Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
test
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70665
biomed162295
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453208
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48366
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2022, 02:33 PM   #16
drewbie860
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusk182 View Post
BTW: I've been quoted $165 for the VIP booths at BDD and here are some threads from when I asked about this previously.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2778164

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2825084

Would love more current info - have gotten booths at Red Rose / Yellow Rose / Palazzio in Austin multiple times. Going to BDD on Friday eve and would love to get a decent booth that has stage views for window shopping, with bottle service, but never really looked at what's available.

drewbie860 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 07:44 PM   #17
Top Dog
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN View Post
BBD
Cover $3
Private dance area (chair forts) - no cost
VIP down stairs - $165
VIP upstairs - $600 (the rooms with doors), the little cubbies behind the bar were also $165 but that may have changed as well.
VIP behind stage - $165 as well, I think.
These are $325 now.
Top Dog is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2022, 03:39 PM   #18
lestat3999
Valued Poster

Hit up BWD on Wednesday the cover is $10 before 5, does anyone know how much VIP is, doesn’t look like much goes on in the regular dance section was told there’s camera all over the place
lestat3999 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 12:50 PM   #19
IMAPACKIN
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I wonder what will happen to BDD pricing when Rick's takes over?
IMAPACKIN is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 09:26 AM   #20
Deepthroatlover55
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Ricks and BDF

Quote:
I hope they keep day’s untouched and don’t push the rooms more
Deepthroatlover55 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 10:37 AM   #21
Phrodeus
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepthroatlover55 View Post
I hope they keep day’s untouched and don’t push the rooms more
There's absolutely no way that a company like Rick's says now that we've bought this place, let's keep it exactly the same. They will put their mark on it to squeeze out more money.
Phrodeus is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 01:23 PM   #22
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
I think they initially spent 70 million dollars with more money coming, it should be over a hundred million by the time all the said and done. However, if they run it right, they will make that up in less then a year.

I am sure that the cover is going to raise from the $3 it is currently and has been. Question is if you can't afford $10 for a cover charge, then you cannot afford going to a strip club!

After Rick's fully takes it over and they push getting the rooms more aggressively, you still have the option of saying no. If you don't want to pay for an area and the only free areas to get dances are in the chairs at the tables, then either that's where you're going to have to get them or you can take your business elsewhere and go to other strip clubs.

Remember though, all of Rick's clubs have yearly and lifetime VIP memberships and they probably will do it there as well. So in all honesty, depending upon how often you go to a club, that may be your best option. Then you don't have to worry about them pushing you to purchase rooms or VIP areas. Personally, I have yearly VIP memberships at multiple other clubs, and since Baby Dolls never had it, then I rarely visited.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 06:12 AM   #23
mattp6541
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Ricks is a publicly traded company. That means they not only have to navigate local laws and regulations, they also have to make sure they are in compliance with Federal securities laws. If they are found to have encourage prostitution in any way they are looking at a tidal wave of shareholder lawsuits.I would expect that soon after closing the deal the atmosphere of free and easy HJs comes to an end. Ever hear about any of the DFW Ricks locations on this site?
mattp6541 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2022, 07:01 AM   #24
Wile E Coyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattp6541 View Post
Ricks is a publicly traded company. That means they not only have to navigate local laws and regulations, they also have to make sure they are in compliance with Federal securities laws. If they are found to have encourage prostitution in any way they are looking at a tidal wave of shareholder lawsuits.I would expect that soon after closing the deal the atmosphere of free and easy HJs comes to an end. Ever hear about any of the DFW Ricks locations on this site?
You are right. Rick's is a publicly traded company. And to be honest, my opinion on reviewing strippers, no matter what club it is they work in, is always a bad idea. But don't think for a second that extras do not go on at Rick's clubs. I got extras (HJ, BBBJ, ect.) ITC just about every time I went to Cab North (club was bought out by Bucks). However, most of my escapades from that club was take out.

I am also fairly certain that the same thing happens at Cab East, especially the way their VIP is setup. I have been there a few times and each time I was there, I left with a smile on my face. It is amazing what you can do can you get away with if give a tip to the manager to look the other way. But quite honestly, it is way too ghetto for me to go there regularly.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 02:37 PM   #25
Texxan52
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doaker View Post
PT is $12 day, $20 night (after 6), $25 weekend nights
I went at 4:30 last Friday. The wanted a $25 cover. Said it now starts at 4. I was only going to stay a short time so I passed.
Texxan52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 04:57 PM   #26
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrodeus View Post
There's absolutely no way that a company like Rick's says now that we've bought this place, let's keep it exactly the same. They will put their mark on it to squeeze out more money.
Probably. But, if you don't know it you should look up the story of killing the goose that laid the golden egg.
billw1032 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women