Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60673
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #16
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I like shorter notice a lot of the time and it helps work wonders if the girl is actually available. All the info they need is already there.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:58 PM   #17
KCBMW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I use both P411 and here to determine if it's safe to see someone.
KCBMW is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:14 PM   #18
Guest042316-1
Account Disabled

I am a big fan of P-411; as far as the P-411 staff, always prompt, attentive and thorough if you ever have questions or need assistance.

In terms of any significant down-side, some might consider the cost to be excessive but for me, it's $ well invested.
Guest042316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:19 PM   #19
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Like it. I will stay with it despite the price increase.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:37 PM   #20
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I've been a member for almost 5 years. It's the way I usually introduce myself to a lady I'll like to visit. and have had great luck using it, there have only been two occasions where a lady didn't respond.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #21
nineninanine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Been a member for almost 6 years and have always had good luck. I have noticed that there are a lot more ladies on there now than there used to be. A few months back I noticed someone had somehow re-lit some 'retired' providers ads which caused some grief, but other than that I've never had any problems.
nineninanine is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:31 PM   #22
MagicHands09
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

lets say ur relatively NEW to the Hobby ...how do u get references ...sounds like a dumb question , but i was turned down because i didnt have a reference ...cries ...LOL
MagicHands09 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:41 PM   #23
luvlittlemilkers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I have not been in the hobby very long, but was encouraged by Jackie Devlin to get P411. I did, saw Charlotte Mcguire and Jackie in the first week of having my profile. They were both newbie friendly, which gave me the basic +2 that most other providers need. I have now built up enough to meet the requirement of any provider that I have seen using the site. I like the ability to request a session and getting a reply, and the ease of screening. I have only seen one provider outside of p411. I will re-new before March.
luvlittlemilkers is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #24
Morrison
Lifetime Premium Access

I love it !! I plan to renew for two years before the increase.
Morrison is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:25 AM   #25
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

How much is it increasing this time? For me, it's not worth $129 and certainly not worth more. I also am not a fan of giving over personal information to someone or some business just waiting for a court order to turn over the info to public record or get hacked and distributed to the web. I don't travel and rarely have the ability to plan out my visits. I can see where it would help others though.
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:30 AM   #26
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
I like the idea and would join, however they wanted way to much personal information.
If you have at least two excellent provider references, you need not give us any of your real life info. We only want to ensure you are a legitimate hobbyist, we truly are not concerned with exactly who you are. Not to mention, anyone signing up with two provider references is eligible for a free 6 month trial, no credit card needed, no strings attached.

Quote:
I don't want my personal information (name and employer) being stored by a third party.
IF you submit employment info during the verification process, it is deleted AND destroyed once your application is approved. Only your client id and email address is kept on file, everything else on your profile you control. We only want to ensure you are a legitimate client, we don't care who you are (and I sleep better at night knowing that your private information is not on our servers, since hacking IS a legitimate concern).

Quote:
I also am not a fan of giving over personal information to someone or some business just waiting for a court order to turn over the info to public record
We're 100% Canadian owned and operated, there will be no such court order (guaranteed).

Quote:
How much is it increasing this time? For me, it's not worth $129 and certainly not worth more.
The increase referred to is the increase from $89/yr to $129/yr. It is a substantial increase percentage wise, and the goal is to avoid another membership increase for many years. The reality is that when we started out, we set the rates too low (from a business perspective) and I was creeping the rate up slowing, which wasn't working on our end very well and caused everyone some pain with each increase ($50-$60-$69-$89). So this will be the last jump to where we need to be, to be stable and comfortable, and able to continue as we have for the past 9 years.

Thanks to everyone for your questions and for your support. Please know that I am always available to address any concerns or questions you might have privately as well (email is best!), as sometimes I miss threads.

Always,
Gina
GinaXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:43 AM   #27
diddler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

I have been in the hobby for over 15 years and have never needed it. On one occaision I decided to sign up and got frustrated with all the hoops and said "F" it.
diddler is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #28
Bomb Pop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Said it before, I've gotten enough discounts from providers on p411 to more than cover the annual fee. So yes, I like it.
Bomb Pop is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #29
LeilaniBebe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22302
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHands09 View Post
lets say ur relatively NEW to the Hobby ...how do u get references ...sounds like a dumb question , but i was turned down because i didnt have a reference ...cries ...LOL

I don't understand how you don't have referrences?
You have written 3 reviews!
LeilaniBebe is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #30
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

P411 is best for screening, checking out ads(client)/advertising(provider), and arranging dates. They regularly make improvements to the site. Get the Lifetime membership; it is worth it.

The only negative development that I have seen is that not only are fewer of the ladies there offering discounts than previously but also some even charge higher rates there than they do on ECCIE or BP.
Redwolf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women