Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42084
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2015, 05:48 PM   #16
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
You're officially the dumbest motherfucker on this board. You don't even know what a Freudian slip is. A Freudian slip is an error in speech, you fucking moron. I didn't make an error in speech, therefore it cannot be a Freudian slip. You could argue projection, but not Freudian slip. Look, it's obvious that you know very little about a very few things, don't keep showing us how dumb you are by trying to say things that you think sound good but are well beyond your realm of understanding.
After all that huffing and puffing and you STILL DIDN"T DENY THAT YOU'RE A "BOTTOM BITCH" !!!!!! GOOD SHOW WOOBY / UNDERCUNT !!! GOOD SHOW !!!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 06:45 PM   #17
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
After all that huffing and puffing and you STILL DIDN"T DENY THAT YOU'RE A "BOTTOM BITCH" !!!!!! GOOD SHOW WOOBY / UNDERCUNT !!! GOOD SHOW !!!
Jesus. You shouldn't be left alone around plastic bags and other suffocation dangers.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 07:46 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Can't BACK your way out of this one either, Junior.

No wonder you're still swinging from both sides in the bush leagues!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA !
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:22 PM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
How'd you find this video?
Quote:
Are you kidding? Anything gay related is relayed to him by email daily. He's up on all the latest gay news.
Look at the OP, idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
I didn't know HuffPo was a gay website.

Quote:
So shamfucker, why don't you tell us more about this link you are so eager to introduce everyone to? What kind of site is it? Sorta like HuffPo?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:25 PM   #20
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Can't BACK your way out of this one either, Junior.

You read that right, assup. Your "pals" at Nau's don't want you BACK.

Btw, kudos to your grandfather for coming up with the name Tallywackers. How many times did he catch you?
Old 06-02-2015, 09:30 PM   #21
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look at the OP, idiots.

So shamfucker, why don't you tell us more about this link you are so eager to introduce everyone to? What kind of site is it? Sorta like HuffPo?

Here LustyLadyBoy, there's nothing about me I can't explain away. But hey, at least you tried.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...0&postcount=37

I posted this link a couple of weeks ago about a repubtarded anti-gay pastor organizing gay rallies while simultaneously looking for twinks on the aforementioned site.

Now, back to the thread. What were you doing of huffington gay voices? Cruising the comments section?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:43 PM   #22
lustylad
Premium Access

Ooops, I didn't notice the masthead. I saw the story on msn, googled Tallywackers and pasted the links. Didn't know HuffPo has a gay edition. Was that your idea?
Old 06-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #23
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You're officially the dumbest motherfucker on this board. You don't even know what a Freudian slip is. A Freudian slip is an error in speech, you fucking moron. I didn't make an error in speech, therefore it cannot be a Freudian slip. You could argue projection, but not Freudian slip. Look, it's obvious that you know very little about a very few things, don't keep showing us how dumb you are by trying to say things that you think sound good but are well beyond your realm of understanding.
Perhaps if English were your first language, you might not have made that mistake:

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious ("dynamically repressed") subdued wish, conflict, or train of thought guided by the ego and the rules of correct behaviour. They reveal a "source outside the speech". The concept is thus part of classical psychoanalysis.

Slips of the tongue and of the pen are the classical parapraxes, but psychoanalytic theory also embraces misreadings, mishearings, temporary forgettings, and the mislaying and losing of objects..
- Wikipedia
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:46 PM   #24
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Look at the OP, idiots.

C'mon now, Lusty Lady Boy, you KNOW what that site is, don't play coy with us now.

You're huffing something alright, you peter puffer huffer
Old 06-02-2015, 09:51 PM   #25
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ooops, I didn't notice the masthead. I saw the story on msn, googled Tallywackers and pasted the links. Didn't know HuffPo has a gay edition. Was that your idea?
Sure man, I toooootally believe you.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:52 PM   #26
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
C'mon now, Lusty Lady Boy, you KNOW what that site is, don't play coy with us now.

You're huffing something alright, you peter puffer huffer
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 09:55 PM   #27
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sure man, I toooootally believe you.
Quote:
Look at the OP, idiots.

Quote:
Yeah, right. Stupid fucker is getting his nuts burned in the thread HE fucking started.

You inbred republitard fool

What kind of site is it

Like you didn't log into it last night to go trolling for dick
Old 06-02-2015, 10:03 PM   #28
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
C'mon now... you KNOW what that site is...
I do now. I also know you're a "bottom bitch". I pasted HuffPo because it's considered "mainstream". So when did you sperm burpers convince them to add a fag edition to their flagship site?
Old 06-02-2015, 10:06 PM   #29
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I do now. I also know you're a "bottom bitch". I pasted HuffPo because it's considered "mainstream". So when did you sperm burpers convince them to add a fag edition to their flagship site?
Probably right after you sent them all those emails about how they weren't covering the gay issues up to your standards

Your nuts getting sweaty?

Roasted NUTS
Old 06-02-2015, 11:18 PM   #30
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Perhaps if English were your first language, you might not have made that mistake:

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious ("dynamically repressed") subdued wish, conflict, or train of thought guided by the ego and the rules of correct behaviour. They reveal a "source outside the speech". The concept is thus part of classical psychoanalysis.

Slips of the tongue and of the pen are the classical parapraxes, but psychoanalytic theory also embraces misreadings, mishearings, temporary forgettings, and the mislaying and losing of objects..
- Wikipedia
And woomby / UNDERcunt will ignore the admonishment that HE was wrong so as not to have to address it and admit THAT HE'S A DUMBASS LYING LIBERAL ! Thanks for the post and the slam on that lying POS.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women