Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70791
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36926
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2015, 05:53 AM   #301
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think this might rank as one of the all time great ThreAds, even if you go back to the old "P". 300+ post in just a couple of days.

I have never had the pleasure of being with miss CD, but if she likes old guys that like to spend a shit load of money, she would love me.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:06 AM   #302
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141714
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm curious why no one has offered what seems to be the obvious solution to this "problem." Why don't I just stop offering one hour appointments, and make my minimum 90 minutes? MSOG definitely on the table, so you mitches can stop being so offended about something that doesn't affect you at all, and I get a guaranteed $600 minimum for all my effort of screening/scheduling/BCD.

Seems pretty obvious to me, were this to actually be a problem. Which it isn't. For me, anyway.
CarolineDavenport is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:12 AM   #303
citizen44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

As I posted earlier, I truly believe you would do fine at that rate and what your proposing makes total sense. You get the $$$ you want, clients get truth in advertising. There is a lady in town at 700, and judging from the thread, the guys are lining up
citizen44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:18 AM   #304
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineDavenport View Post
I'm curious why no one has offered what seems to be the obvious solution to this "problem." Why don't I just stop offering one hour appointments, and make my minimum 90 minutes? MSOG definitely on the table, so you mitches can stop being so offended about something that doesn't affect you at all, and I get a guaranteed $600 minimum for all my effort of screening/scheduling/BCD.

Seems pretty obvious to me, were this to actually be a problem. Which it isn't. For me, anyway.
That would be an open invitation to a lot of buyers remorse.

The majority of Hobbyist do have a budget. Sooner or later, they will opt for three $200 an hour Ladies rather than one $600

I too fail to see your problem. You seem to have all the business you can handle, and I have never seen a negative comment. I figure the men who choose to see a Lady such as yourself are not bargain shopping, and if they don't care for the experience, just choose not to go back.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:24 AM   #305
citizen44
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

The majority of Hobbyist do have a budget.
Notice that all I ever argued for was menu and session transparency. Don't let guys tell you what to charge. Its not your problem if some can't afford you. If charging 600 is better for you, go for it. If you have all the business you can handle, thats telling you you have pent up demand and its time to raise your price
Old 06-25-2015, 07:29 AM   #306
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

The majority of Hobbyist do have a budget. Sooner or later, they will opt for three $200 an hour Ladies rather than one $600

But I fail to see your problem. You seem to have all the business you can handle, and I have never seen a negative comment. I figure the men who choose to see a Lady such as yourself are not bargain shopping, and if they don't care for the experience, just choose not to go back.
Nah. A large chunk of my business is already at 90 minutes or more, so I don't see a change like that affecting much. Some will just choose to bump up to 90 minutes, some will look elsewhere. I'll bet it would come out close to the same income I'm used to. I could always just offer 60 minutes to regulars I like who prefer that length of time, at my discretion.

I might actually do just this, since I'm only here for about 5-6 more weeks anyway and I could use more time off in the weeks coming up to pack and plan and say my goodbyes, etc.

I'd already planned to raise my minimum appointment length and/or rate once I'm in Florida. Haven't worked out yet exactly what those numbers will be. It might be a bit of a trial and error process to figure out how to attract just a handful of quality gents.

Glad to see citizen44 in an agreeable mood this morning. Nobody breathe, maybe it will last a while.
Old 06-25-2015, 07:30 AM   #307
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I'm working on a new business venture due to this thread.

MSOG insurance. To collect a client will have to prove that
MSOG was tried for but not achieved during a session with
a provider, there will have to be a signed and notarized
affidavit from both provider and client to be able to collect.

Still working out the details.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:31 AM   #308
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
and I have never seen a negative comment. .
Jackie would you make a stink about any lady that has all your relevant personal information? This is not to say anything negative towards CD.

Screening is not all about safety as many try and lead you to believe.

My guess is CD does not have c44 personal information and thus does not feel constricted to actually say some negative things about CD in this very thread.

Why would any successful man jeopardize his job and personal life to warn strangers about a lady he did mot have a good experience with? The answer is they would not and is a reason why the review process can be skewed.Throw in a Mod or two getting some hoochie and you have all kind of agendas to look out for when you are critical of any one in the know lady.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:37 AM   #309
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

This shit is way better than cable!!

Y'all carry on.......
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 07:39 AM   #310
CarolineDavenport
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You can keep bringing up your point, WTF. You can keep saying you're not meaning me, but the fact that this is the only thread in which you are bringing up the topic is a little obvious.

I don't have the personal information of most of my clients. If they offered references for screening, likely all I have is a first name, hobby email, and hobby phone number. The only time I collect more personal info is when the gentleman doesn't have references to vouch for his good behavior.

So your implication that no one I've seen is making a stink because they are afraid I will screw with their personal lives could only possibly apply to about 10-15% of my clients. That leaves a LOT of clients who could feel perfectly safe in making a stink, even IF I were the type of lady to do such a thing. Which I am not. I still challenge you to find anyone whose personal information I have who has ever been given any reason to think I would be indiscreet or vindictive with it.
Old 06-25-2015, 07:45 AM   #311
citizen44
Valued Poster

Quote:
Glad to see citizen44 in an agreeable mood this morning. Nobody breathe, maybe it will last a while.
What can I say, I'm just a morning person

Old 06-25-2015, 07:45 AM   #312
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Jackie would you make a stink about any lady that has all your relevant personal information? This is not to say anything negative towards CD.

My guess is CD does not have c44 personal information and thus does not feel constricted to actually say some negative things about CD in this very thread.

Why would any successful man jeopardize his job and personal life to warn strangers about a lady he did mot have a good experience with? The answer is they would not and is a reason why the review process can be skewed.Throw in a Mod or two getting some hoochie and you have all kind of agendas to look out for when you are critical of any one in the know lady.
Another nauseating post by WTF. What's his agenda?

Quote:
... i have discussed ad nauseum (sic) about how ladies that have their clients personal information will have hardly any negative things said about them by a reviewer.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:19 AM   #313
Guest100318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Jackie, what do you say mah man? What happened to your love Sarah? Still seeing her?
Guest100318 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:22 AM   #314
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You can keep bringing up your point, WTF. You can keep saying you're not meaning me, but the fact that this is the only thread in which you are bringing up the topic is a little obvious.

I bring it up every time I see someone say something like this:

Quote:
, and I have never seen a negative comment. .
I have nothing against Jackie S but I believe the correlation is incorrect.

Most folks do not talk shit to folks that have a gun when all they have is a megaphone. That is a huge advantage certain providers have over their reviewers ....to level that advantage out gents get to ask questions in the review process. Someone asked about MSOG in your review and someone answered and you are giving the man that answered a pretty hard time. What you would do to a reviewer that cast you in a negative light is open to questions but the advantage you have is that you can use it. Smart gents know this...

My point has not been you in particular but just to point out the huge advantage ladies that screen , have over their reviewers. It is the biggest reason that you will not see negative reviews on ladies that have personal information for the most part....what successful man needs this type of shit? How does he know you or any other lady will not use it against him? He does not and to insure it will not happen , they do not do negative reviews, unless they do not have shit to lose.

You can argue against fact all you like but I have never heard a reasonable argument against what I have pointed out in 15 years. I welcome you to try and present one.

Look, both you and c44 have made good points but this is also a good point.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:27 AM   #315
FoxyNC
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 200405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Did a lady try to blackmail you at one point? I mean, that seems to be YOUR agenda, to try and take out on "any" provider that doesn't have men "throwing daggers" at her....

I know you wouldn't believe me, but I would no more risk my ass trying to blackmail a man, fuck up his life & relationships, than I would want one to try that stuff on me.

Some providers do believe in Karma. Some of us DO have a sense of ETHICS.

And beyond that, there's still MEN who enjoy HURTING providers, physically, mentally.... and more.
Sorry, there are LEGIT reasons to ask for unknown mens INFO. Fuck yeah!!!!

If Mr Client has many reviews, many okays, many white lists, many datechecks or similar, his good reputation will precede him, and there will be little personal information needed to be gleaned.

Quit your blackmailer assertions. It is preposterous to try to defame ALL providers for the act of a FEW BSC ones; As it is preposterous to think ALL clients will be physically/mentally abusive as the FEW BSC ones.

One size (definition) does not fit all.
You are trying to put an ALWAYS label on a things that are not ALWAYS.
And an ALL when it is NOT ALL.

Quit trying to put Caroline's round booty in a square hole.
Don't try it with me either, cause hunny, it ain't gonna fit.

I've was called chubby in a review.... Pissed me off a bit, as I'm not over a size 9- but did I retaliate?
No, later when he asked for an overnight, he just got crickets....

Good try though.

P.S. Caroline, this threAD...... #Winning
FoxyNC is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women