Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41569
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2014, 07:30 PM   #316
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Columbus' Fourth Voyage: on 14 August 1502 he landed on the continental mainland at Puerto Castilla, near Trujillo, Honduras. He spent two months exploring the coasts of Honduras, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica, before arriving in Almirante Bay, Panama on 16 Oct: Wiki
IB, is this your first time learning about Columbus?

Thank God for Wiki, right?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #317
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Oh YAAAAY! Another YouTube video from Slobbrin featuring the same sellout neeeeegro who hates Obama.

Slobbrin probably thinks this is Michael Jackson.
Go figure. Slobbrin's Incapable of writing a coherent statement.

and I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that IBIdiot discounts Wiki as a source on anything ... Unless he needs to use it. M

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:08 AM   #318
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I B Idiot "look at me" thread.
You're demonstrating that you're a full-blown hypocrite, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; it'll be just a matter of time before the member of your reach around crew who blew you reveals himself!

... and -- on cue -- there's Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Poor dick breath hankering he is hallucinating again. Must bee hitting the sauce. Another feeble attempt to keep rom answering a question.
You never proffered a question, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; thus, proving again how desperately stupid you really are.

... and there's that ignorant fool, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
IB, is this your first time learning about Columbus?

Thank God for Wiki, right?
You're almost as stupid as Ekim the Inbred Chimp, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, since it is very obvious that it was Ekim the Inbred Chimp who didn't know that Columbus had reached North America.

BTW, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, citing Samuel Eliot Morison's Admiral of the Ocean Sea: A Life of Christopher Columbus was problematic because it is evident Ekim the Inbred Chimp never read a book on this subject.

Did you ever read Morison's book -- or any other book -- about Columbus, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?

Or do you still have your head stuck up some butt-crack while your remainder flaps in the wind, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout?

You had a "double header" didn't you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:59 AM   #319
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Are you bragging about reading a book?

Congrats IB.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:10 AM   #320
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Congrats IB.
Actually the only book IB has completed was given to him by the Patriarch of the Idiot family, LexiLiar.

LL considers "See Spot Run" to be a must read for his klan, errrrrrr clan.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:21 AM   #321
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Congrats IB.
No, you ignorant SOB that's too stupid to admit that Ekim the Inbred Chimp was the one who didn't know that Columbus had reached North America. Now answer the question, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, did you ever read Morison's book -- or any other book -- that was solely about Columbus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Actually the only book IB has completed was given to him by the Patriarch of the Idiot family, LexiLiar.

LL considers "See Spot Run" to be a must read for his klan, errrrrrr clan.
Everybody knows BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat has never read a book, because candles in his perpetual methane environment are a dangerous mix.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:40 AM   #322
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
[ Everybody knows BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat has never read a book, because candles in his perpetual methane environment are a dangerous mix.
Actually Poppy insisted that IB also read MY PET GOAT but it soon became apparent that poor ol' IB was having difficulty following the story line.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:43 AM   #323
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually Poppy insisted that IB also read MY PET GOAT but it soon became apparent that poor ol' IB could not follow the story line.
It soon became apparent that BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat had added no coffee to his Irish Coffee.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:52 AM   #324
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
It soon became apparent that BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat had added no coffee to his Irish Coffee.
Poor IB, it's not his fault that he was born an Idiot!
Old 05-13-2014, 05:56 AM   #325
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor IB, it's not his fault that he was born an Idiot!
It is BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's fault that he never pulls his head out of ass (or a bottle) and sees the world as it really is.

Old 05-13-2014, 06:19 AM   #326
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1055309182] No, you ignorant SOB that's too stupid to admit that Ekim the Inbred Chimp was the one who didn't know that Columbus had reached North America. Now answer the question, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, did you ever read Morison's book -- or any other book -- that was solely about Columbus?

CC went to his death believing he discovered another route to India. America was named by Amerigo Vespucci A European explorer in the new world. Even as late as the 1850'S the west Indies were not considered part of north America.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:26 AM   #327
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
CC went to his death believing he discovered another route to India. America was named by Amerigo Vespucci A European explorer in the new world. Even as late as the 1850'S the west Indies were not considered part of north America.
Columbus was a business man who was given a royal charter to find a route to the Far East, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: NOT North America. Everything Columbus was granted depended on that stipulation, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Were he to ever admit that he hadn't accomplished what he set out to do, he would forfeit all that he had gained, jackass.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, were you attending grade school before 1850?
Old 05-13-2014, 06:32 AM   #328
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Columbus was a business man who was given a royal charter to find a route to the Far East, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: NOT North America. Everything Columbus was granted depended on that stipulation, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Were he to ever admit that he hadn't accomplished what he set out to do, he would forfeit all that he had gained, jackass.

BTW, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, were you attending grade school before 1850?

Nice try dick breath, he would never admit he was wrong like you . Ever go to grade school in 1492?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:43 AM   #329
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice try dick breath, he would never admit he was wrong like you . Ever go to grade school in 1492?
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your ignorant deflection indicates that you are admitting that you were never "taught" that "North America" did not include the West Indies, were you?
Old 05-13-2014, 08:06 AM   #330
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

How long would this thread be but for IBIdiots rude narcissistic attack posts? Half as long? Shorter?

I suggest most every thread would be on topic if not for the obligatory IBIdiot monkey shit fight in the zoo that begins somewhere around page three of any thread and hijacks every thead into a Look at Meeeee thread wherein IBIdiot insults each poster according to the rude nickname he and only he uses.

Sound familiar?

What's it going to take for you to stop, Corpy? You shit on everything and every topic in which you post.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women