Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42135
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36496
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2010, 10:13 PM   #16
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Simple in Arizona and every other State if you have brown skin you're considered Illegal until proven not.... but if you re white then you're right and American.
Anybody who thinks this isn't about race you're just kidding yourself.
In a state where 90%+ of the illegals have brown skin, what would you expect? When the canadians start streaming over the boarder into Arizona, I am sure they will adjust.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:39 PM   #17
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
In a state where 90%+ of the illegals have brown skin, what would you expect? When the canadians start streaming over the boarder into Arizona, I am sure they will adjust.
Yup and thanks for showing what exactly I'm talking about.
Racism is racism no matter how you try to dress it up.
My father served in the Army during the Korean war imagine how he felt when he came back and couldn't get a job inside the Post Office because of the color of his skin being brown.
I believe there are twenty-six Congressional Medal of Honors awarded to
Mexican Americans bet you didn't know that TexasJohn.
Now imagine how they woukd have felt being refered to as feral animals as DTL did.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:50 PM   #18
texasjohn1965
manposse

I would think the brown skinned legal residents should be the most upset by the illegals. The illegals make it harder for those that are legal. So who's fault is that.

Personally I don't care what color the illegals are, send them all home.
Old 07-30-2010, 05:09 AM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe there are twenty-six Congressional Medal of Honors awarded to Mexican Americans ...
Without checking I bet everyone of them was in the U.S. legally!

Now, if a bank gets robbed by a Black man do the police look for a white man? If 90% of the terrorists are of middle eastern countries does airport security focus on white, anglo-saxon, protestants speaking the Queen's English? Is that profiling? Yes. Is it racism? No. It is common friggin sense.

I listened to a sheriff in Arizona talk about the invasion of drug and people smugglers and foot traffic into Arizona at length. He said nothing about skin color, race, ethnicity, physical appearances as to color of skin. He was talking about folks sneaking into the United States of America .... and, frankly "my dear," I doubt any of them were wearing a "Medal of Honor" .... although he did mention that 17% of them that get "checked" have prior criminal records in the U.S.

Que es su problema, hombre?

I also suspect that 95%, or more, of the folks posting on this board who have been, or are, involved in employment involving sales on a commission basis, e.g. automobiles and large appliances, or even shoes for that matter, "sight qualify" potential customers walking onto the lot or into the store, for purposes of their "sales pitch" .... is that profiling? Yes. Is race a factor? Yes. Is that racism? HELL NO. It is common friggin sense.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:07 AM   #20
Toreador_one
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
I would think the brown skinned legal residents should be the most upset by the illegals. The illegals make it harder for those that are legal. So who's fault is that.
I am hispanic, born in this country an I am against that idiotic law just like most of othe hispanics (in the country legally) are. and I do not see the illegals making it harder for me.

By the way I am against illegal immigration, like most, but I am for for the fair and humane treatment of those that aare trying to get ahead in life, entered the country to find a way to make a living, most not doing and not intending to do harm to Americans.

Why I am against the law, I take offense at the thought of having to prove that I am an American citizen for the fact alone of my looks. If it is not racism is profiling, take your pick is one or the other. Now if EVERYONE was required to prove their citizenship regardless of look, ok I would accept that.
Toreador_one is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:48 AM   #21
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Legal aliens are required by law, and the documents that they sign in order to gain entry, to carry their visa with them at all times and produce it to government officials, including police, when asked.
Is this unfair?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:33 AM   #22
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Illegals from south of the border don't steal Joe Smith's identity.........they steal Jose Lopez's identity..........who works at the Post office.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:35 AM   #23
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I believe there are twenty-six Congressional Medal of Honors awarded to Mexican Americans bet you didn't know that TexasJohn.
Now imagine how they woukd have felt being refered to as feral animals as DTL did.
Neither the discussion here nor the Arizona law is about Mexican-Americans or any other hyphenated or racial group. Nor is it about immigrants. It's only about behavior; viz., illegal entry into a foreign country, and not at all about skin color or any other ethnic characteristic.

Mexican-Americans have a long and illustrious history in our military services. For demographic reasons, as well as beneficial infusion of new blood, we need immigrants. But neither of those facts have even the slightest connection to the need to solve the problem of illegal immigration. Nation states must create policy that determines numbers of immigrants; when the situation reverses to the degree that the numbers of immigrants determine policy, that nation state has begun the process of unraveling.

And, ck45...please try, if you are able, to stop being a dumbass. In no way did I compare feral cats to any human being. What I pointed out, in a strained attempt at humor, was the similarity in the way hiring illegals and feeding stray cats affects behavior.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 12:16 PM   #24
carkido45
Valued Poster

DTL judging by your avatar which I find highly discriminatory and racially motivated.
I see no sense in debating with a bigot.
Old 07-30-2010, 12:27 PM   #25
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

CK,
I know DTL can hold his own but....
There were similar depictions of W. Were those discriminatory and racially motivated?

A picture of either one of them as "the Joker" is a commentary on their politics not their race.
Trying to play the race card when the facts don't justify it make you look like you have a chip on your shoulder.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:05 PM   #26
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Quote:
DTL judging by your avatar which I find highly discriminatory and racially motivated.
I see no sense in debating with a bigot.
The reflexive response of a person with no logical argument: name calling

And regarding my Baron-Samedi-joker-with-the-Sicilian-smile avatar, which you found...found! (no offense ck45 but I doubt you could find your own ass without a 6-man working party) evil and disgusting...or whatever...any negative word will do: Yes, it's opinion. My opinion. Yes, it's inflammatory. Why on earth else would I have chosen it? Yes, I have grown to hate Obama, and in my whole life I've really only hated child molesters and evil dictators...nobody else I can recall. I don't usually waste my time on hating. I hate Obama because he is destroying my beautiful country, and he's doing it intentionally. I will hate any man (or woman) who fucks with my country...his race is inconsequential.

(clarification for any S.S. analysts or protective detail personnel who may have gotten pinged about this post. First, I am sorry...I do not envy you your mission and I certainly do not wish to add to your work. While I do despise the little varmint, I am unalterably opposed to any violence upon his person or any other illegal action against him. My anti-Obama efforts have been and will continue to be restricted to education and persuasion, to oppose him politically at every possible juncture, and ultimately to vote his sorry ass out of office in 2012. Thank you for your service; I only wish your principal loved America as much as you all do.)

Now, back to ck45: I hope you can manage to find a way to downsize that kingsize chip on your shoulder while at least trying to grow that tiny nerve ganglion you consider to be a brain. Good luck with that.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:24 PM   #27
carkido45
Valued Poster

Putting white paint on an African American is rascist.
DTL you can put whatever spin you want on it but it's how it looks and it looks racist and is.
You refer to hispanic people as feral animals and your avatar has an African American with white paint on his face.
That's racism and bigotry and yet you can't see it.
Old 07-30-2010, 01:53 PM   #28
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Ck, you are the genius who introduced the subject of race into our fine little colloquy....it never occurred to me to even think about it until you inflicted your obsession on the discussion.. You're right, though, I didn't see racism and bigotry ...because those things are farthest from my mind.

Now I'm wondering if there's any subject that can be discussed with you
safely harbored from potential accusations of racism: trout fishing in Patagonia? I'd be surprised if you couldn't find a race hot button in there somewhere.

Race seems to occupy much of your mental capacity.....and what else is a race-obsessed person other than a racist? Boring, that's what else. Tedious. Ankle-biter of no consequence.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:14 PM   #29
texasjohn1965
manposse

The "race card" is a favorite tactic of a "race baiter" in an attempt to win debates that they are going to lose. It's an all purpose shield to defend their short sighted vision.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:26 PM   #30
carkido45
Valued Poster

Quote:
The "race card" is a favorite tactic of a "race baiter" in an attempt to win debates that they are going to lose. It's an all purpose shield to defend their short sighted vision.
Oh look who joined you DTL one of your Klan brothers TexasJohn.
Boy I didn't see that coming .... yeah right.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women