cheating. He has a path of corruption and the funny part is he don't care who knows it. He said years ago, if he ever decided to run for president he would become a republican because they are stupid and will believe anything. Not my words, his.You don't try to pardon yourself or you kids and friends if you haven't been charged or if you are innocent of any crimes.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 05:52 AM   #340
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bypass View Post
Russian Collusion was no hoax. He was impeached. The senate would not let them bring in evidence or witness. The special counsel never said he wasn't guilty, they said their were things that needed to be address and dealt with and that he wasn't innocent. Trump is cheating now just like he did four years ago. By letting him go on with out any kind of consequences he is doing the exact same thing only better at it. He can't help himself from cheating. He has a path of corruption and the funny part is he don't care who knows it. He said years ago, if he ever decided to run for president he would become a republican because they are stupid and will believe anything. Not my words, his.You don't try to pardon yourself or you kids and friends if you haven't been charged or if you are innocent of any crimes.

What? He didn’t get impeached over Russian Collusion. Mueller investigated that for three years and came up empty. Pelosi and her House impeached Trump over a phone call. As a matter of fact, the impeachment document didn’t charge him with an actual crime. Another partisan hatchet job which had no chance of his removal from the Senate. None. Pelosi’s Impeachment stunt caused her to LOSE democratic seats in the house. Lastly, he hasn’t pardoned himself or any in his family. You haven’t posted one fact. It’s amazing how misinformed an adult can be.

https://www.rollcall.com/2020/01/20/...-new-standard/
Old 12-08-2020, 06:03 AM   #341
bypass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Turn off Fox news and watch all of the other ones and it can't be Fox sees it one way and the other dozen see it another way. Mueller never came up empty. Their were people that told the truth and were fired for telling the truth that worked in the White house. Even Army hero's got fired for telling the truth. How many got fired for telling the truth? They knew they would lose their job for telling the truth but they did it anyway. They will be rewarded in the end, I can't say that for our president.
bypass is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 06:35 AM   #342
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
What? He didn’t get impeached over Russian Collusion.
Your right he didn't get impeach for the Russian Collusion, he was impeached for bribing an ally in a time of war, for dirt on Biden, that ally being engaged in a war with our enemy that has been engaged in a cold war with us for well over a half century! And as you well know, he was using congressionally approved funds to bribe them with!
And yes he did it!
And his minions said as much in press briefings on fucking TV.
And still the US Senate abdicated their Responsibly to impeach this mother fucker!
Mr. Bypass may be misinformed about the real reason for the impeachment.
But how does that improve your position?
It dosen't!
You wait and see Bam.
When that simpleton is no longer president, there will be a scandal involving him and?
You can name your enemy of choice, but he will sell some of the highly classified info that he has been privy to and walks around with in his head for some extra beer money!
And perhaps then we will see him sharing a cell with Mr.Hansen!
You know, that cell just for those Hansen types!
That's the cell UNDER the jail!
Hansen hasn't seen daylight in years!
And Trump is certainly a Hansen type!
You defend the indefensible here every day, you ask for concrete proof of everything!
Those things will not come to fruition until he is no longer in the Whitehouse, because truth hasn't existed in this Whitehouse since the first year he took office, and along with truth went proof!
You must have one before the other!
And further more what he is doing to state law makers" pressuring and intimidating them to change the election results is a felony" if you or I were to do it we would be indicted for interfering with an election!
And to disparage our elections and trying whip his followers into a frenzy to counter it!
That's sedition!
Len Wood, Trumps butt buddy is certainly committing sedition, and should be jailed!
Trumps desperation stems from the realization that hes and at least part of his family are probably going to jail sometime after Jan 20th!
Good for them!
And don't Biden Biden Biden me!
I dont give a shit about Biden!
If he dose similar shit well you'll hear about him from me then too!
I have a question for you.
Barr said that there was NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud that would in anyway effect the outcome of this election, but Trump who is desperately treading water, said Barr dosen't know what hes talking about.
But of course Trump is lying, because Barr is in a position to know exactly that!
And of course Barr is Trumps boy that carried water in every way for Trump, and did everything he could to make Donald Trump the Autocratic president that he would like to be!
Now defend the indefensible again!
What do you have to say about this?

It really is time for the POS in chief to GTFO!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 08:55 AM   #343
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Your right he didn't get impeach for the Russian Collusion, he was impeached for bribing an ally in a time of war, for dirt on Biden, that ally being engaged in a war with our enemy that has been engaged in a cold war with us for well over a half century! And as you well know, he was using congressionally approved funds to bribe them with!
And yes he did it!
And his minions said as much in press briefings on fucking TV.
And still the US Senate abdicated their Responsibly to impeach this mother fucker!
Mr. Bypass may be misinformed about the real reason for the impeachment.
But how does that improve your position?
It dosen't!
You wait and see Bam.
When that simpleton is no longer president, there will be a scandal involving him and?
You can name your enemy of choice, but he will sell some of the highly classified info that he has been privy to and walks around with in his head for some extra beer money!
And perhaps then we will see him sharing a cell with Mr.Hansen!
You know, that cell just for those Hansen types!
That's the cell UNDER the jail!
Hansen hasn't seen daylight in years!
And Trump is certainly a Hansen type!
You defend the indefensible here every day, you ask for concrete proof of everything!
Those things will not come to fruition until he is no longer in the Whitehouse, because truth hasn't existed in this Whitehouse since the first year he took office, and along with truth went proof!
You must have one before the other!
And further more what he is doing to state law makers" pressuring and intimidating them to change the election results is a felony" if you or I were to do it we would be indicted for interfering with an election!
And to disparage our elections and trying whip his followers into a frenzy to counter it!
That's sedition!
Len Wood, Trumps butt buddy is certainly committing sedition, and should be jailed!
Trumps desperation stems from the realization that hes and at least part of his family are probably going to jail sometime after Jan 20th!
Good for them!
And don't Biden Biden Biden me!
I dont give a shit about Biden!
If he dose similar shit well you'll hear about him from me then too!
I have a question for you.
Barr said that there was NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud that would in anyway effect the outcome of this election, but Trump who is desperately treading water, said Barr dosen't know what hes talking about.
But of course Trump is lying, because Barr is in a position to know exactly that!
And of course Barr is Trumps boy that carried water in every way for Trump, and did everything he could to make Donald Trump the Autocratic president that he would like to be!
Now defend the indefensible again!
What do you have to say about this?

It really is time for the POS in chief to GTFO!
??? Just as I thought, Crickets?
Or perhaps you dont feel the need to respond to my stupid comment?
Or is it your dislike of inconvenient truths?
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 09:31 AM   #344
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Parler links. Far right conspiracy theories. Thats all he has! And he has the nerve to call me childish! LOL
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 09:33 AM   #345
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Gee, you’re dumb. There were “fine people” on both sides of the taking down statues issue. The statement had absolutely nothing to do with skinheads, and President Trump repeatedly said so when he made it. “Their” vs “they’re” has nothing to do with your post, it is referring to the rapist comments. Go listen closely to it again.

Frankly, you don’t seem to have the intellect and/or open mindedness to sustain a nuanced discussion. The CNN Orangeman bad programming is far to strong.
No. By nature, people who want to have monuments to White Supremacists are not very fine people.

I don't watch CNN. I look for original source information, which in the case of your cult leader is not hard to find considering that he constantly runs his mouth and his fingers.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women