Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163001
Yssup Rider60645
gman4453274
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48582
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42269
CryptKicker37201
The_Waco_Kid36678
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2020, 06:03 PM   #16
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Trump congratulates state of Kansas after Chiefs win Super Bowl but they play in Missouri.

The self proclaimed stable genius with the best Education couldn’t find Missouri with a map!
It's really not that big of a deal, but we know you can't help make it one.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:06 PM   #17
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It's really not that big of a deal, but we know you can't help make it one.
The fact that you would accept he is a fuckin' moron as "not that big of a deal" just goes to show you would happily be the POTUS' ball washer when he's NOT golfing.

I wonder if Mike Pompeo can point to where Kansas is? He sure as hell can't point to any instance where he came to Marie Yovanovitch's defense when the POTUS intimidated her as she testified before Congress. Let alone knowing the prez had his gumbas tracking her every move.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 09:28 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
The fact that you would accept he is a fuckin' moron as "not that big of a deal" just goes to show you would happily be the POTUS' ball washer when he's NOT golfing.

I wonder if Mike Pompeo can point to where Kansas is? He sure as hell can't point to any instance where he came to Marie Yovanovitch's defense when the POTUS intimidated her as she testified before Congress. Let alone knowing the prez had his gumbas tracking her every move.

why should he defend her? if you ran around talking shit about your boss how long do you think it would be before you get fired?

President Trump was justified in removing former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch from her post, Sen. Tom Cotton said.

"He was told ... that she was 'running around Kyiv, badmouthing you, and saying that you're going to be impeached,'" Cotton said Sunday on Face the Nation. "The president has the right to remove any ambassador for any reason or no reason whatsoever. An ambassador badmouthing the president is a pretty sound reason to remove an ambassador."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...st-yovanovitch

and just so you know .. it's "goombahs"
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 10:44 PM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
...and just so you know .. it's "goombahs"
As in... "Wtf happened to hildebeest's favorite goombah Cody Shearer?"

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2311326
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 12:42 AM   #20
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:

Well first of all confusing KANSAS CITY with the State of KANSAS isn't hard to do. Secondly Trump doesn't read a script so his mistake was off the cuff. It just shows he's authentic and can make a mistake so I am not inclined to crucify him over that. It also doesn't mean I would wash his balls. I would happily rub your stupid face in some dog shit though for acting like a jackass. You're so pathetic, lol.
Old 02-04-2020, 03:06 AM   #21
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
why should he defend her? if you ran around talking shit about your boss how long do you think it would be before you get fired?

Quote:

You missed the point. He shouldn't lie outright and expect not to be called on his bullshit. He said he "defended every State Department official." Then walk out like a bitch with her tail between her legs.
President Trump was justified in removing former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch from her post, Sen. Tom Cotton said.

"He was told

Quote:
Again, you missed the point.
But here comes the fun part. Senator Cotton said that he was told that she said "that he said that they said . . . ."
... that she was 'running around Kyiv, badmouthing you, and saying that you're going to be impeached,'" Cotton said Sunday on Face the Nation. "The president has the right to remove any ambassador for any reason or no reason whatsoever. An ambassador badmouthing the president is a pretty sound reason to remove an ambassador."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...st-yovanovitch

and just so you know .. it's "goombahs"
It wasn't important enough for me to spell check such a word. Either way,

Quote:
Well first of all confusing KANSAS CITY with the State of KANSAS isn't hard to do.

Quote:
Secondly Trump doesn't read a script so his mistake was off the cuff. It just shows he's authentic and can make a mistake so I am not inclined to crucify him over that. It also doesn't mean I would wash his balls.

Quote:
This is just the latest in a long-ass laundry list of simply stupid things he does and says. Things the average G.E.D. wouldn't get wrong. The difference between a state and city. Like no airports in 1776 and the president can't just buy another sovereign nation.

And, yes, everytime you and the rest of the sheep excuse his imbecilic infantile inadequacies, you have to clean his balls after wiping his ass fir him.
I would happily rub your stupid face in some dog shit though for acting like a jackass. You're so pathetic, lol.
Pathetic is believing he cares about anything or anyone but himself.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 05:47 AM   #22
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggeorge565 View Post
OP Trump congratulates KANAS? First I've heard of this, Einstein.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 08:44 AM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:

its not news! lol!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 08:52 AM   #24
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:

Yeah, but there is a Candidate out there that you believe does and you're going to vote for them, right?
Old 02-04-2020, 09:30 AM   #25
oeb11
Valued Poster

9500- dedicated to Eric Swalwell!!!
Nuke Middle America!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:33 AM   #26
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Yeah, but there is a Candidate out there that you believe does and you're going to vote for them, right?
Ickyuser9500 will vote for the candidate who PRETENDS to care about separating illegal immigrants from their "children"...

... while he hates the guy who GENUINELY cares about the victims of illegals who come here and commit crimes against American citizens!

Another example of how dim-retards are highly selective when it comes to empathy and outrage!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 11:00 AM   #27
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Had a student in class who launched his mock gubernatorial for Kansas inside the Power and Light District. If you can't identify what I'm talking then you have no place to talk here.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 11:42 AM   #28
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Quote:

do yous prefer hot or mild Gumbas sauce with your bbq?

BAHAHHHAHAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women