Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60579
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42122
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you use it? Your answers are being made public. Please try to use the proper response
I am a Provider and Yes I would use it 13 17.81%
I am a Provider and No I would not. 1 1.37%
I am a Guy and Yes I would use it. 54 73.97%
I am a Guy and No I would not. 5 6.85%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 12-24-2013, 09:30 AM   #16
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Ladies, you already have a real time availability posting place. Just put it in your showcase.

Strangely enough, despite all the complaining, most ladies don't bother to put today's availability info there. Most don't even bother to put general availability info there, such as "M-F 8AM-6PM." Many who do list it don't bother to keep the info up to date.

I believe you can list your availability in your signature line. Mods, please correct me if I'm wrong. It's NOT listed as forbidden in the site rules announcement.

This will update your signature in all your existing posts.

Guys, put the ladies you're interested in into your buddies list. Then you'll at least know they're logged in in the list to the left side on the forums.

However, I wouldn't be opposed to some sort of short term availability thread. However, I don't have to police it either.

Maybe there are some other good ideas here. Perhaps a thread where ladies can post "I'm available today. Here are my hours."

One of the problems I have is ladies who post their weekly ad, maybe even list availability, but you have no idea whether they're feeling lazy don't want to work today, or if they're eager to work today, or if they're asleep, doing something else or otherwise impaired and not available. Or even if they're all booked up.

Presumably if the lady took the time to post in the thread, there's probably a good chance she might return your call.

There could even be some sort of additional software where the lady could check in and check off boxes for "I'm working today in Austin, Hours from x to y." Then the board software would show a clickable list of ladies who have checked in today for Austin. Maybe even color coded with "available now" or "available later in the day."

Make it so you have to log in and enter the information today, otherwise, some ladies would just list "I'm always available," even if they have no intention of working today.

We also have to realize that this isn't just up to the local mods. The board management has a say as well.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #17
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn View Post
So basically you think us women are incapable of following simple rules, especially after a warning. That's funny.
Unfortunately, a significant number of ladies on this board ARE incapable or unwilling to follow simple rules, even after being warned many times.

Doubly unfortunately, the same can be said for the guys.
Old 12-24-2013, 10:22 AM   #18
Twisted Into Form
BANNED

So GG, while you stand on your soap box preaching to everyone, I have a question? Do you always follow all traffic laws? I seriously doubt that you do! You're aware that when you preach to all about following the rules, while breaking other rules, it's called being a hypocrite.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:29 AM   #19
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post

I believe you can list your availability in your signature line. Mods, please correct me if I'm wrong. It's NOT listed as forbidden in the site rules announcement.

Guys, put the ladies you're interested in into your buddies list. Then you'll at least know they're logged in in the list to the left side on the forums.

I've checked the rules before and it's fine:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12655

Using the signature lines could in conjunction with the "buddies list" or some other feature that would notify you of a specific lady's availability, it'll save the guys the trouble of having to browse through a long list of providers they aren't interested in.
Old 12-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #20
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Into Form View Post
It's been proven FACT that they can't 3 or 4 times already. So maybe instead of Sydh, you should be using it to read before posting?
Excuse you, I've only been warned once regarding a short notice violation.

Again, it works fine for other cities. So it seems to be this one that either can't follow directions or are too lazy to moderate effectively.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #21
Twisted Into Form
BANNED

Quote:
Excuse you, I've only been warned once regarding a short notice violation.

Again, it works fine for other cities. So it seems to be this one that either can't follow directions or are too lazy to moderate effectively.
Once again before posting READ before looking ignorant!

"So basically you think us women are incapable of following simple rules, especially after a warning. That's funny."

Are you incapable of reading? Nobody said jackshit about you. It failed in Houston and Austin. It's the lack of moderation that keeps it going in San Antonio, or as most people call it ThreADland! And I'm sure telling the mods they're lazy will get it done here. Even though they have expressly said it will not be happening in Austin AGAIN!

But understanding that would require READING.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #22
KiaraKutie
Account Disabled

User ID: 221861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ladies, you already have a real time availability posting place. Just put it in your showcase.

Strangely enough, despite all the complaining, most ladies don't bother to put today's availability info there. Most don't even bother to put general availability info there, such as "M-F 8AM-6PM." Many who do list it don't bother to keep the info up to date.

^^^ True!

BUT
....then 95% of the guys don't look or pay attention to none of that either.

Old 12-24-2013, 05:52 PM   #23
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiaraKutie View Post
^^^ True!

BUT....then 95% of the guys don't look or pay attention to none of that either.

This is so true, I have all info in my showcase including Donations but I still get asked how much is donation is even with the ads up that they just read, rules of my do's and donts and I still get people that try to cross my rules or try to talk me into doing what ever it is that they want, and the sentence that says " I dont answer calls and dont like messages, texting or pms or emails preferred" but I get calls every day, I have my times available but get calls at 3 am or 6 am. So I dont think it really matters what we put in our showcase, people do what they are going to do regardless. I dont get mad or upset about it anymore lol I just deal with it, I guess its part of the job description lol
Old 12-24-2013, 08:59 PM   #24
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
This is so true, I have all info in my showcase including Donations but I still get asked how much is donation is even with the ads up that they just read, rules of my do's and donts and I still get people that try to cross my rules or try to talk me into doing what ever it is that they want, and the sentence that says " I dont answer calls and dont like messages, texting or pms or emails preferred" but I get calls every day, I have my times available but get calls at 3 am or 6 am. So I dont think it really matters what we put in our showcase, people do what they are going to do regardless. I dont get mad or upset about it anymore lol I just deal with it, I guess its part of the job description lol
Do you think not giving out the information or keeping it up to date makes the situation better?
Old 12-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #25
Guest101618
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59
Talking

I will offer an opinion based on my experience with the situation in San Antonio...

Basically the short-notice thread is useless. I've tried on six occasions to schedule with providers who had posted within the last 3 hours. In every case I either got no response from the supposedly available providers I was interested in, or they said they were unavailable. WTF? Then I start getting the PM's and texts asking about other possible times. I'm not alone in this opinion, we even have a thread on this subject in the SA forums.

The only upside to the short-notice thread is it does tend to gather a number of the threAds in one place where they can easily be ignored.

I did watch the SA mods attempt to enforce the rules the ladies agreed to. They failed, both because of short-term memory issues, and new ladies that don't read the rules. I think the mods have given up on moderating that particular thread allowing it to remain the useless cesspool of worthless information it was destined to be in the beginning.

A personal admission: I would be supportive of threAds if they had a positive effect on my ability to contact providers who interest me, but I haven't found that to be true at this point.
Old 12-25-2013, 12:31 AM   #26
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

There needs to be an "available now" button in our profile that we can click (and unclick) just like on Slixa. Fuck the threads. Adding it to a signature line is also pointless because some people (myself included) mostly use the mobile site. And as for updating the showcase? Also pointless because no one ever fucking reads it. If we had an "available now" that showed up under our handles (when we've clicked it, of course), that would solve the problem; at least until a bunch of providers forget to unclick it when someone books.
Old 12-25-2013, 05:16 AM   #27
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
There needs to be an "available now" button in our profile that we can click (and unclick) just like on Slixa. Fuck the threads. Adding it to a signature line is also pointless because some people (myself included) mostly use the mobile site. And as for updating the showcase? Also pointless because no one ever fucking reads it. If we had an "available now" that showed up under our handles (when we've clicked it, of course), that would solve the problem; at least until a bunch of providers forget to unclick it when someone books.
Some of us do read the showcase and other sources of info.

What makes you think those who don't read the existing info sources now would pay attention to a different source of information?
Old 12-25-2013, 09:01 AM   #28
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:

I didn't feel too lazy today. I thought I would log in and moderate a little. Not sure if its effective though, it is Christmas. Oh well, back to the things that truly matter like family and being lazy...

sixx
Old 12-25-2013, 10:19 AM   #29
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Some of us do read the showcase and other sources of info.

What makes you think those who don't read the existing info sources now would pay attention to a different source of information?
Because it would be directly under a handle or maybe the picture "available now" and therefore impossible to miss.
Old 12-25-2013, 09:43 PM   #30
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

yea, some sort of available now might work, but like claire said you'll still have someone who'll forget to turn it off.

maybe local chat? don't think that would work

I know if I send a pm or request on a site and see that the provider is online or has gone online after, and I don't receive a response it's a not a good sign.

SAT-works for some, free advertising for some, confusing at times. Some providers use all the time, some sometimes, some rarely, some never. Some hobbyist use same way.

Like anything else it's how you use it
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women