Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41263
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35649
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2023, 11:38 AM   #16
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Well said
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 11:44 AM   #17
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
This is not the statement of a person who cares about women at all let alone their rights. This statement is promoting violence against women.
Uh-oh. Looks like someone is spoiling for a fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Guy, we don't need to mansplain to Dreamgirl. I've met her. She can argue circles around plenty of folks and knows exactly what point she's making and who she's dealing with...
Give me a break. She isn't "arguing circles around" anyone in this instance. She's just baiting berry. His only (arguable) mistake was to say "Can't wait til" ... (bad things happen as a result of the new CVS policy). He wrote that hastily. Everyone knows he meant "can't wait til" the likely forseeable consequences make CVS look stupid. Dreamgurrl knows that... but she sees a chance to bait berry by distorting what he said/meant.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 11:48 AM   #18
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Except he gives no quarter on that to others, which means she used his own tactics on him. Which is solidly meta.

With all due respect, of course, YRH.

And everyone most certainly does not know that. We can assume it. We can infer it. We can believe it. We can hope. But we don't know it. Only what he says and how he tries to justify it after the fact.

Her other point is sound. The same dangers already exist and have for some time. He's starting with a conclusion and trying to back into a justification. And introducing shit from other threads as part of the grand culture war aren't germane to the CVS points.
Old 04-17-2023, 11:53 AM   #19
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You are upset about trans people fighting for their human rights...
Huh?

When the fuck did it become a "human right" for a biological male to use restrooms, locker rooms, showers, and to play in competitive sports that are supposed to be reserved for members of the opposite biological sex?

Is that one found somewhere in our Constitution? The Bill of Rights? The United Nations charter?

Please edumacate me, o wise all-knowing dreamgirl!
Old 04-17-2023, 12:04 PM   #20
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Huh?

When the fuck did it become a "human right" for a biological male to use restrooms, locker rooms, showers, and to play in competitive sports that are supposed to be reserved for members of the opposite biological sex?

Is that one found somewhere in our Constitution? The Bill of Rights? The United Nations charter?

Please edumacate me, o wise all-knowing dreamgirl!
It is a human right to be able to go to work without fear of violence or discrimination.

The real danger is for trans people using restrooms / spaces of their assigned gender, not cis people being in danger of trans people. Hence why CVS made it company Policy. It’s not that difficult to figure out.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 12:10 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Except he gives no quarter on that to others, which means she used his own tactics on him. Which is solidly meta.

So it's ok to distort berry's meaning because he sometimes does the same to others. Uh-huh. Do two wrongs make a right?

With all due respect, of course, YRH.

Of course! Thank you for addressing me correctly lol.

And everyone most certainly does not know that. We can assume it. We can infer it. We can believe it. We can hope. But we don't know it. Only what he says and how he tries to justify it after the fact.

Ok, let me rephrase. Most people who waste enough time in this sandbox to become familiar with berry's style know it. That includes you, since you just conceded dreamgurrl is knowingly baiting him.

Her other point is sound. The same dangers already exist and have for some time...
No, respectfully her logic is utterly unsound. Just because dangers already exist somewhere else doesn't mean we ought to increase those same dangers in places where they don't currently exist.
Old 04-17-2023, 12:16 PM   #22
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

In this case, yes. Deliciously meta to see the baiter baited.

You're quite, welcome YRH

Most is acceptable as it means we've disproven an absolute

We disagree. Those dangers already exist there, you just don't recognize it and have an illusion of safety
Old 04-17-2023, 12:21 PM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
The real danger is for trans people using restrooms/spaces of their assigned gender, not cis people being in danger of trans people. Hence why CVS made it company Policy.
How many trans people were being beat up in men's rooms at CVS? Surely you have some numbers to support your assertion that the policy change is intended to protect against such violence.

And you failed to answer my question about when/where did this insanity become a "human right"?
Old 04-17-2023, 12:22 PM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Men who are prone to violence against women aren’t going to wait around for an opportunity in a CVS or any other businesses gender inclusive restroom/locker room. They also aren’t going to pretend to be trans so that they can go to a woman’s prison just to assault women. No sir, men who are prone to violence against women are going to do so whenever and wherever they please.
I think you missed the point.

Giving a mentally disturbed man more of an opportunity allowing them in a CVS restroom or locker room increases the chances of something bad happening

And if you don't think convicted murders and rapists haven't claimed to be trans so they can be sent to a women's prison, you haven't paid attention to what is happening

Anyone with a daughter, a mother, a wife should be concerned about how women's rights are being destroyed in favor of a very small group of mentally deranged individuals. No one cares what these people do in the privacy of their own home. But when it erodes the rights of others and makes others more vulnerable, that is wrong.

I don't care if as a women, you don't want to speak up against it. That is your choice. But I will speak out for women's rights here as it is the right thing to do
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 12:26 PM   #25
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Does anyone in this thread have any first-hand knowledge of the CVS break room, locker rooms, restrooms, or their employment policies?
Old 04-17-2023, 12:30 PM   #26
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Uh-oh. Looks like someone is spoiling for a fight.

Give me a break. She isn't "arguing circles around" anyone in this instance. She's just baiting berry. His only (arguable) mistake was to say "Can't wait til" ... (bad things happen as a result of the new CVS policy). He wrote that hastily. Everyone knows he meant "can't wait til" the likely forseeable consequences make CVS look stupid. Dreamgirl knows that... but she sees a chance to bait berry by distorting what he said/meant.
Thanks Lusty.

Yeah, I know that is what she is trying to do. It's sad when I am here defending women's rights, and she tries to twist the meaning of my point. And then of course all the usual suspects pile on.

I get it - some of them really dislike me. So be it. But are they so afraid of women's rights that they can't speak out against these type of policies and actions which are dangerous for women?
Old 04-17-2023, 12:41 PM   #27
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

You're not defending women's rights. You're defending what you feel women's rights should be... anonymously on a hooker board.

And exposing your highly anti-trans bias.

If you want to actually defend women's rights, go out into the world and do it openly, loudly and proudly. Not anonymously on the internet on a hooker board where you also shit on female providers for not conforming to your whims and desires.
Old 04-17-2023, 12:59 PM   #28
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Woman's rights also covers a woman's right to bodily autonomy. This means to abort a fetus or zygote that is inside their cervix that was put there by a rapist or a family member rapist.

Anyone who doesn't support a woman's right to abort too, in cases like UA, incest, rape, or if the fetus is not viable is a liar and not actually supporting a woman's rights.

It doesn't matter who is or is not allowed in a public restroom. Make them all unisex for all I care. As long as they are keeping the crazies out, that is all that matters.

And yes, there can be transgendered people (and some will argue that the desire to change your gender is a mental illness, but that is not relevant here), but there are also far more people who are not transgender who are equally crazy
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2023, 01:19 PM   #29
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're not defending women's rights. You're defending what you feel women's rights should be... anonymously on a hooker board.
Feel free to think what you want

I will continue to stand up for women's rights

You do you
Old 04-17-2023, 01:32 PM   #30
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Feel free to think what you want

I will continue to stand up for women's rights

You do you

Could you clarify what rights you support?

If a woman is raped by her father and gets pregnant, should they have the right to decide what happens to her body?

Are you pro-life, anti-womens-rights? What are you?

onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women