Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162989
Yssup Rider60637
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48578
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42250
CryptKicker37198
The_Waco_Kid36643
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Do you care if us mods comment on a review after we accept or reject it?
Yes 10 13.70%
No 63 86.30%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2010, 02:52 PM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

gee maybe the next post LOL
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:49 PM   #17
wlhrgfan
BANNED

User ID: 33224
Encounters: 2

If there was an issue explain it in a pm. Otherwise it's a comment like any other. For Me personally it matters not if there is a mod comment or anyones comment for that matter...

I never read any comments on a review seeing that the review itself is the stand alone point of a post. Yay's, nay's, hooray's, Boo's, Smooze... none of that is relevant to me its the info in the review that's key.
wlhrgfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:07 PM   #18
Tatum wilde
Account Disabled

User ID: 37063
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Provider Status

I really don't think you'll have time, I sent a PM to several Moderators and still no response. So, do you really think you'll take the time to do so....
Tatum wilde is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #19
wlhrgfan
BANNED

User ID: 33224
Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatum wilde View Post
I really don't think you'll have time, I sent a PM to several Moderators and still no response. So, do you really think you'll take the time to do so....
Is this post supposed to be here? cause maybe I'm lost? but...
wlhrgfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Yes the mods here get back to me in less than a day. Many times less than 10min.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:14 PM   #21
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Maybe I should clarify a bit. Usually on a review, no matter who does the review I thank the poster for the review, and then comment whether it was good or fantastic in some way. One's that need work I send PM's explaining what is needed. Do we as mods need to thank for the review and comment if the poster wrote a good one?
brutusbluto is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:21 PM   #22
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

I have no problem with that. In fact I like it. Need to, Nope. But it is nice.
Old 07-30-2010, 06:29 PM   #23
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

jymie,

I'm sure many stories can be added about this. Here's mine...

When I started many years ago on ASPD, I put lots of effort into creating informative and entertaining reviews for the board. I got plenty of replies to my reviews, but the ones from the forum moderator, madddog at the time, were VERY encouraging and VERY inspiring to me to continue.

It was nothing in particular that he said.....just the fact that the forum moderator had taken notice of my submission, and went to the effort to add his remarks, his seal of approval, to my review......it had a HUGE impact on me. He was a terrific example.

jymie, if you're inclined to follow this path, I say DO IT. Even the basic acknowledgements mean alot, coming from someone on staff.....at least it did for me.

St. C
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 06:44 PM   #24
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Any examples?

As Kojak would say "Who loves ya baby?"
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:28 PM   #25
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jymie View Post
Maybe I should clarify a bit.......Do we as mods need to thank for the review and comment if the poster wrote a good one?
I suspected that's what this was about. Since i'm not shy when it comes to providing negative feedback relative to this, let me add a comment or 3. If you wish to thank everyone for every review, go ahead. My feedback notwithstanding, i don't lose sleep over it. That said, i'll agree wholeheartedly that there are perfect examples where a thank you is entirely called for. A review from a newbie, or someone posting a review who hasn't posted one in several months, or even someone posting one about a lady who's not reviewed all that often. But when every review is followed by a thank you, including those by reviewers with 20 reviews or more who just reviewed a lady who already has 20 reviews of her services, a "thank you" just strikes me as little more than a robotic response. And it will continue to strike me as little more than a robotic response. But like i say, if everyone else is ok with it, then carry on doing it. I'm sure i'll get over it.

In due time.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #26
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Praise in a review is a tricky thing.........it is like a seal of approval.......the only problem with that is, that seal is is a commodity that can be tarnished by the wrong approval.

There is great value to a regional board when you have hobbyists who hold the kind of credibility that guarantees the information in a review.........this does not come with chiming in on every review.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:37 PM   #27
jackfengshui
Backbencher

Encounters: 1

This is a review board. I think we should appreciate all reviews, even from frequent reviewers who review frequently-reviewed ladies.

And if someone chooses to thank a reviewer for making the effort to submit a review, it is simply a common courtesy, which I do appreciate when I am on the receiving end, knowing full well that it does not imply praising or approving of the review.
jackfengshui is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women