Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2012, 08:54 AM   #16
Af-Freakin
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You know AF, you don't have a leg to stand on and drop the phony ebonics. Be proud to be lily white.

proud 2 b lily-white? WTF!?!

the ugly truth is that when u look @ the genepool of African Americans, u c that the pool is 20% european. u know why? because back in the slave days the crackers couldnt stop raping the female slaves.

every morning when i look in the mirror, i c the evidence of a rape. if i could burn the cracker blood outta my body, id do it.

everytime i hear u crackers say black men r violent and black men r rapists, i cant help but shake my head @ the irony. maybe we r genetically predisposed to violence & rape because we have cracker ancestors who were violent & rapists. u crackers can put dat it ur cracker pipe & smokeit.
Af-Freakin is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:26 AM   #17
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default things not done to you you carry around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post

the ugly truth is that when u look @ the genepool of African Americans, u c that the pool is 20% european. u know why? because back in the slave days the crackers couldnt stop raping the female slaves.

every morning when i look in the mirror, i c the evidence of a rape. if i could burn the cracker blood outta my body, id do it.

everytime i hear u crackers say black men r violent and black men r rapists, i cant help but shake my head @ the irony. maybe we r genetically predisposed to violence & rape because we have cracker ancestors who were violent & rapists. u crackers can put dat it ur cracker pipe & smokeit.

you have a lot of hate inside you

try to let it go
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #18
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
you have a lot of hate inside you

try to let it go
We white folks have to be patient with hate filled blacks. After all, everything is our fault. A few more decades of affirmative action and several trillion more in wealth transfer and I'm sure they'll finally assimilate. We just have to be patient. I'm sure the well of white liberal guilt will never run dry.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

In the meantime; the Asians and Hispanics speed by them on their way up the ladder........
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #20
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
In the meantime; the Asians and Hispanics speed by them on their way up the ladder........
Blacks are stuck on the escalator. The attached video really shows their "situation" perfectly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRBchZLkQR0
Old 04-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #21
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Whirlaway, I work around, and with, predominatly Hispanics.

They absolutly hate it when the poverty pimps and panderers get on national TV and group them in with other minorities that they feel are a bunch of lazy asses.

You want to see some real "racism". Hang with some of these guys.

I tell them that if I said what they say, I would be crucified. they know that being Hispanic gives them a certain liberty to tell it like it is.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #22
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Whirlaway, I work around, and with, predominatly Hispanics.

They absolutly hate it when the poverty pimps and panderers get on national TV and group them in with other minorities that they feel are a bunch of lazy asses.

You want to see some real "racism". Hang with some of these guys.

I tell them that if I said what they say, I would be crucified. they know that being Hispanic gives them a certain liberty to tell it like it is.
Maybe someday Hispanics will stop voting 70% Democrat. The sad truth is that many Hispanics are being bought off with social welfare programs.
Old 04-05-2012, 02:26 PM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
The fact that you don't like it doesn't render it unconstitutional.
No. I don't like it because it is unconstitutional.

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #24
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Af-Freakin View Post

You're lucky you get to live here. If your ancestors hadn't been slaves, you'd be living in a hut in Sub-Saharan Africa. Your homeland is the shithole of the world and it always will be. Count your blessings.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:09 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Marshall Fuckup is no more black than Al Jolson was singing "Mammy". He's an out of date racist caricature.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #26
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I dunno that what Obama said qualifies as a "diatribe" and it certainly isn't anywhere near the same as FDR's efforts to pack the court.

But, I'm not comfortable with it. Attacking the judiciary has usually been left to the repukes and I'd just asoon leave it that way. Let the crazies continue to take the low road, just like they always have. If the Supremes overturn the law, I'll disagree, but respect the decision. It has to be that way.

The level of hypocrisy being exhibited by the repukes on this one is pretty astonishing however. They've been quacking about judicial "activism" for decades now and suddenly it's perfectly fine to overturn the most significant piece of legislation passed by the elected representatives of the United States in 50 years.
Agreed Hypocrisy;

Well there were a number of "diatribe" speeches by President Bush against "activist judges" and then a statement he made about a ruling saying "he didn't like it" .. man how you all forget.

Just google the previous presidents speeches on similar subjects.

Bush Criticizes Activist Judges, Fails to Note That His Own Appointees Have Made Activist Rulings

Do these speeches (and there are many by Bush) this is just one make Bush equally thuggish?
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

If GWB had made these statements the Demomedia would have devoted the first 10 minutes of each newcast for a week ridiculing him.

Obama is a sulking bully.

Eccentric, does your "evidence" have Bush questioning the legal authority of the SCOTUS to overturn laws? How about Bush lying that a law was overwhelming passed when it was really passed by a narrow margin in the HOR and by using a "backdoor" method in the Senate?

Try to stay focused and you'll answer your thuggish question yourself.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

There was not one Republican vote for Obamacare in the House or Senate, and several Senators had to be granted special favors to get them to vote for this piece of shit. Hardly a mandate for socialized medicine. Most of the country doesn't want it. It is simply more federal control over people's lives.
Old 04-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #29
Sexyeccentric1
Account Disabled

User ID: 126013

LOL just found this video that sums up all the "diatribe" and thuggish speeches that Bush made in his years in office.

George W. bush Agrees with Obama
Sexyeccentric1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #30
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
My qualifications? I am a citizen of the United States.

1st off, we only have your word that you are an American citizen.

Other than that, judge’s qualifications to practice law (and to be a judge) are usually determined in a peer review. You are not a peer. You have the right to vote (or not) for some judges but no say about their qualifications beyond the opinion you may have. Which means nothing past it being your opinion.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women