Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60440
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-24-2012, 05:12 AM   #16
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

these "woe is me" threads are good advertising for you, I would expect the bleeding heart crowd eats this shit up.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:01 AM   #17
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercianna View Post
I personally have had all I can stand of AT6texan. He has misrepresented me and dogged me all over this board making false accusations about me. He claims to have met me, yet out of 28 reviews, not a one of them is on me. I think he has me mistaken. The lies he has stated about me have not only hurt my feelings immensely, they have caused many would'be clients to not come to see me. I am sick and tired of it. I am publicly declaring a challenge to this hater. Come to my door one time...or I will be happy to meet you anywhere you so choose. Afterwards I want a public apology on this board for all the horrible and hateful atrocities you have perpetuated against me. If you are unable to meet my challenge I invite you to henceforth Shut The Fuck Up. Personally I think he has a hidden agenda to ruin my reputation. I admit, it is impossible to get along with everybody but the majority of my reviews are very positive. So, there you go AT6texan...let's see what kind of a man you are.
You post this thread, yet you have this in your signature?

Color me confused. I think monkmonk hit the nail on the head...
Old 03-24-2012, 06:29 AM   #18
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well tell me then since you two know me so well. What do you do when someone continues to spread malicious lies about you on the forum where you make a living? Do you sit back and continue to do nothing as months go by and nothing changes? Do you continue to lose clients behind this person's lies? Or do you stand up for yourself and risk the negativity from guys like you two? I personally think I will stand up for myself. Nothing you say will make me feel any worse than this person has already made me feel. There is absolutely nothing wrong with defending myself. The attacks against me have gone on long enough. I want it over and I am willing to do whatever it takes to stop the hating. And btw the I <3 Haters in my signature is meant to be taken sarcastically. Please, as if I really love being hurt. I wish nothing more than to never ever have to post a thread like this again. This is my attempt at ending the drama stemming from this one main perpetuate. I am far from stupid, and way above petty childish games. I see plenty of clients. I live well. I am not doing this because I need clients, trust me. I am doing this because I care deeply about my reputation, and just like anybody else with any self worth, I don't like lies being told about me.
I've made mistakes in my life.
I've let people take advantage of me.
And I accepted way less than I deserve.
But I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry,
I'll know better next time and I'll never settle for less than I deserve.

And if a bleeding heart is proof that they have a heart vs. being heartless, I'll take the bleeding hearts any day.
Old 03-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #19
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry your having to deal with what sounds like someone obsessed with you Merc, has ignoring not worked?
I would think meeting someone that has caused you so much grief would be the last thing you would want to do and a possible safety issue.
The best thing you could do is continue on, ignore this type of behavior, and let your reviews speak for you for your proof

Good Luck sweetie
Old 03-24-2012, 06:50 AM   #20
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This is hardly the venue for this type of discourse. All you've done is cast yourself in a negative light by issuing challenges, IMO. What's next? You going to have him meet you in the playground after school for a fight?

Whatever. Have your fun.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:45 AM   #21
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No sweet n little, I've ignored him or tried to for months. He goes in chat and pm's guys not to see me, he dog's me all over this board. I've just had enough. He even comments on my good reviews and I don't care how stupid he looks or how many people believe him. I want him to stop. It has reached the point of the straw that broke the camel's back. Thank you for your support, it is truly appreciated ... for real. You truly are a sweetie.

And btw Roger, did you not read my last post? Then what venue is? At what point do we just lay back and continue to accept being lied about? I'm better than that, I know it, and that's all there is to it. Don't you see that I don't care if you think I paint myself in a negative light. Nothing could be worse than what this person has done to me on a regular basis. I'd gladly let you take my place if you think I'm having fun. I'd compare it to a thorn in my side. Yes I want it out.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:36 AM   #22
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I breezed through some of his comments(Im stuck at home bored lol) and there were some pretty rude ones..(who does that?? )
Why anyone wants to take that much time to slander someone is beyond me and I will never get it, you have to be a very bitter miserable person to do so and If its been going on that long can't the mods do something about harassment like that?Ive been pointed for a picture way less offensive than that.This is suppose to be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides you have this http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=345876

Best wishes sexy

Old 03-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #23
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
Sorry your having to deal with what sounds like someone obsessed with you Merc, has ignoring not worked?
I would think meeting someone that has caused you so much grief would be the last thing you would want to do and a possible safety issue.
The best thing you could do is continue on, ignore this type of behavior, and let your reviews speak for you for your proof

Good Luck sweetie
Only one person is acting obsessed right now, and it ain't him.

And, assuming you are right and he is lying, might I share the rules of the internet. Pay particular attention to rules 14 and 19.
Old 03-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #24
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default lol I'm keeping that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
Only one person is acting obsessed right now, and it ain't him.

And, assuming you are right and he is lying, might I share the rules of the internet. Pay particular attention to rules 14 and 19.

Rules to live by FWP

And your right and I was wrong....spank me lol

Old 03-24-2012, 09:04 AM   #25
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default There are 8 MODS monitoring this forum

Merci, I am sorry this has happened to you. After reading what this member has said and how many times he said it, is borderline stalking. IMHO, he might be obsessed with destroying you, it appears he is on a MISSION. Why haven't the MODS stopped this? If the mods put his handle in the search feature, they will see his agenda and there is your PROOF Merci. It is also possible that 3 Eccie RULES have been broken, along with the negitave comments made.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.

Merci, don't worry. Everyone can see what kind of member he is and providers should support you and not see a member like this or risk having it done to them as well. I can understand that all members have their oppinions but not as many times as he has about the same member and stalk/comment every review. thats crossing the line.

JMHO,
CG
Old 03-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #26
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post

Good Luck sweetie
+1 well said!!
Old 03-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #27
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Accuses me of self reviews even came up with the grand idea that I am actually a "mother-daughter" team, even if it were true, I wouldn't let him get away with insulting my mother the way he has insulted me.
Actually, this isn't true. He was saying, sarcastically I might add, that unless you were in fact a "mother-daughter" team, there was no way your pictures were representative of your actual appearance. Clearly he believes you look older in person than your pics and previous statements indicate. I'm not taking sides, just pointing out something for clarification purposes.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...t=weird&page=3

Quote:
He's written 28 reviews, claims to have had a horrid session with me, yet while he can voice his opinion of me all over the board...failed to write a review. I don't recall the displeasure of his company and if he is convinced in what he believes he saw...then he must have me confused with someone else.
Just because he hasn't reviewed you doesn't mean he hasn't seen you. If I "hobbied" I would NEVER let the provider know what my handle was. There would be just too much to lose if that loose end ever became discovered. Additionally, I don't see where he has reviewed ANYONE and given them a "no" recommendation. That might just be how he chooses to roll. Again, not attacking you, just pointing out something for clarification purposes.

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=95..._reviews&pp=10

Quote:
It will only prove him wrong! I am who I claim to be not a day older or younger. My pictures are legitimate representations of how I look. Life is stressful enough without someone lying on me.
You've admittedly lied about your age in the past. In early 2011, many reviewers walked away from their session with you having the distinct impression you were precisely 36. By mid 2011, you were marketting yourself as 38 and by the end of the year you had in fact admitted to turning 40 on December 2011. You can see by this chain of events how someone with a bone to pick would just keep on chewing. Again, not attacking you, just putting 2 and 2 together.

Quote:
I'm sorry I said I was only 38. I lied to the board....I just turned the big 40 on December 7th. I just wanted to be 39 and holding for a little while....my bad.... Can yall please find it in your hearts to forgive me?
Quote:
I hope I don't look like a nutcase...
Now, the previous comments were not about attacking you, even this one is not about attacking you. It is an observation of mine though. You do look like a nutcase. I'd throw in a couple of expletives to emphasize just how much you look like a nutcase but that would just be mean. For shit's sake, just ignore the haters and move on about your day.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #28
KRH
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Well tell me then since you two know me so well. What do you do when someone continues to spread malicious lies about you on the forum where you make a living?
No vested interest here, but surely if you attempted to truly rise above it in a mature fashion, rather than air your dirty laundry in public, you may have better luck playing it off as BS. All I know is, many of us aren't storm chasers and there seems to be an F5 drama tornado in your vicinity, Mercianna. This, more than frivolous allegations by one out two people - with or without an agenda as the case may be, hurts your business the most.

Just my opinion, feel free to disregard.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #29
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Merci, I am sorry this has happened to you. After reading what this member has said and how many times he said it, is borderline stalking. IMHO, he might be obsessed with destroying you, it appears he is on a MISSION. Why haven't the MODS stopped this? If the mods put his handle in the search feature, they will see his agenda and there is your PROOF Merci. It is also possible that 3 Eccie RULES have been broken, along with the negitave comments made.

#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
31 - Often times in the hobby arena, members may display a tendency towards bringing their conflicts with other members to the board. This will be strongly discouraged and swift effort will be made to put it to rest. Additionally, staff will make every effort to stay uninvolved in conflicts and disputes between members off the board except in such cases where the board becomes directly affected.

Merci, don't worry. Everyone can see what kind of member he is and providers should support you and not see a member like this or risk having it done to them as well. I can understand that all members have their oppinions but not as many times as he has about the same member and stalk/comment every review. thats crossing the line.

JMHO,
CG
I agree 1000%, especially on the "MISSION" and the guideline quotes, as it does sound familiar to as situation I WAS in.

good job, CG

Mercianna, I feel your type of pain, as I have had the same circumstances/situation happen to me, but in reverse, if that makes sense, but I do not think you have to worry about his discouraging others to see you. Most guys on here can make a decision for themselves as far as who they want to see and not see. If a member is influenced by another member just telling them not to see a particular provider, especially if he has not reviewed her, and according to you, not even seen her in person, then he is pretty shallow and you would not want to see him anyway.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #30
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Johnny exaggeration stating that many clients walked away from me is not right. This all dates back to a review posted after an alert I wrote. The review was retaliation for the alert. I'm so sorry I misrepresented my age by two whole years! OMG! I really didn't want to state my real age for privacy reasons and geez, I'm a woman better to go two years younger than two years older! Wow...I'm so sure two years made a big huge difference. Well, I am no longer lying about my age since some of yall are so anal about a year or two. But as for clients walking away? Like I said, the whole bs started with a review that was posted after I posted an alert. The one immediately after that one that basically reiterated what the first one said that hobbyist has since seen me again and took back everything he said in his first review. Hmmm...I do not claim or pretend to get along with everybody. I have distinct boundaries and some less genteel hobbyists may find someone they can't manipulate to be offensive and therefore try to make me look bad because I hurt their feelings, however be it. If I claimed to be miss congeniality/perfect that would be a lie. No I tell you honestly. I personally would find it impossible to get along with everyone. I have a strong personality with distinct boundaries. I do say, I don't recall hobbyists walking away from me. I do recall them saying they should have. I believe that was an excuse to write a no review because i miffed their feelings and the example was followed of the original that goes back to my alert. I mean for real...Out of all my reviews the majority say the exact opposite. Don't you find that odd? I don't. Because they tell the truth. Sad thing is that the haters have so intimidated the good guys that they are intimidated to come out and defend a lady for fear of being branded a "white knight" that is a crying shame. Used to be chivalry was respected. What has happened where it is no longer cool to come to a lady's defense???
I knew good and well what I was getting into when I started this thread. But I will state again for the record. I don't give a shit. I'm tired of the crap. Brand me with as many expletives as you wish. I will not back down from where I stand and will simply continue to state that I am who I am. My pictures look like me. Yes, in the past when I was new, I tried to edit and did it badly. My pictures now are no comparison to those newbie provider pics. I quit the editing. It was Picassa by Google not photoshop btw. I am simply tired of being made to be something I'm not. I have pride. I have value in my reputation and I work hard to maintain it. Do you blame me for trying to protect something I value? And how may I ask in so doing have I become a nutcase? I believe I make perfect rational sense.
Thank you so very much those of you who are open minded enough to research and see the truth. I have tremendous appreciation and respect for your support. THANK YOU.
My honest intention for this thread is to stop the crap. By taking so vigorous a stance I hope to prove once and for all that I am who I claim to be, that I am not an old hag, nor am I am strange mother/daughter team. I am simply Mercianna. Somedays I have better days than other days, but don't we all? I care about what you all think of me. That's all I'm saying. You know as a provider we face a lot of judgement from the world...must we also be judged by our peers? I'm not ripping guys off, or bait and switch or any of that crap...is it necessary to judge so harshly???
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women