Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70749
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60549
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48520
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42053
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36421
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-20-2015, 11:30 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Where on Montrose are you hanging out? Or does the zoo not let you out anymore?
You looking to suck a dick again?

The new Gorilla exhibit is great btw.

I would meet up with any of you fuckers that post on here....this shit don't mean shit. Bunch of degenerates on a hooker board posting their political views!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 03:36 PM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You are mistaking tears of laughter ... I'd buy a round of drinks for the whole bunch of you fuckers...even that gay robe wearing Lama!
:

Great. I'll have a Man's drink

A glass of water.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 03:51 PM   #18
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Rumor has it, that is why LLIdiot keeps Turdy nestled close to his lap.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 11:20 PM   #19
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
You have me confused with Bigkotex, Assup, shammy and the other members of your Austin Reacharound Crew. Or is that your father's training methodology re-emerging from your blocked memories?

Quote:
The new Gorilla exhibit is great btw.
It suits you well.

Quote:
I would meet up with any of you fuckers that post on here....this shit don't mean shit.
Yeah, you always say that when you are cornered. On the old board you would threaten other posters to meet them somewhere "to have a belt." Nobody's buying it. Not even your bimbos.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:23 AM   #20
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
When we had guys like Cheaper To Buy It and that gang? The insults were creative and good natured. Intelligent comments were frequent. There was real discourse, and at the end of the day, most of us were friends, even if we disagreed. I had some tragedies, and even my opponents offered encouragement. Others had the same experience. Today, if someone received some bad news, they wouldn't dare mention it. Their opponents would rejoice and use it against them. There was a member here who got some very bad news and had to leave the board. Even though we argued vigorously, I was one of the few to offer encouragement and support. There was no genuine animosity. It always felt felt like a group of guys sitting in a bar, calling each other names and arguing, then leave laughing and come back the next night and do it again. It's not that way anymore.

I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more. This board is less entertaining than ever. Sad. It used to be a fun a place.
So ironic you would post this because I remember a time on this board where people didn't have personal vendetta or agenda against anyone in here- and oh how times have changed. People attack you for your religious beliefs and political views and try their darnest to find out where you attend church and name of your pastor in order to out you.
The crazies have taking over the asylum and it's all downhill from now. This forum gives me plenty of reason(s) why I should never accept the GOP principles. Most of the guys here including the OP just want to start agendas and personal attacks that really has nothing to d with politics. I wonder what my religious beliefs have to do with any of these political topics yet there's members here who refuse to let fo of their agenda. There's a member here who couldn't even honor his bet that he clearly lost and attacked me in pm's with racial hate.
I came into these forums with a rifle in one hand and an olive branch in the other hand. I think I have no choice but to put down the olive branch and defend myself with my rifle-(I am talking figuratively).
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:40 AM   #21
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Don't worry, Jesus will defend you. Or have you given up that ruse?
Old 06-21-2015, 10:51 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You noticed the syrup first then , I suppose!

Quote:

Yeah, you always say that when you are cornered. On the old board you would threaten other posters to meet them somewhere "to have a belt." Nobody's buying it. Not even your bimbos.
Only the folks taking this shit to serious aren't buying it.

Do you really get that bent out of shape on a Hooker board political forum where you could not laugh about this shit over a beer?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 03:55 PM   #23
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

Do you really get that bent out of shape on a Hooker board political forum where you could not laugh about this shit over a beer?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:24 PM   #24
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
So ironic you would post this because I remember a time on this board where people didn't have personal vendetta or agenda against anyone in here- and oh how times have changed. People attack you for your religious beliefs and political views and try their darnest to find out where you attend church and name of your pastor in order to out you.
The crazies have taking over the asylum and it's all downhill from now. This forum gives me plenty of reason(s) why I should never accept the GOP principles. Most of the guys here including the OP just want to start agendas and personal attacks that really has nothing to d with politics. I wonder what my religious beliefs have to do with any of these political topics yet there's members here who refuse to let fo of their agenda. There's a member here who couldn't even honor his bet that he clearly lost and attacked me in pm's with racial hate.
I came into these forums with a rifle in one hand and an olive branch in the other hand. I think I have no choice but to put down the olive branch and defend myself with my rifle-(I am talking figuratively).
Oh Caitlyn its because your a hypocrite you are crying in this thread about the same shit you do to others. You want people to stop slamming you for your religion quit bringing it up, you cry about name calling but then you call people names. Bottom line your an idiot and a pussy and I pray to god that you try and use your rifle on me, ya fucking pussy.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 07:34 PM   #25
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:

Did you decide over the last 24 hours to post funny pics to prove to yourself you aren't taking this shmb too serious? Again, you are only fooling yourself.

My guess is the syrup is where Bigkotex left it, shoved up your ass.
Old 06-21-2015, 07:56 PM   #26
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Did you decide over the last 24 hours to post funny pics to prove to yourself you aren't taking this shmb too serious? Again, you are only fooling yourself.

My guess is the syrup is where Bigkotex left it, shoved up your ass.
*buzz buzz*
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 08:06 PM   #27
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
When did the Smelly ol' Turdfly stop?

Turdy's been lapping up LLIdiot's dwindling sperm count for the past 12 years.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 09:50 PM   #28
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
When we had guys like Cheaper To Buy It and that gang? The insults were creative and good natured. Intelligent comments were frequent. There was real discourse, and at the end of the day, most of us were friends, even if we disagreed. I had some tragedies, and even my opponents offered encouragement. Others had the same experience. Today, if someone received some bad news, they wouldn't dare mention it. Their opponents would rejoice and use it against them. There was a member here who got some very bad news and had to leave the board. Even though we argued vigorously, I was one of the few to offer encouragement and support. There was no genuine animosity. It always felt felt like a group of guys sitting in a bar, calling each other names and arguing, then leave laughing and come back the next night and do it again. It's not that way anymore.

I'm here for entertainment. Nothing more. This board is less entertaining than ever. Sad. It used to be a fun a place.
What a crock of shit. You went after WE mercilessly and now you post this? You're bipolar. No genuine animosity? Bullshit
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:17 AM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I went after WeeEndowed, the God Fauxing Christian, because he was funny. He is wrapped so tight, and such a hypocrite, it was fun! He remains one of the few funny spots on this board, but he is getting boring. You got boring shortly after you started here, WormRaper. And you post so much with so little to say that the boredom increases exponentially.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:41 AM   #30
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I went after WeeEndowed, the God Fauxing Christian, because he was funny. He is wrapped so tight, and such a hypocrite, it was fun! He remains one of the few funny spots on this board, but he is getting boring. You got boring shortly after you started here, WormRaper. And you post so much with so little to say that the boredom increases exponentially.
Unlike anything about you, except your gut. Still building that tool shed?
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women