Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60473
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41835
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2012, 09:37 AM   #16
willpower
Registered Member

Love the new pics. We tried for an appointment several years ago but couldn't sync schedules. Definitely going to call for one. You look great
willpower is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #17
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wth

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxieryan View Post
Hey chicky, as soon as HE sends me a copy of our HOT girl on girl action- YOU will be the first to know!!!!! I am DYING to see them!!!
That is total bullshit he promised wi 2 weeks!
I've emailed him and everything no response!
guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #18
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Your going to have to buy it off the Internet like everyone else .
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #19
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIE HARD View Post
Your going to have to buy it off the Internet like everyone else .
I have my bj video I'm doing another 1 next week too
I just want the girl on girl pictures I took with maxie
Old 09-04-2012, 07:56 AM   #20
big bull
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

looks great to me she's hot
big bull is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #21
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

I want to see this vid. Well unless it's DH on the receiving end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolutely View Post
I have my bj video I'm doing another 1 next week too
I just want the girl on girl pictures I took with maxie
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:39 PM   #22
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txAustin202 View Post
I want to see this vid. Well unless it's DH on the receiving end.
Cum see it!
Old 09-06-2012, 11:59 PM   #23
txAustin202
BANNED

Encounters: 10

Cum where?

Quote:
Cum see it!
txAustin202 is offline   Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #24
guest020313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

3day*******
Ok so supposedly he's a professional photographer but he's not even the photographer
he's just a liar scheduling for the photographer who drove down from Dallas to take our pictures
he got a free bj because my extra didn't show up it was not an appointment not planned and no money was exchanged nor gift cards or barters just to make that very clear ! I need the video for my website
unfortunately the video sucks so bad I couldn't post it because he never got h $#d so today he writes and no review on a free bj 6 weeks after he ruined my video on August 11th 2012
he also post that it was an outcall which is a complete lie as we used Maxies place!
he says it was September 23rd when it was really August 11th!
I am making a new video tomorrow with someone I know who knows what their doing
hopefully this will get the mods enough insight to remove the fake review! And not give him credit for a 6 week old freebie that ruined my video & wasted my time
Oh and I do not have jagged teeth ass & actually I've never even had a cavity
Old 09-26-2012, 10:21 PM   #25
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

User ID: 134223
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I knew when I saw that it had to be B.S. I even told a member friend of mine at dinner tonight that there had to be something up with that. What he said is not even your character. He is trippin and full of sh** if you ask me. But that's just my 2 cents.
SweetBabyBeth is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:23 AM   #26
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
3day*******
Ok so supposedly he's a professional photographer but he's not even the photographer
he's just a liar scheduling for the photographer who drove down from Dallas to take our pictures
he got a free bj because my extra didn't show up it was not an appointment not planned and no money was exchanged nor gift cards or barters just to make that very clear ! I need the video for my website
unfortunately the video sucks so bad I couldn't post it because he never got h $#d so today he writes and no review on a free bj 6 weeks after he ruined my video on August 11th 2012
he also post that it was an outcall which is a complete lie as we used Maxies place!
he says it was September 23rd when it was really August 11th!
I am making a new video tomorrow with someone I know who knows what their doing
hopefully this will get the mods enough insight to remove the fake review! And not give him credit for a 6 week old freebie that ruined my video & wasted my time
Oh and I do not have jagged teeth ass & actually I've never even had a cavity

I surrender!
If my memory of you and the day was wrong, remind me--don't bash me! And seriously, there is not an option for "appointment type: at MaxieRyan's house"!!!

Yes, I wrote the review late. I had some personal shit that took me away from the boards and the hobby for a while...I spoke to you on the phone and told you that I was going through a rough time...and would appreciate some grace on the review, yet promised to do it when I could.

Abs, it really was a complimentary review. The only thing I didn't care for was the price you ask for your BJ, and make that clear in the review.

I think you are blowing (no pun intended) this review and our experience out of proportion.

As for the email you sent, I doubt my review will ruin your career.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #27
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth View Post
I knew when I saw that it had to be B.S. I even told a member friend of mine at dinner tonight that there had to be something up with that. What he said is not even your character. He is trippin and full of sh** if you ask me. But that's just my 2 cents.

SBB,
I don't know you...
My review was how I remember it, and written to make the most sense to other hobbyists. If I went into FULL detail, it would include taking photos/video with Maxie and Absolutely, but I didn't want to go into all that because it didn't seem pertinent.

I am certain that I am not full of shit or trippin, though, and would appreciate it if you got the full story before joining forces with Abs against me.

I've written 10 or so reviews, most of them are 99-100% accurate, and if they weren't, other hobbyists and/or providers would have called bullshit on me before. My record stands as trustworthy WITHOUT your approval.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:54 AM   #28
SweetBabyBeth
GFE Gentlemen Pleaser

User ID: 134223
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
SBB,
I don't know you...
My review was how I remember it, and written to make the most sense to other hobbyists. If I went into FULL detail, it would include taking photos/video with Maxie and Absolutely, but I didn't want to go into all that because it didn't seem pertinent.

I am certain that I am not full of shit or trippin, though, and would appreciate it if you got the full story before joining forces with Abs against me.

I've written 10 or so reviews, most of them are 99-100% accurate, and if they weren't, other hobbyists and/or providers would have called bullshit on me before. My record stands as trustworthy WITHOUT your approval.

I dk what the full story is but I do know that Abs could care less about a review and for her to give you a bj for a review sounds like complete b.s. to me. That's all I was saying. I'm not in any way trying to put you down, I was simply giving my input on what i thought about this situation and Abs character. I apologize if I hurt your feelings but what you said just sounds a little ridiculous!
SweetBabyBeth is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:47 PM   #29
maxieryan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 64
My ECCIE Reviews

HEY 3DAY! What is UP with your friend??????? You know, the guy from DALLAS who STILL HASN'T SENT MY PHOTOS TO ME or CALLED ME BACK !!!!!???????? AND took my 10 min squirt vid and cut it to 2 MIN????.................NOT COOL.

IF you would like to be taken seriously I would think you would want to make sure that your friends don't make you look bad. I know when I GIVE REFERENCES.....I don't want to be made a fool of. Please contact him and ask him to finish his business with us. VERY UNCOOL.

So I suggest this conversation come to an END. I've always liked you fine and this is not a personal attack, but I WAS there, and I DO know what happened, in detail......And the proper notation was INCALL, because you came to her. FYI

And that free 20 MINUTE bj you got was mesmerizing, sorry you didn't like it.
maxieryan is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:56 PM   #30
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

The new content on this old thread has all the makings of a really entertaining time!

3day, it appears to me that you made your bed, and now you don't want to lie in it.

It seems that the review has now been pulled down by the MODs. That should tell you something, because it's rare for them to even take that step.

Carry on people...
Sire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women