Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2015, 09:42 PM   #301
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
He was black... he was a victim before the officer got involved.
Oh is that what time it is "Oh woe goes me, I am a black man" . C'mon man take a reality check.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:18 PM   #302
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Oh is that what time it is "Oh woe goes me, I am a black man" . C'mon man take a reality check.

Jim
Racism is dead?
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 10:45 PM   #303
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Racism is dead?
No racism isn't dead. We have people like you who will keep it alive and well.

Jim
Old 04-24-2015, 11:51 PM   #304
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Jim
I don't have a problem with any minorities. Recognizing racism when you see it, is not keeping it alive. How will it go away if we never talk about it?
Old 04-24-2015, 11:58 PM   #305
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:

Jim

It seems that if you're white you can literally charge an officer yelling "shoot me" and still be awarded the benefit of the doubt. What was that about racism being dead?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 12:38 AM   #306
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post

It seems that if you're white you can literally charge an officer yelling "shoot me" and still be awarded the benefit of the doubt. What was that about racism being dead?
If he was black the officer would have shot him, is that what you're saying? Maybe, maybe not. I can't speak for that officer in the video. Sure racism still exists. The only thing an individual can do is treat everyone black or white like you would want to be treated. If Slager shot Scott only because he is black that's on Slager. It's not a good shooting anyway unjustified as can be. Walter Scott was already ten feet from Slager running away from him by the time the first shot was fired. If Slager was ever in any danger it had deescalated therefore the threat was over. But that's really beside the point. What we are being presented here is a White Police Officer and a Black subject guilty of really nothing but a vehicle issue. The picture we are being painted here is Slager is racist and abuses members of the black community while in the capacity of his job. They even presented us with past misdeeds by Slager to strengthen that claim. This is what the media does. White cops all over America now are being regarded as racist and because of the hype, it may even get one killed.

Jim
Old 04-25-2015, 02:20 AM   #307
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't have a problem with any minorities.
Why didn't you marry her then? I think you didn't because she is Black.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 02:22 AM   #308
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It seems that if you're white you can literally charge an officer yelling "shoot me" and still be awarded the benefit of the doubt.
Benefit of what "doubt"? Reading minds again?
Old 04-25-2015, 08:41 AM   #309
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Why didn't you marry her then? I think you didn't because she is Black.
You're a fucking idiot. The fact that I shared a personal part of my life and now you're choosing to use it against me in some irrational attempt at a dig is indicative of what a low-life you are. Yes, I dated a black woman for almost 10 years. The fact that you somehow think it's something to be ridiculed tells me about you.
Old 04-25-2015, 10:13 AM   #310
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Benefit of what "doubt"? Reading minds again?

Awwww whats the matter? Did a simple little idiom go over witty boo boos head?

Let me dumb it down for you. You have been arguing, in no uncertain terms, that the legal determination of murder is made from the point of view of the officer. In other words, that the officer would shoot depending on whether or not he believed that his life was in danger.

Now, did you see the above video? Do you think an officer would hesitate to shoot if the victim was black? I'm not saying that he definitely won't. I don't know this particular cop and so I can't say. This cop (although he did a noble thing) would have been justified in using his weapon.

But can you say with absolute certainty that the outcome would be the same if the victim was black? The truth is, you can't. Which is exactly why it's a problem. You'd rather shut your eyes and go "lalalala" rather than admit that it's a problem involving at least a slight degree of racial prejudice.

You know what doesn't require the "benefit of the doubt". Statements like these:

Quote:
can we leave in the part during which Scott gets control of the taser and shoots the Officer 2x's with taser darts one of which is still "wired" to the taser gun?

Quote:
"he shot him in the back"! Speaking of "plain and simple" ...

. has anyone ever seen someone FLEEING by ....

..... running backwards FACING THE POLICE OFFICER?.
Now pony up you lying sack of shit
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 10:31 AM   #311
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
If he was black the officer would have shot him, is that what you're saying?
I am not "saying" that. Can you, however, say with absolute 100% certainty that he would not have?
If your answer is no (as it should be), sit on that and think for a while. Why wouldn't a black person be afforded the same rights in the same situation? What you believe is that, closing your eyes and ignoring the problem is somehow better than investigating the possibility that the problem might even exist.

Quote:
They even presented us with past misdeeds by Slager to strengthen that claim. This is what the media does. White cops all over America now are being regarded as racist and because of the hype, it may even get one killed.

Jim
Call me crazy, but I don't value the life of an officer higher than I value the life of any other ordinary citizen. You might think that that is wrong but I believe all of us were created(metaphorically) equal and we shouldn't give people license to take innocent lives just because they are in a particular profession.
I have said before that I don't consider this a race issue. The disproprtional number of black vs white cases would indicate otherwise, but it still doesn't change the essence of the problem. The LE has been given too much power and authority over us, whether you're black or white. If you're ignoring the problem then you are part of the problem. There have been naysayers in every single civil rights movement in history. You can choose to be on whichever side you want.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2015, 11:28 AM   #312
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
I am not "saying" that. Can you, however, say with absolute 100% certainty that he would not have?
If your answer is no (as it should be), sit on that and think for a while. Why wouldn't a black person be afforded the same rights in the same situation? What you believe is that, closing your eyes and ignoring the problem is somehow better than investigating the possibility that the problem might even exist.

Call me crazy, but I don't value the life of an officer higher than I value the life of any other ordinary citizen. You might think that that is wrong but I believe all of us were created(metaphorically) equal and we shouldn't give people license to take innocent lives just because they are in a particular profession.
I have said before that I don't consider this a race issue. The disproprtional number of black vs white cases would indicate otherwise, but it still doesn't change the essence of the problem. The LE has been given too much power and authority over us, whether you're black or white. If you're ignoring the problem then you are part of the problem. There have been naysayers in every single civil rights movement in history. You can choose to be on whichever side you want.
The Officer in the video handled the situation quite well. I think it would have turned out the same regardless of the subjects race. I can agree on your second comment. A Police Officers life is no more valuable than any other citizen. But think about the mind set you have to be in while you're on the job. You're going to see people at their worst, they maybe intoxicated, they are desperate, irresponsible, combative, they could be armed and are willing to harm you. You may also see someone who is injured or dying. You will most likely encounter very bloody crime scenes, shootings, stabbings, dismemberments and terrible car accidents at times. Above all, you are going to be expected to handle everything you encounter with precision and professionalism. We get police Officers from the human race. Essentially they are no different from anyone else. What sets them apart from the rest of us is they have a very unusual job. We play armchair quarterback with Police Officers, that's just what we do.

Jim
Old 04-25-2015, 12:30 PM   #313
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Talk about "witch" hunts ...

..... looking under every stone for a scintilla of evidence to support the claims.

Even when there isn't any under "this stone" ... that is used as evidence ....nonexistence.....

of the existence of it somewhere .... just anywhere.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:40 PM   #314
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It doesn't really matter with people like you, which photo they show. Once you see the color of the skin, you're already forming an opinion in your mind. It's subconscious, you can't even help it.
Quote:
You're a fucking idiot. The fact that I shared a personal part of my life and now you're choosing to use it against me in some irrational attempt at a dig is indicative of what a low-life you are. Yes, I dated a black woman for almost 10 years. The fact that you somehow think it's something to be ridiculed tells me about you.
You are a fuckless pussy. You repeatedly call me a racist and make personally insulting comments like I just quoted, and you get all whiney about bringing up something YOU INJECTED INTO THE DIALOGUE .... If you don't want you discarded, Black, fuck buddies brought into the discussion then don't try to use them as your "proof" you are not racist. I think YOU ARE A RACIST. And you are hiding it behind the skirt of some punch you didn't have the decency to marry after you fucked her for 10 years. ..... and that's why you won't answer the question as to why you didn't marry her.

You back off the personal attacks, and I'll be glad to do the same, but this ain't no free-free fire zone where you can trash others with impunity.
Old 04-25-2015, 12:42 PM   #315
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=shanm;1056649639]Let me dumb it down for you. [/QUOTE

You are already dumb-downed. That's one of your problems. Just one of them.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women