Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2014, 05:41 PM   #16
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Not old enough to drink?
Not driving?
Picking up at her moms?

Why do I get the feeling this may end up on Dateline with Chris Hansen.
I was wondering if anyone else caught that.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:50 PM   #17
nerdy123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

She may have a shallow vaginal cavity. Some girls do, and can't handle longer penises. I had a gf like this. We had to opt for different positions and lots of care. Slow down. Enjoy life. Or ditch her. I ditched. The vagina was fine, it was all the crazy wrapped around it I didn't care for.
nerdy123 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:05 PM   #18
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Yeah. listen to Whimpers... he should know a lot about abused foster children.

Uh oh, it's gonna turn into another one of those threads again, isn't it?
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:20 PM   #19
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Yeah. listen to Whimpers... he should know a lot about abused foster children.
How many active handles does this one make Ricky?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:40 PM   #20
AMOR ELSA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 205436
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW SHE SOUNDS LIKE A MINOR
SMH
HE DOES TOO..NOTknowing what a carburetor is
AMOR ELSA is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:47 PM   #21
clelbourne
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

did you forget to take off the panty hose ? sorri Had to do it
clelbourne is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:42 PM   #22
clelbourne
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24
Default WTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneman View Post
Yup, she is my little sex toy, my gf, and my daytime toy. I guess, I am her toy, too. I am not sure what a carburetor is. I guess it is part of a car. I don't adjust anything on my car so I wouldn't know anything about that. I am not a mechanic. I am not going to marry her. I am not there to marry anyone. This is just a part time thing for both of us. Some day both of will get tired of this and move on.

pussys have people attached to them 'ya know ...like yer mom ./..or sister ?? if yer hurting her stop it ? Dont let yer dick run yer life o few minutes of fun can give you a lifetime of misery Think about it ... I'll butt out now
clelbourne is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:11 AM   #23
camouflage
Account Disabled

What does mom look like?
camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:50 AM   #24
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamilleFox69 View Post
She should see a gynecologist. It could be fibroids, a cyst, etc...

Good luck!!

Camille
This is exactly what I was thinking while reading this.

Question for the OP: Does she feel discomfort when you use fingers as well?
You might want to try that first. Otherwise, she really needs to go to the OBGYN.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 12:32 PM   #25
TxHarleyBiker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneman View Post
Just wondering. I have this girl that comes to my house whenever I want. She is young, not old enough to drink. She doesn't drive, yet either. I have been teaching her to drive a little in the daytime. I have pounded her twice but the first time, I didn't finish because she was starting to hurt. We were at it for about 15 minutes. I was disappointed, I mean 15 minutes, really, didn't get off to that.

Anyway, I pick her up at her Mom's house, last night, and we make out in my bedroom, at my house. Then we do a little missionary, and she says it hurts so I pound her really slow, and she is ok. I feel it sliding around, she is nice and wet. I try to go real slow but it is still hurting her.

We do doggie, and if I moved more than about an inch in about 5 seconds, she is in pain.

We go back to missionary, and I can see the pain on her face so we go real slow but that does nothing for me. I finally stop because she is hurt. She tells me that she hasn't been with anyone for many months and she isn't used to it.

Is that possible? Girls, what should I do. I know the guys will say pound her hard to break her in or dump her. Dumping her is a little on my mind, too, but I got to see if I can work through this. I don't want to do her if I am going to hurt her. What should I do. The first time I did her, I went down on her first. Do you think I need to do that first?

I want to pick her up at her Mom's house, tonight and spend the night with her, again. I was thinking, maybe, I need to do her a little every day until she gets used to it. Last time, I let her rest her coochie for a week before I brought her over to my house but that didn't work, obviously. Now, I am thinking we need to do it more to work her in. I explained that to her, and she is all for that, a little everyday to work her in.

I dropped her off at her Mom's house at 4:30 in the morning, and when we kissed, I could tell she really likes me. I know she loves being with me. I just don't know what to do about hurting her.

I can tell she is a good girl. She drops everything to be with me. She never has an excuse not to be with me. To me that means, she isn't with anyone else. I have spent zero dollars on her this last few weeks but there have been times that I have paid for things for her, just little things, like once to get her hair done, and I used to buy her a few things at the store, just some clothes but not much. She says that I am her bf. If we can't have fun, intimately, there really isn't a relationship. Does anyone have any good advice? I really don't know what to do with her.

Is there gold at the end of the rainbow or is this going to be too much to overcome?
I'm not an OB-GYN/MD but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once. Bring her over and let me have a look....
TxHarleyBiker is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:06 PM   #26
oneman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxHarleyBiker View Post
I'm not an OB-GYN/MD but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once. Bring her over and let me have a look....
You guys are so funny.

I brought her over, yesterday, but I didn't do her. I am siding with the women on here. She will be over, again, tonight. She calls me, and texts me a lot. I don't really need another gf or fwb. I kind of have a reputation for having, "too many cookies". Some girls won't date me because they say, I already have too many cookies.

I took her home, last night, without doing her, and as I was coming home, some guy got in an argument with his gf. I pulled up to the convenience store, asked the girl what is wrong. She went home with me, and I didn't get much sleep, just woke up. I took some naked pictures of her. Anyway, she told me that I am her new toy. Cute, blonde with nice body. It is why I don't do many reviews, too many cookies.

I really can't do this many women. I am going to lay off Emily, the one we have talked about, until she gets checked out, and tonight, I am going to explain to Emily that I don't want to be doing here until she gets checked out by a gynecologist. She can still be my little toy, though. We are going to the 13th floor, in a while.

On the 15 minute deal, I don't reload like I used to but did manage to three times with her during the night and the day. Last time took around 45 minutes to an hour and a half, not sure, didn't time it but enough to where she didn't want to go back to her husband. If someone said it was an hour and a half, I would just say, ok. If someone said 45 minutes, I would think, hmm, I thought it was a little longer. I am really worn down. Still, got to pick up Emily, and I am beat down. Definitely, not going to see any providers for awhile. When I was young and muscled up, I was too shy to have a gf. Now, I am older, and damn, I never knew it would be this good.
oneman is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:25 PM   #27
inspector farquar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

You may be splitting shitters sooner than I thought.
inspector farquar is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 05:58 PM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Are you really looking for advise?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 08:06 PM   #29
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Think he's on the wrong website.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:45 PM   #30
Prowordsmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It really must be tough to be you...
Quote:
I kind of have a reputation for having, "too many cookies".
Quote:
I really can't do this many women.
Quote:
I don't reload like I used to but did manage to three times with her during the night and the day.
Quote:
We were at it for about 15 minutes. I was disappointed, I mean 15 minutes, really, didn't get off to that.
Quote:
I know she loves being with me.
Quote:
She drops everything to be with me. She never has an excuse not to be with me.
Quote:
I have spent zero dollars on her this last few weeks but there have been times that I have paid for things for her, just little things, like once to get her hair done, and I used to buy her a few things at the store, just some clothes but not much.
Quote:
Yup, she is my little sex toy, my gf, and my daytime toy.
Quote:
me...me...me...me...me...me

Let's see if I can sum all this up for you Oneman....
You are:
1. Devastatingly handsome
2. A sexual dynamo
3. Blessed with the stamina of Pamplona bull
4. Completely irresistible to women (particularly if they are REAL young)
5. Entirely well-mannered
6. Shy. completely altruistic
7. Generous to a fault
8. Can't get enough of yourself...how could you when all women lust after you
9. God's gift to womankind

Did I miss anything...kinda hard to tell trying looking around that enormous ego of yours.
You're disgusting, Oneman.
Prowordsmith is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women