Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2014, 05:18 PM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Try getting into Mexico if you don't have Ebola but treated an Ebola patient......Wish America had that kind of leadership.
Mexico says “no thanks” to Ebola cruise ship
A couple of times I've returned from down there ...

......................... and thought I had something like Ebola!!!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:48 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 04:21 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default HAVE NO FEAR....TEAM OBAMA IS ON IT !

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:32 AM   #19
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Perfect!
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:35 AM   #20
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
He has to protect you? What about less big government? you fuckers flip flop more than Romney You are unable to think for yourself either?
Strike two I’va. Your responses read like tactic number one in the liberal minion playbook:

When confronted with the superior intellect and well-supported opinions of non-liberals, if you can’t advance a logical counterpoint, simply shout-down the messenger.”

Either offer a reasonable defense to Hussein’s actions or inaction re Obamabola, or at least turn to page two of the playbook. Why did I label it Obamabola? Remember the old adage… If you break it, you own it.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:48 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickpuppy View Post
Strike two I’va. Your responses read like tactic number one in the liberal minion playbook:

When confronted with the superior intellect and well-supported opinions of non-liberals, if you can’t advance a logical counterpoint, simply shout-down the messenger.”

Either offer a reasonable defense to Hussein’s actions or inaction re Obamabola, or at least turn to page two of the playbook. Why did I label it Obamabola? Remember the old adage… If you break it, you own it.
BZZZZT wrong It was a response to LL. do you read anything or just regurgitate the party line? If you think are a superior intellect, better rethink that...LOL See a vet they can make you well again sickpuppy.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:42 AM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
The Obama Doctrine at work:

So many of you seem confused and confounded by what President Obama is doing. You really just need to remember the theorem about Barack Obama to understand him.
  • The world will be more safe if the United States is less safe.
  • The world will be more stable if the United States is less stable.
  • Act against one and two only when polling demands it and only then in a way that does not actually undermine one and two.

President Obama entire Presidency can be explained by this theorem.
OK, Whir-LIE-turd, put DOWN your dick and slowly step away from this circle jerk!

Please provide credible backup for your three outrageous statements.

Or, are you just making shit up again?

(Rhetorical question. No need to answer, it's obvious.)

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:44 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
You REALLY have a problem with black men playing golf on nicer courses than you can get onto, don't you, Whir-LIE-turd?

I just think you're insanely jealous and spit in the eye mad that America voted against YOU. Twice!

Get the fuck over it already.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:48 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Are you one of those guys who constantly bitches about the government till a crises shows up then cries for the government to protect you?
That fits LexusLover and a few others around here to a T.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:55 PM   #25
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You would be better served paying more attention to the failures and lies of Obama, than the extraordinary amount of energy you devote to psychoanalyzing me, for naught.

Obama in 2008...another one of his lies to the American public...a lie that wasn't necessary or required....but he felt compelled to lie anyway....what's up with that?

"You give me this office, then in turn my fears, doubts, insecurities, foibles, need for sleep, family life, vacations, leisure, is gone. I am giving myself to you … you don’t make that decision [to run for president] unless you are prepared to make that sacrifice… “ Obama went on to win election and play a record setting 200+ rounds of golf, thru beheadings, war, and contagions !

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1410487/oba...jvK1jj2rDGo.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You REALLY have a problem with black men playing golf on nicer courses than you can get onto, don't you, Whir-LIE-turd?

I just think you're insanely jealous and spit in the eye mad that America voted against YOU.

Twice!
Get the fuck over it already.
21% of the people who voted for Obama now regret that vote ! Obama is now ranked as the worst president in modern American history, below Bush !!...I suggest you get the fuck over your love affair with Obama and get real...the guy is a failure, an imposter, a poser supreme.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:57 PM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That fits LexusLover and a few others around here to a T.

You're spot on with that one. The Idiot Klan, errrr Clan wants their free handouts.

They just don't want anyone else to get one!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:21 AM   #27
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Quote:
BZZZZT wrong It was a response to LL. do you read anything or just regurgitate the party line? If you think are a superior intellect, better rethink that...LOL See a vet they can make you well again sickpuppy.
"think (you) are a superior intellect" -- (apparently I am.) This correction was provided by a member of the superior conservative party. You're welcome liberal minion, and I knew you were responding to LL. Keep shouting, maybe someone else is listening.
Old 10-20-2014, 10:39 AM   #28
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
"think (you) are a superior intellect" -- (apparently I am.) This correction was provided by a member of the superior conservative party. You're welcome liberal minion, and I knew you were responding to LL. Keep shouting, maybe someone else is listening.
Showing your ignorant ass again pup, but that is the MO of your ilk. Always trying to talk down, and pretend they are the superior, plus calling anyone who has a different view of the world liberal. You fucktards are just about useless.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:45 AM   #29
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Showing your ignorant ass again pup, but that is the MO of your ilk. Always trying to talk down, and pretend they are the superior, plus calling anyone who has a different view of the world liberal. You fucktards are just about useless.
Oh littleone, try to express yourself without using profanity - maybe sign-up for night school? Your poor background is showing. If you're lucky, Texas will bail-out Kansas and you can join the successful side of self-supporting society and drop your misguided minion motivation to vote for federal self-entitlements. Ask not what your country can do for you….
Old 10-21-2014, 08:15 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Oh littleone, try to express yourself without using profanity - maybe sign-up for night school? Your poor background is showing. If you're lucky, Texas will bail-out Kansas and you can join the successful side of self-supporting society and drop your misguided minion motivation to vote for federal self-entitlements. Ask not what your country can do for you….
LMAO like you think Kansas is a liberal state. Your schooling in Texas must be lacking. As I said you fucktards are just about useless. If profanity is appalling to you leave this forum it is used here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women