Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162962
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42219
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36576
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2017, 03:10 PM   #16
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by n81428 View Post
But to the OPs point you can tell there is a great influx from BP. All you have to do to notice that is look at how many now post with those goofy emoticons.

LOL
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:30 PM   #17
Gena_Luv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 110241
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
What do you mean "whats going on with providers" some are gfe and some are not,its a choice. Lmao...so funny how hobbyists make it such a big deal. Do your research, read reviews,showcases etc
hes simply asking a question love
im sure he does his research
thing is providers can say they are true gfe's then they arrive for their session and it appears that gfe is non-existent
sometimes providers can definitely misuse the
word gfe its always better for the hobbyist to clarify to the provider what they think gfe means
Gena_Luv is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 03:32 PM   #18
Gena_Luv
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For the record LOVE TO KISS if u didn't know im all GFE sweetheart
Old 03-09-2017, 05:10 PM   #19
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gena_Luv View Post
hes simply asking a question love
im sure he does his research
thing is providers can say they are true gfe's then they arrive for their session and it appears that gfe is non-existent
sometimes providers can definitely misuse the
word gfe its always better for the hobbyist to clarify to the provider what they think gfe means
Im going to pass on this..
CashmereLove is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 10:10 AM   #20
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

What I do not understand is men paying same prices for CBJ with no DFK as they would for BBBJ, CIM, DFK and more. I do not care how good looking a provider is, I will never pay for CBJ when BBBJ is same price. I never got a blow job from my SO and said "wait! Stop! I prefer CBJ!" I will masterbate before I get a CBJ, much less pay for it. If you find strange men so disgusting that only willing to touch them through rubber than maybe you are in wrong business.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 12:20 PM   #21
Gena_Luv
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereLove View Post
Im going to pass on this..
i would pass on this too sweetheart!!!!
Old 03-10-2017, 12:20 PM   #22
Gena_Luv
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
What I do not understand is men paying same prices for CBJ with no DFK as they would for BBBJ, CIM, DFK and more. I do not care how good looking a provider is, I will never pay for CBJ when BBBJ is same price. I never got a blow job from my SO and said "wait! Stop! I prefer CBJ!" I will masterbate before I get a CBJ, much less pay for it. If you find strange men so disgusting that only willing to touch them through rubber than maybe you are in wrong business.
I was gonna say the same darn thing
Old 03-10-2017, 01:05 PM   #23
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
i would pass on this too sweetheart!!!!
First off there was absolutely no reason for you to address me PERIOD!!! 2nd the OP which was who I was responding to admited maybe he should do a lil more research. So how the fuck are you gonna come back and say your sure he does his research. Apparently your having a bad week and you want a lil free publicity. The 1st time I let that shit go,then you come back with this. Keep fucking with me and give you a whole bunch of free publicity..real spit
Old 03-10-2017, 01:09 PM   #24
Gena_Luv
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hey dont be mad at me because you have a enormous forhead sweetheart
Old 03-10-2017, 01:19 PM   #25
Gena_Luv
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SEE SWEETHEART LAST I CHECKED YOU WERE USING BP ....Like ive said before i usually do what i got to do then get out when i come into this site one because there is a lot of drama that goes on here but frankly my dear you always have your two cents to put in which is ok because what are threads for but you always have attitude when responding to someones thread..its seems to me like your not only having a slow poor week but your having a slow poor year.. please do let me have the spit phsssst am i suppose to soil my pants
Old 03-10-2017, 01:22 PM   #26
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I have noticed that providers who are no DFK and CBJ only tend to get upset at these type of threads. Understandable, we discuss not using their services and going to her competitors who will give service. But I thought I remembered a post the stated "I do not take anything personal." Who wrote that??? Let me recall, anyone? Is that same person with "Drama free" written under her avatar? I have not been in San Antonio long at all, so maybe some bad blood there I am not familiar with. Idk. Drama free people, enjoy the fantasy!
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:23 PM   #27
Big One
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Quote:
For the record LOVE TO KISS if u didn't know im all GFE sweetheart
I personally know Gena_Luv is all GFE
Big One is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:35 PM   #28
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Listen bitch you dont even know me which is my point. So dont address me...last time i checked ive always used bp,and? And I do just fine you certainly never see me on here complaining about it being slow. My non-gfe big forehead ass does very good for the 6yrs ive been here. Never changed rates,never changed services and never complain my money aint right. And I am definitely not your sweetheart so you might wanna keep it pushing. I work smart not hard amd have plenty of time on my hands to handle you
Old 03-10-2017, 01:37 PM   #29
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have noticed that providers who are no DFK and CBJ only tend to get upset at these type of threads. Understandable, we discuss not using their services and going to her competitors who will give service. But I thought I remembered a post the stated "I do not take anything personal." Who wrote that??? Let me recall, anyone? Is that same person with "Drama free" written under her avatar? I have not been in San Antonio long at all, so maybe some bad blood there I am not familiar with. Idk. Drama free people, enjoy the fantasy!
I think that "drama-free" saying is referring specifically between HER AND HER CLIENTS and that she brings none of that mess to her sessions. Can't a gal check another once in awhile when they deserve to be checked for acting like a dumbass in the first place? And just because she is doing so, doesn't mean she's taking it personal. I seriously doubt (in fact I'd put money on it) that she is crying her eyes out in a dark corner somewhere. Lmao. This is a hooker board. Get used to it, get used to disagreement and bullshit now and then...or often. This place is worse than a goddammed daycare on it's best day. Ijs.
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 01:37 PM   #30
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am certainly not mad gents dont choose me because im not gfe thats their choice just as not being gfe is my choice. I already knew the WKs wud come out of the woodwork..lol WKs never like non-gfe providers so i have none...lmao

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women