Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41566
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2017, 02:54 PM   #286
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default Compared to Limpy, Trump Is Perfectly Normal!

Trump gets away with everything he does because of the way dipshits like Limpy react to him!

Keep it up, limpy! You're normalizing him!

Who’s ‘Normalizing’ Donald Trump Now?

The vulgarity and violence of the anti-Trump left may be helping the president.

By WILLIAM MCGURN
Updated Feb. 6, 2017 7:21 p.m. ET

Quick: What do “Tonight Show” host Jimmy Fallon, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, NBC’s “Saturday Night Live,” US Weekly and former President Barack Obama have in common?

All have been accused of the high crime of “normalizing” Donald Trump. The idea is that anyone not relentlessly emoting against the 45th president is helping him build the new Reich. As with so much of the Sturm und Drang surrounding Mr. Trump, the point here is not to advance an anti-Trump argument but to preclude argument altogether.

After all, does one argue with Hitler?

The crazy is not entirely mad. In 2009, activists note, Republicans found themselves in a similar fix, with Mr. Obama ensconced in the Oval Office and lopsided Democratic majorities running Congress. By crashing Mr. Trump’s administration, the activists hope to excite their base and revive their party the way Republicans did.

Perhaps. But there’s a good argument that the Democrats are getting played. This was, in fact, the headline over a recent New York Daily News piece by Mike Gecan, co-director of the Industrial Areas Foundation—the same IAF that was co-founded by Saul Alinsky and helped inspire a young community organizer named Barack Obama.

Mr. Gecan argues that the parallel for what’s happening in Washington right now is Wisconsin in 2011. Back then, Gov. Scott Walker backed a bill stripping public-employee unions of collective-bargaining rights. The left erupted in protest, with demonstrators occupying the State Capitol and a movement pushing a recall of the governor in what became a national drama.

Just one problem: It didn’t work. The bill was passed and ruled constitutional. Gov. Walker won the 2012 recall election in June even as Mr. Obama carried Wisconsin in the presidential in November. And Republicans increased their majorities in the Wisconsin state House and Senate.

Mr. Gecan says protest is no substitute for hard, grass-roots persuasion. “Many Dems either don’t know how to relate to people with moderate or mixed views or they don’t want to,” he writes. “They prefer rock stars and celebrities to bus drivers and food service workers. They like cute sayings and clever picket signs, not long and patient listening sessions with people who have complicated interests, people who might not pass the liberal litmus test.”

Certainly it’s possible Mr. Trump will end up alienating people who would otherwise work with him but are weary of cracks such as the one implying a moral equivalence between America and Vladimir Putin’s Russia. Yet the American people are not hearing Mr. Trump in a vacuum. They are hearing him in the context of what is coming from the mouths of his critics, the extravagance of which risks overwhelming anything preposterous Mr. Trump might say himself.

One example: Have any of those outraged by Mr. Trump’s tweet disparaging a “so-called judge” paid the least attention to the glaring emptiness of legal reasoning behind the judge’s stay? Ditto for Sally Yates: Anyone else spot the irony in praising a Justice Department appointee for standing up to fascism with an unconstitutional challenge to executive authority?

These are only the mildest forms. At the Women’s March on Washington, Americans heard Madonna fantasize about bombing the White House. On Twitter, they read a then-Politico journalist use a four-letter obscenity to suggest an incestuous relationship between the president and his daughter. Last week American TV screens were filled with images of the champions of tolerance setting fires and smashing windows at Berkeley to stop a gay conservative from addressing College Republicans. On, Wisconsin!

Now Mr. Trump’s progressive opponents seem determined to eat their own. Recently they protested outside Mr. Schumer’s Brooklyn home, under the banner of that same four-letter obscenity, which is highly popular among those who regard Mr. Trump as the triumph of the vulgar.

In New York, where Hillary Clinton won nearly 80% of the citywide vote, this kind of protest may be a crowd pleaser. So is a strategy that calls for boycotting presidential inaugurations, not showing up for Senate committee votes or voting “no” on every Trump cabinet pick. But in, say, North Dakota—a state Mr. Trump carried by 36 points and where Sen. Heidi Heitkamp is up for re-election in 2018—folks might see things differently.

Again, it’s entirely possible President Trump has unleashed furies that will do him in or at least prevent him from doing his job. But the Wisconsin outcome remains equally possible. Which two years from now would leave Mr. Schumer leading an even more shrunken Democratic Party, especially if President Trump manages to get the economy growing again.

If the Wisconsin outcome happens, it won’t be the pro-Trumpers who normalized him. It will be the enemies who shunned democratic politics in favor of celebrity preening, F-bombs and protests designed to intimidate.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/whos-no...now-1486426354
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:11 PM   #287
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey loneshark, did you notice how he responded by calling you all three of those names? Plus he threw in homophobic and redneck for extra credit.

Limpdick doesn't deserve an ounce of respect from anyone, on or off this board. He can't engage on the merits, he knows he will lose. So he falls back on superficial libtard talking points and name-calling. Libtards like him are a dime a dozen.
CrustyDick there is not much difference between you and my dog when it comes to reading comprehension! My point to loanshark was that it was Trump that targeted the racist, homophobic, redneck, uneducated, knowing he could easily win their vote by simply cheerleading those racist tendencies! Everyone knows this is true, the only ones left still supporting him are those still digging his vile racist remarks! Loanshark like all deplorables is a victim of Trumps con job.
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:23 PM   #288
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
CrustyDick there is not much difference between you and my dog when it comes to reading comprehension! My point to loanshark was that it was Trump that targeted the racist, homophobic, redneck, uneducated, knowing he could easily win their vote by simply cheerleading those racist tendencies! Everyone knows this is true, the only ones left still supporting him are those still digging his vile racist remarks! Loanshark like all deplorables is a victim of Trumps con job.
Keep up the charm offensive, limpy!

It's not a "con job" that turns so many blue counties red... it's YOU!
Old 02-07-2017, 03:24 PM   #289
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Clinton targeted a thin skinned gullible population who is unable to think for themselves. When you use the terms racist, uneducated, deplorable all you are doing is repeating what you have been told by cnn. Try having a rational thought of your own, maybe you can rise up to lead the democratic party if you do.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 03:36 PM   #290
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
Try having a rational thought of your own, maybe you can rise up to lead the democratic party if you do.
I say go for it, limpy! The other dim-retard candidates are limpdicks too. Rational thinking is not a prerequisite.

Old 02-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #291
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Talk about racists! That's a pair that beats a full house of racists.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:19 AM   #292
bigdickdaddydom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

MAGA
bigdickdaddydom is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:33 AM   #293
daddioman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

wow...first time I've actually even looked at this thread...LOL...

Good bye America? LOL...

Lib's, I voted trump, am not a racist, am not against immigration, am not against gays having equal rights, am not against womens rights thou am pro-life....all I ever read from lib's is we are all racist bigots when in reality, you are the one's putting the bookcover on every trump voter and that is BIGOTRY in cap's.

Atleast Biden came out and said his whole town voted trump and they arent uneducated racist, they wanted change and weren't happy w/ the direction we were headed.

economy? the fed deficit ballooned 80% in 8 years basically buying any GDP growth there was at all...the govt grew outta control along w/enriching themselves...The labor participation rate is lowest ever because why work when you can live of fed, just keep having babies (raises) and have lib's upping low income property values that can be used...christ alleg announced 19 mil for 58 townhouses 327K each and 70% low income LOL...why work? I think everyone should have a roof, food and healthcare but if you haven't worked for over a year and aren't trying, you and you flock should be living in dorms...if you dont like it (which u shouldn't) get a frickn job...even part time at minimum and that should be the barrier to getting an apt/ect...incentive to get off ass, I'd rather give 1000 to someone working part time than 100 to someone living of govt not ever ever working a day in their life.

as far as immigration...DO IT LEGALLY...Learn our language, learn our laws, there will be NO sharia law, no F'm santuary cities, just do it legally and do it orderly. christ, do lib's support me walking into a walmart (or breaking in) illegally and stealing food and clothes because I'd like to eat and look good? And how dare the Rooneys not let me into heinz field w out a tix to watch the game...I mean it's common sense

BTW, the freak show of Hillary's supporters stomping flags ect...they have equal rights ect...I'd love to ship that whole crew out of america...our deficit would half in a year
daddioman is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:25 AM   #294
loneshark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

[QUOTE=lustylad;1059162313]Hey loneshark, did you notice how he responded by calling you all three of those names? Plus he threw in homophobic and redneck for extra credit.

Limpdick doesn't deserve an ounce of respect from anyone, on or off this board. He can't engage on the merits, he knows he will lose. So he falls back on superficial libtard talking points and name-calling. Libtards like him are a dime a dozen.

I know and he is what the whole Democratic party is about use protests and cry's of racism as a way to garner votes. We all know if it were not for the bias media the Dems would be done.

I will summit this as evidence of the Democratic leaders who want to lead would you chose these two to lead a toilet flushing let alone the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHsss45lANk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJNXGhPuDSA
loneshark is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:01 PM   #295
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddioman View Post
wow...first time I've actually even looked at this thread...LOL...

Good bye America? LOL...

Lib's, I voted trump, am not a racist, am not against immigration, am not against gays having equal rights, am not against womens rights thou am pro-life....all I ever read from lib's is we are all racist bigots when in reality, you are the one's putting the bookcover on every trump voter and that is BIGOTRY in cap's.

Atleast Biden came out and said his whole town voted trump and they arent uneducated racist, they wanted change and weren't happy w/ the direction we were headed.

economy? the fed deficit ballooned 80% in 8 years basically buying any GDP growth there was at all...the govt grew outta control along w/enriching themselves...The labor participation rate is lowest ever because why work when you can live of fed, just keep having babies (raises) and have lib's upping low income property values that can be used...christ alleg announced 19 mil for 58 townhouses 327K each and 70% low income LOL...why work? I think everyone should have a roof, food and healthcare but if you haven't worked for over a year and aren't trying, you and you flock should be living in dorms...if you dont like it (which u shouldn't) get a frickn job...even part time at minimum and that should be the barrier to getting an apt/ect...incentive to get off ass, I'd rather give 1000 to someone working part time than 100 to someone living of govt not ever ever working a day in their life.

as far as immigration...DO IT LEGALLY...Learn our language, learn our laws, there will be NO sharia law, no F'm santuary cities, just do it legally and do it orderly. christ, do lib's support me walking into a walmart (or breaking in) illegally and stealing food and clothes because I'd like to eat and look good? And how dare the Rooneys not let me into heinz field w out a tix to watch the game...I mean it's common sense

BTW, the freak show of Hillary's supporters stomping flags ect...they have equal rights ect...I'd love to ship that whole crew out of america...our deficit would half in a year
Republicans always conveniently forget that after the 8 hell years of Bush we were into the greatest financial crisis since the Great Depression! Republican policies drove us to the brink of collapse! OBama in 8 years saved our country, you all should be kissing his ass for the job he did! He turned the country around financially and created the Affordable Care Act which was of the greatest legislative achievements in the history of our country!
It is why OBama was one of the most popular presidents of all time!

Donald Trump is a documented racist that surrounds himself with known white nationalist! He is also compromised by Russia and is a puppet of Putin! He calls his followers uneducated and says that he likes the uneducated! My opinion is that with this all being known, if your supporting him, you have to either be a racist or uneducated or both! This is why Donald Trump is the most unpopular president to ever hold office!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:26 PM   #296
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
It is why OBama was one of the most popular presidents of all time!
You mean "one of the least popular" dontcha limpy?

According to the weekly Gallup polls conducted during each President's tenure, Reagan, Nixon and BOTH Bushes all beat out Obama in terms of popularity/job approval while in office.

How many times do we have to call you out on the same lie?

Question for Limpdick - Do you lie knowingly and deliberately? Or is it because you're uneducated and can't tell the difference between truth and falsehood?

Old 02-08-2017, 05:35 PM   #297
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
You mean "least popular" dontcha limpy?

According to the weekly Gallup polls conducted during each President's tenure, Reagan, Nixon and BOTH Bushes all beat out Obama in terms of popularity/job approval while in office.

How many times do we have to call you out on the same lie?

Do you lie knowingly and deliberately or is it because you're uneducated and don't know any better?

I think everyone in the PGH forum should put Limpy on ignore. He's a nuisance.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:55 PM   #298
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I think everyone in the PGH forum should put Limpy on ignore. He's a nuisance.
Nah... Putting him on ignore is too easy. I believe in the First Amendment, even on hooker boards. Every dipshit should be free to make a fool out of him/herself. Besides, listening to limpy fume and fulminate against the "deplorables" all the time reminds us of why Trump is POTUS.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:03 PM   #299
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nah... Putting him on ignore is too easy. I believe in the First Amendment. Every dipshit should be free to make a fool out of him/herself. Besides, listening to limpy fume and fulminate against the "deplorables" all the time reminds us of why Trump is POTUS.
He's made a fool out of himself 10x over. He can still post. His 1st admendmant right is still there. Why read predictable insanity? I won't be responding anymore. It's a fools errand.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:21 PM   #300
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He's made a fool out of himself 10x over. He can still post. His 1st admendmant right is still there. Why read predictable insanity? I won't be responding anymore. It's a fools errand.
I hear you. But I think limpy likes you. Put him on ignore and he'll miss you. Maybe he'll even offer you $4200 to become a libtard.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women