Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2020, 03:25 PM   #301
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

They all need to get on the same page. You can't have some schools playing in the fall and some in the spring. Just move it all to the spring and play a regular schedule. Oh well, I'll take what I can get though and I pretty much just watch conference games anyway.

I don't really feel the need to watch powerhouses beat up on cupcakes because the cupcakes require the ass kicking to fund their programs.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 04:31 PM   #302
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
They all need to get on the same page. You can't have some schools playing in the fall and some in the spring. Just move it all to the spring and play a regular schedule. Oh well, I'll take what I can get though and I pretty much just watch conference games anyway.

I don't really feel the need to watch powerhouses beat up on cupcakes because the cupcakes require the ass kicking to fund their programs.
regardless of fall or spring, all of them are saying it's league only schedules. so they'll have to find their cupcakes from within their own ranks, this year at least.

the real problems are no way to have a unified champion with this split season and if the BIG 10 and PAC 12 play a full schedule in the spring then isn't that somewhat unfair? we aren't talking spring camp, it's a full season of 10 league games. you could argue that it would allow them an edge given the real game experience their freshmen and younger players would get. and then there are injuries. instead of a full year to treat injuries and rehab, now it's a short turnaround to transition back to a traditional fall season.

i'd prefer a real fall season with all the power 5. that seems impossible at this point as i don't think the BIG 10 and PAC 12 are practicing at all. the others will be opening fall camp soon, albeit a bit later than normal since they've pushed back their openers a few weeks. right now fall camp should be in full swing with games just a few weeks away.

the split champion issue isn't such a big show stopper, that was the case for decades under the old poll based system. so we have two champions again for one season. both would have the dreaded asterisk on their "titles".

since all 3 of my teams, Texas, Louisville and Kentucky would play in the fall under the current plan for their conferences, i'd take that.

fuck the PAC 12 and BIG 10.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 06:14 PM   #303
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I just don't see how this college football season is going to work with this pandemic. The players are kids. They're going to go out and socialize because they feel invincible.

I wonder whether the fall season can even make it 5 games before it is shut down for health and liability concerns.

Edit: Damn these NBA games are not even competitive today. They're boring the shit out of me and I am out of Chinese food to put myself to sleep. I really need a lot of MSG right now.
Old 08-19-2020, 08:55 PM   #304
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
The NBA games are weird to watch. I can't even imagine how weird the NFL will be to watch. College football seems to have said "fuck it" and mostly shut down so no need to worry about that as much as I hate to say it.

With little or any college football this fall, my Saturdays are now officially fucked. It will be a shit week at work M-F and on Saturday night, I'll be stuck watching 48 hours episodes.

AAC is expected to play. Tulane is however having trouble finding a team to play for its season opener. they want to play the full 12 games.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 09:20 PM   #305
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Tulane is one of those programs that needs a check from taking a beating from an LSU or an Alabama. It's a good academic school but their athletic program probably needs funding and that's not cheap.

They'll need that 1st game to get their ass kicked for money by a powerhouse. Teams like UAB just don't pay the bills.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:31 AM   #306
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Same in college basketball. Some small college basketball teams solely exist as revenue generators. They're punching bags for Div I schools and finish with very losing record. Much cheaper than a football team and way more profitable.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 09:38 AM   #307
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Tulane is one of those programs that needs a check from taking a beating from an LSU or an Alabama. It's a good academic school but their athletic program probably needs funding and that's not cheap.

They'll need that 1st game to get their ass kicked for money by a powerhouse. Teams like UAB just don't pay the bills.

not necessarily... the team that bailed from Tulane's schedule was from the southeast conference I think which is skipping this season. so this was one of the small schools that need a check and a team that Tulane can beat instead of getting beat up themselves (cupcake games).
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 08:56 PM   #308
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Thanks, Lakers. What a beautiful beating I'm watching now.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:01 PM   #309
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I thought this was a post about the nba. How bout them mavs. Up n coming n fun to watch again. I just hope the nba don't fold because some dipshits(s) refuse to watch them lol n wtf n omg
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 09:16 PM   #310
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Thanks, Lakers. What a beautiful beating I'm watching now.
don't count them chickens till the fat lady sings .. or LA wins the series whichever cums first
Old 08-20-2020, 09:42 PM   #311
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

TWK, I've already said Portland would be a tough out for the Lakers. A victory is a victory though and I'll take what I can get. It's been many years since I watched a playoff victory from my Lake show.
Old 08-20-2020, 09:52 PM   #312
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
TWK, I've already said Portland would be a tough out for the Lakers. A victory is a victory though and I'll take what I can get. It's been many years since I watched a playoff victory from my Lake show.
we have both suffered long for our teams, the Lakers for u and the Celts for me, have we not?

they are both in the hunt at least. that's certainly better than I can expect in pro football for my long suffering Fins, eh?

BAHAHA
Old 08-20-2020, 10:20 PM   #313
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

If I was a fan of the Celtics, I'd be feeling pretty good now. Those kids have figured it out.

Similar to the Mavs with great coaching, they are young. But they have figured it out. The Mavs and the Celtics have so much talent and great head coaches. My Lakers have a 35 year old LeBron. They're fucked in two years.
Old 08-20-2020, 10:27 PM   #314
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
If I was a fan of the Celtics, I'd be feeling pretty good now. Those kids have figured it out.

Similar to the Mavs with great coaching, they are young. But they have figured it out. The Mavs and the Celtics have so much talent and great head coaches. My Lakers have a 35 year old LeBron. They're fucked in two years.
u hit the nail on the head ..the Brad Stevens experiment is still in progress.. but looking decent so far. but can he take it to the next level?
Old 08-20-2020, 11:32 PM   #315
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Didn't that man take Butler to the NCAA Finals 2 years in a row? That man is a superstar coach who knows how do adjust in the games.

Tatum and Brown are only getting better so the Celtics will be a problem for everyone for a while.

Danny Ainge is a great GM. I thought letting Al Horford go was brilliant. Al looks like shit now.

The Celtics will get next level. Tatum and Brown are not even close to their prime. Their ceilings are off the charts.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women