Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70688
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60229
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48395
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35684
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2024, 02:16 PM   #16
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Tulsi Gabbard shoved it up her ass in 2019 during one of the debates, that was before she became VP. With a dismal record as VP hanging over her head what do you think Trump will do to her?
It depends on how wound up Trump is before the debate. I believe that Trump will self destruct if given enough time to stew in the bad press he’s been getting.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 02:31 PM   #17
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
It depends on how wound up Trump is before the debate. I believe that Trump will self destruct if given enough time to stew in the bad press he’s been getting.
I think by now Trump is use to bad press.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 02:36 PM   #18
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Nobody fed me or you the questions and we both can probably already name the key topics of those questions on 9/10 on ABC:

1) Abortion/ Women's right to choose
2) Immigration
3) Inflation
4) Health Care
5) Taxes
6) Israel/Hamas and Ukraine/Russia wars
7) Climate Control
8) Energy
9) Social Security
10) Trump's stinky diaper that needs to be changed/Trump's age

I am sure I missed a few but that's just off the top of my head... sorry MAGAs for #10 but I can't stop a list at 9 so I had to improvise a bit at the end.

Nope, that really doesn't make a difference. But they fed Hillary the actual question, which can make a big difference.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 04:11 PM   #19
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think by now Trump is use to bad press.
No one is immune from getting a little rattled. The more it looks like he’s losing the worse it will get.
Old 08-15-2024, 04:54 PM   #20
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
No one is immune from getting a little rattled. The more it looks like he’s losing the worse it will get.
With Trump "It's what you see is what you get". Yeah, Trump is pretty much a prick when it comes to social skills but he's for the most part pretty consistent on his stance when it comes to the important issues. Kamala Harris on the other hand is changing her tune on a few things to find some common ground. She even tried to incorporate one of Trump's stances on not taxing tips. If Trump uses good strategy, she'll be light work in a debate.
Old 08-15-2024, 05:33 PM   #21
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

I stand by my statement. From a political standpoint, she’s smart for pushing out a debate for as long as possible.
Old 08-15-2024, 06:06 PM   #22
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
I stand by my statement. From a political standpoint, she’s smart for pushing out a debate for as long as possible.
I thought she wanted Trump to say it to her face. What happened to all of that?
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 06:19 PM   #23
Daneskold1
BANNED

What does Hillary have to do with any of this?
Daneskold1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 06:20 PM   #24
Daneskold1
BANNED

Quote:
With Trump "It's what you see is what you get". Yeah, Trump is pretty much a prick when it comes to social skills but he's for the most part pretty consistent on his stance when it comes to the important issues. Kamala Harris on the other hand is changing her tune on a few things to find some common ground. She even tried to incorporate one of Trump's stances on not taxing tips. If Trump uses good strategy, she'll be light work in a debate.
“When it comes to important issues”?
The man could not name important issues. 95% of the electorate can’t either.

Quote:
Seriously? I know third graders who would kick trumps ass in a real debate. She’s not a quality candidate and a future non-affective president, IMHO. That said, she’s the better debater and superior intellect to the lifetime criminal. The man can’t form a sentence that would pass elements of style.

Completely out of context. No one would agree to the stipulations, put forth by the trump campaign and #NewsForDumbFox.
Daneskold1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 08:12 PM   #25
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneskold1 View Post
Immigration, Economy and Crime. Those are important issues and Trump talks about them all the time. Democrats think gender pronouns and free shit for undocumented immigrants and killing the unborn are important issues.
Old 08-15-2024, 08:19 PM   #26
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Seriously? I know third graders who would kick trumps ass in a real debate. She’s not a quality candidate and a future non-affective president, IMHO. That said, she’s the better debater and superior intellect to the lifetime criminal. The man can’t form a sentence that would pass elements of style.
I know third graders that are more mature than she is.
Old 08-15-2024, 08:24 PM   #27
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Immigration, Economy and Crime. Those are important issues and Trump talks about them all the time. Democrats think gender pronouns and free shit for undocumented immigrants and killing the unborn are important issues.
Also energy independence and simple things like being able to afford groceries, transportation, and a decent place to live.

I wonder who our latest “super troll liberal” is? Who has been banned lately and is now logging in with another Handle.?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 08:36 PM   #28
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you saying that constantly making fun of Kamala's laugh and calling her "dumb" nonstop aren't two important issues that will swing undecided voters in his favor? Haha
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2024, 10:19 PM   #29
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know third graders that are more mature than she is.
And Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump isn’t one of them.

Make America Great Again by “not” voting for Republicans.
Old 08-15-2024, 11:25 PM   #30
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
And Ol’ Schitzenpants Trump isn’t one of them.

Make America Great Again by “not” voting for Republicans.
I swear it is amazing to me how so many people in this forum think Trump is such a formidable foe in a debate. He is an old childish moron who has been saying the exact same shit since 2016. He can't even put a reasonable and persuasive argument together without veering off to insults and lies.

How hard is this fool to debate? All she has to do is have her team watch his debates in 2016 and 2020 and she already will know his exact approach because he is too stubborn and stupid to adapt to the social changes 8 years later.

Again, you don't debate someone like Trump three times when all you need is one. There is no need for her to play his silly desperate games when she doesn't have to.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women