Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42063
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2015, 10:59 AM   #301
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
LMAO your pitiful statements show your need for gay rey to WK you and caress your fat ass with his lips sperm bank. Be thankful.
Everybody is thankful that you live in those spiring mountains in Kansas, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; where, only innocent farm animals and prairie dogs dread your presence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:36 PM   #302
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Everybody is thankful that you live in those spiring mountains in Kansas, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; where, only innocent farm animals and prairie dogs dread your presence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Stick with your reach around crew sperm bank, then the ass whippings will feel good to you. I hear you have been banned from all zoos because of your chimp fetish. Have anything more in defense of your Carson?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 02:40 PM   #303
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Stick with your reach around crew sperm bank, then the ass whippings will feel good to you. I hear you have been banned from all zoos because of your chimp fetish. Have anything more in defense of your Carson?
Politico's back-tracking on its lying story was the only defense Dr. Carson needed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you're too fuckin' stupid to see that.
Old 11-12-2015, 02:46 PM   #304
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Politico's back-tracking on its lying story was the only defense Dr. Carson needed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, but you're too fuckin' stupid to see that.
Try again dumb fuck, my comment had nothing to do with Politico, as hard as you try to tie the two together. Were you born this dumb or do you just try?
Old 11-12-2015, 03:09 PM   #305
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Looks like the lies are beginning to unravel for Carson.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/1...t-point-215598
OP

It appears that the "lies" are unraveling for "politico"!

The reputation certainly is. The media is getting a bad rep.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 03:51 PM   #306
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
You changed the subject when you began to stupidly brag about your inability to use modern technology, Old-THUMPER.

+1

+1
Poor dumb IB. Can't even remember it was his asinine claim that I am Vietnamese that changed the topic. Don't worry little man, the nurse will be along soon with your sedative.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 04:46 PM   #307
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Try again dumb fuck, my comment had nothing to do with Politico, as hard as you try to tie the two together. Were you born this dumb or do you just try?
You're a stupid mutha fucka that still doesn't realize your stupid-ass was -- and is -- regurgitating, in your every post, the lie published by Politico, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Poor dumb IB. Can't even remember it was his asinine claim that I am Vietnamese that changed the topic. Don't worry little man, the nurse will be along soon with your sedative.
You'd be the poor, dumb-ass jackass who partakes too much of your 80 proof sedative and then cannot spell and type, Old-THUMPER. You'd also be the poor, dumb-ass jackass that has failed to fully explain why your phone default auto-corrects to Vietnamese when you misspell a word, Old-THUMPER: as illustrated in your dumb-as-fuck post, Old-THUMPER. Put one of those rubber, baby-bottle nipples on your bottle and keep sucking, Old-THUMPER.
Old 11-12-2015, 05:30 PM   #308
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
I am Vietnamese

What's your sister doing tomorrow night?

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:40 PM   #309
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a stupid mutha fucka that still doesn't realize your stupid-ass was -- and is -- regurgitating, in your every post, the lie published by Politico in your every post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

]
Why don;t you take your politico article and stick it up your well fucked ass. I did not read the article, and my comment came from another source. Typical libatard that thinks if you repeat your lie enough it will become fact. You are a pathetic liar sperm bank.
Old 11-12-2015, 05:43 PM   #310
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why don;t you take your politico article and stick it up your well fucked ass. I did not read the article, and my comment came from another source. Typical libatard that thinks if you repeat your lie enough it will become fact. You are a pathetic liar sperm bank.

Politico had their lying-ass story shoved up their lying-ass, and because your stupid-ass jumped on Politico's bandwagon, you got it shoved up your stupid-ass also, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 11-12-2015, 05:49 PM   #311
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 05:50 PM   #312
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Politico had their lying-ass story shoved up their lying-ass, and because your stupid-ass jumped on Politico's bandwagon, you got it shoved up your stupid-ass also, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
There you go with the politico article again, fucking retard. Talk about a slow learner, or is it you can;t learn at all? You are the lying ass on the bandwagon, retard. You just love getting your well fucked ass kicked, sperm bank.
Old 11-12-2015, 06:25 PM   #313
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There you go with the politico article again, fucking retard. Talk about a slow learner, or is it you can;t learn at all? You are the lying ass on the bandwagon, retard. You just love getting your well fucked ass kicked, sperm bank.
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're stupidly going to stand by your original assertion that you weren't repeating the lie that was reported by Politico after you continuously repeated the lie that was asserted by Politico? Your stupidity is unfathomable, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Old 11-12-2015, 07:01 PM   #314
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Keep your lips glued to sperm banks ass hillbilly, you are the dumbest MS in the world. You make your woombie look like a Mensa member. Why don't you try listing your friends, oh right I did in my sig LMAO.
so you admit that you have no friends and you are stupid
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 07:37 PM   #315
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're stupidly going to stand by your original assertion that you weren't repeating the lie that was reported by Politico after you continuously repeated the lie that was asserted by Politico? Your stupidity is unfathomable, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
so you admit that you have no friends and you are stupid < they were your friends hillbilly, you can't read any better than your mentor sperm bank.
Two hillbillies who deserve one another. One can't read, or comprehend, and the other applies his soothing lips to the former's chapped ass. They should call a meeting of the reach around club.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women