Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-22-2017, 10:31 PM   #16
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Damn, bro. Not sure why you trying to be an asshole. I would recommd you go and visit with her. She would rock your world, and have you come back. Last fucking thing i would try to so is fuck with her way of making a living. All i was trying to say is Thank you JJ ... lol ... hanging on the bushes, thats fucked up bro
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:27 AM   #17
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You crazy fucking stalker weirdo! Back the fuck off dude I'm not playing! I've seen the texts and emails you have beyond crossed the line she already told you to stop and you make a thread! It's guys like you why me and Jackie can't have a f****** permanent incall you piss me off so bad just leave her the f*** alone
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:34 AM   #18
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Ok no worries, im not a stalker. Last thing I wanted was to create problems for her. I just saw her Monday and wr were cool, not sure how it got to this point. My apologies. So sorry. You dont have to worry about anything, Im walking away.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:36 AM   #19
love_jones
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Hahahahahaha.... DAMN DAWG.... U fuckin it up for Errrbody..... Lmao... When you start to spit the L WORD time for your ass to BOUNCE!
love_jones is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:39 AM   #20
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownfellow View Post
Ok no worries, im not a stalker. Last thing I wanted was to create problems for her. I just saw her Monday and wr were cool, not sure how it got to this point. My apologies. So sorry. You dont have to worry about anything, Im walking away.
It got to this point with your stalking her and creating this thread aka self alert. Learn the way this hobby works, this is one big fantasy for $ and that's it.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:41 AM   #21
sexykim2008
Sexy Goddess

User ID: 1469
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes say what you will. You and her were cool because she forgave you for being crazy and watching when she is online, last log ins and all. She decided to say F it, maybe you aren't crazy. Then she goes invisible on the boards and you message her and freak out some more yesterday. All the emails and texts are too much, then you messaged her ALL day until midnight begging? Yeah, mm hmmm say what you want to make these people believe you're not crazy. And there is so much more!
sexykim2008 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:42 AM   #22
Doc2078
Account Disabled

Encounters: 152

The irony on this thread is the best ever!
Doc2078 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:08 AM   #23
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexykim2008 View Post
Yes say what you will. You and her were cool because she forgave you for being crazy and watching when she is online, last log ins and all. She decided to say F it, maybe you aren't crazy. Then she goes invisible on the boards and you message her and freak out some more yesterday. All the emails and texts are too much, then you messaged her ALL day until midnight begging? Yeah, mm hmmm say what you want to make these people believe you're not crazy. And there is so much more!
I was not tracking her online, this thread was stupid yes, I get that. I come here to read the boards the reviews. My mistake was telling her I care for her. So Im fucking human. When she opened up about her life I found a connection, fuck me I am human. Self alert, I.dont even have acxess to the email connected to my account. Im not stalker, all I did was tell her I care for her. And 24 hrs later I am piece of shit stalker? And the texts were me asking if I could call her to see what was going on? Because I respect her privacy I didnt call. Me asking her to have coffee to clear the air is not stalking. Last time we saw each other Monday she told me she had a good time. Now I am retard stalker ... wtf ???
Old 08-23-2017, 09:12 AM   #24
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_jones View Post
Hahahahahaha.... DAMN DAWG.... U fuckin it up for Errrbody..... Lmao... When you start to spit the L WORD time for your ass to BOUNCE!
I know brother, I broke the number #1 rule of the game. She is amazing,.hard not to fall for her but yeah I fucked up. Credit goes to her, she knew I was crazy about but she never asked me for anything or took advantage of my feelings ... now I find my name in mud and my reputation on the dirt ... everytime I think I figure.life.out.I get kicked on them balls. Fuck me for being human.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:19 AM   #25
firelips
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

I think a lovely serenade might be the way to win her heart
firelips is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:26 AM   #26
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
I know brother, I broke the number #1 rule of the game. She is amazing,.hard not to fall for her but yeah I fucked up. Credit goes to her, she knew I was crazy about but she never asked me for anything or took advantage of my feelings ... now I find my name in mud and my reputation on the dirt ... everytime I think I figure.life.out.I get kicked on them balls. Fuck me for being human.
You poor guy. Bless your little heart.

I do like the way YOU'RE the victim now though. That was a nice touch.

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:30 AM   #27
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelips View Post
I think a lovely serenade might be the way to win her heart
I wish it was that simple, at this point all I want is for her to be happy. I caught a bolt of lighting and let it go. I wish her the best and all I can hope is the guys treat her right, like the lady she is. I only wish you would have given me a chance to explain but no cigar. I dont appreciate the.stalker accusation but I know how much Kim loves and cares for JJ. Time to move on.

Oklahoma Sooner will be champs this year ...
Old 08-23-2017, 09:35 AM   #28
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat View Post
You poor guy. Bless your little heart.

I do like the way YOU'RE the victim now though. That was a nice touch

Fuck that man, I am not the victim ... how am I the victim. I am giving her props for not taking advantage of the situation, saying she a great lady ... how am I making myself a victim. I fucked up ... my fuck up will cause those girls to have to move, because even though I am not a stalker or criminal their perception is that I am ... no Im not the victim, I cause the problem. Dont give me that shit
Old 08-23-2017, 09:43 AM   #29
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
... now I find my name in mud and my reputation on the dirt ... everytime I think I figure.life.out.I get kicked on them balls. Fuck me for being human.

I'm talking about this part, dude. All this "poor me, poor me" bullshit. Not the first part where you are still trying to kiss her ass after you've been asked to leave her alone.

threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:57 AM   #30
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
I wish it was that simple, at this point all I want is for her to be happy. I caught a bolt of lighting and let it go. I wish her the best and all I can hope is the guys treat her right, like the lady she is. I only wish you would have given me a chance to explain but no cigar. I dont appreciate the.stalker accusation but I know how much Kim loves and cares for JJ. Time to move on.

Oklahoma Sooner will be champs this year ...
" all I want is for her to be happy " really means you are a stalker. Be a fucking man and stfu about this whole thing.
PeterBota is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women