Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #16
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I think our dislike of Michelle Obama is about her negativity, her falseness, and her hypocrisy.
Number One; like Hillary Clinton Michelle got real good, highly paid job when her husband became a successful politician in Chicagao. She got a job for a hospital where she engineered a way to turf indigent patients to other hospitals. Her position has not been filled since she left making it obvious that it was just for her. That shows personal corruption on her part and hypocritical behavior by treating poor patients differently despite federal law.
Michelle spoke volumes when she said that this was the first time that she has been proud of her country. The moon landing, Challenger, 9/11, stopping the slaughter in Bosnia, etc and that was the first time???
Her and her husband both have statement about students not going into the private sector but working for government instead. Which is exactly what she DIDN'T do. Hypocrisy.
Her garden is built on soil fertilized by the Clintons with raw sewage. Nothing grown there can be eaten safely. It is a fraud.
Her elite lifestyle while telling the rest of us to power down. Going to the farmers market in DC with an entourage and the streets closed off for a 2 mile trip.
While she promotes good eating habits when she talks, she has BBQ'd ribs, Kobi beef, and very unhealthy food for the White House.
Part of the dislike come from the press as well. They went crazy when Sarah Palin left Alaska without more than a couple of changes of clothes and then they went out and bought something for her to wear. Yes, it cost money because she was running for VP. The same press can't bring themselves to ask about the jewelry and $3,000 dresses worn by Michelle. She has every right to spend HER money on this but where is the curiousity (and condemnation) of the press.
Finally, there are just some people you like and some you don't like. I don't like her and never have. If you think this is a racial thing (and all libs think everything is racial which says more about their mindset than their words) I love Harris Faulkner, I like Halle Berry, I'm cool about Oprah, and I don't like Hillary either.

As for as the email, was it private? Some people say certains things or bend certain words in private which they won't do in public. For example; whenever I use the word graduate I usually say grad-e-ate as an homage to my mother who said it that way a few times. I won't do that in public or on an official document.
Don't forget the vacation queen's proclivity for taking expensive vacations on the tax payer's dime. Spain, Vail, Martha's Vinyard, Hawaii, Middle East, back home to Chicago....etc.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I guess the vacations were low hanging fruit. Anyone can see them if they choose to care.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #18
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Old 01-08-2012, 07:54 AM   #19
deacon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

i think the email is funny..and it fits..everybody just needs to lighten up a bit.

Old 01-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #20
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzy11 View Post
I didn't mean anything racist when I capitalized "WHITE" house. Please don't think of it that way. I'm not a racist; I have shared many days and nights elbow to elbow with my fellow African Americans during my career in the military. I could tell you lots of stories, especially during the Vietnam conflict, but not here. I think it's time to stop this thread. I apologize if you think that I'm negative. lol.
BS.

MsElena and I have locked horns a time or two but she had your ass nailed to the wall this time. You put WHITE in all caps for a fucking reason and all the back-pedaling in the world aint' gonna change that.

Jack
Old 01-08-2012, 08:19 AM   #21
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
I think a lot of people feel negatively towards her as a backlash to the way the media fell all over themselves to praise her, talk about her arms and her fashion since, called her the new Jackie O before they were even in the White House. The way they ogled her and cooed about every aspect of her I think turned many people against her. Its too bad because I believe her only agenda is heathy kids, a lot of the time a first lady is thought well of when her husband is not, Laura Bush is generally thought well of where GW is not. This is not the case here. Of course she did not help her self during the election when she made some comments which could be taken as a little unamerican LOL, but I think she is alright.
I think this is probably the most accurate reason that if she isn't disliked, she certainly doesn't have the warm feelings and respect the country was more than willing to give Laura Bush, for instance (or Barbara Bush for that matter).

She simply couldn't live up to her billing. The media tried to paint her as the new Jacki-O and that's not who she is. She's a smart, aggressive, activist attorney. I personally think a lot of the time she acts bored as the first lady and compared to what she USED to do, she probably is!

But she's not, never has been, and never will be another Jackie O. This isn't Mrs. Obama's fault. It's also not our fault. It IS the media's fault primarily for telling us, then raising expectations, that she was something she was not.

Jack
Old 01-08-2012, 09:14 AM   #22
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

and a point for Jack...
Old 01-08-2012, 02:30 PM   #23
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I would just like to say one last thing. I AM NOT A RACIST!!! I spent many a night and day in Viet N
Old 01-08-2012, 02:34 PM   #24
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

I spent many a day and night in Viet Nam with every ethnic person in the world, and following my career in the military I spent another 22 years serving as a Department of the Army civil servant working with many ethnic groups/individuals. So if you think that I am a racist, you're nuts!!!
Old 01-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #25
Grizzy11
Valued Poster

First of all I am NOT a racist! I have spent time with other ethnic women since my retirement and I love everyone of them. I spent many a day and night with other ethnic people during my tour in the military, especially in Viet Nam, and not once or one was treated as a racist. I spent 22 years with Department of the Army Civilian Service and worked with many other ethnic groups, AfroAmericans, Asians, Indians, etc., and not one was treated as a racist. So IF you think that I'm a racist, Ms. Elena, you have "tagged" the wrong person.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:46 PM   #26
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Grizzy only hates taggers and naggers
Old 01-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #27
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

I went back and read the original posts. I saw the WHITE when I read that post the first time. I don't know what it is supposed to be or mean. It could have been trying to all cap the entire name WHITE HOUSE which failed or maybe it was just to add emphasis to the word. I don't know but I have seen MsElena throw out the race card previously (which of course means she has to attack me now for stating my opinion).

I have worked with several types of people and you see it on TV all of the time. There are some people out there that you can make sort of racist comments about as a joke and that goes both ways. Think about asking some guy to check out your dancing and he asks why, you say because you're black. Some guys will smile and say that they are great dancers and here is what you're doing wrong. MsElena sounds like someone who is waiting to be offended without understanding what was behind the words. Remember when Perot said to the NAACP audience something about "you people". Later when Howard Dean was talking about speaking to a group of black people he referred to them as all hotel workers. Perot was attacked and Dean got a pass. Sounded like Dean had some racist ideas that came out accidently and Perot was referring to that particular group of people that was seated in front of him.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #28
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

JD,

I don't attack for no reason and I have no reason to attack you. I don't throw out the race card at the drop of a dime and I have no reason to use the race card period. I simply call em as I see em and I have no problem calling someone out. You sure like to assume a lot and try to make others take shots at you. I'm not going down that road, you have fun though.

I'm not the only one who saw his post that way based upon two other posts and numerous emails. Those who emailed me won't post because they don't want to get into an argument because most who post in the sandbox are unable to have a discussion without it turning nasty.

Grizzy........me thinks thou dost protest too much.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #29
PowerMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

To me Grizzly was just emphasizing White House for the respect that the White House deserves. Just like the President deserves respect bc he is the President and it's sure as hell isn't easy being President. Wouldn't want that job ever. In my own personal opinion the race card is used way to often in this world. To me this was just take out of context and has blown up. Lets give everyone an hug here and have beer and relax.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #30
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

But, he didn't emphasize the words white house......he emphasized the word WHITE in caps and the word house is regular font.

I made my points, I rest my case.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women