Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60374
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48442
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41548
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35923
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2024, 07:41 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc314 View Post
Not both innocent. The party and media "of law and order" could lead us the into the light. Will they? I doubt it.

party of law and order? media of law and order? which party is that? which media is that?

you can prove that right??

How the Media’s “Save Democracy” Crusade Threatens Democracy

https://www.heritage.org/election-in...tens-democracy

the Democrats overplayed their media rhetoric now those "assassination crows" are coming home to roost and the DemonRats are taking the black eye for it.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 07:49 PM   #17
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
maybe it had everything to do with the Democrats and their media shills claiming Trump is "an existential threat to Democracy" which even the Democrats don't believe. it's all campaign rhetoric but campaign rhetoric has consequences ... just like elections, eh?
Il Duce Trump’s constant election lies led directly to the January 6th riots, a three quarters of a billion dollar judgment against Fox, an audit of the election in Arizona that resulted in more votes for Biden which cost the taxpayers millions of dollars, the downfall of Giuliani, etc, etc. The truth is that Donald Trump and his lying IS an Existential Threat To Democracy.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 07:54 PM   #18
cc314
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
party of law and order? media of law and order? which party is that? which media is that?

you can prove that right??

How the Media’s “Save Democracy” Crusade Threatens Democracy

https://www.heritage.org/election-in...tens-democracy

the Democrats overplayed their media rhetoric now those "assassination crows" are coming home to roost and the DemonRats are taking the black eye for it.
Are you saying the Republican Party doesn't consider itself to be "the party of law and order"? Are you saying right-wing media doesn't support the Republican Party and "law and order"? Are you saying Republicans and right-wing media can't lead us into the light? Wow.

Yeah, the link from the "assassination crows" to Democrats is tenuous at best. We'll see how it plays out in November.
cc314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 08:09 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
Il Duce Trump’s constant election lies led directly to the January 6th riots, a three quarters of a billion dollar judgment against Fox, an audit of the election in Arizona that resulted in more votes for Biden which cost the taxpayers millions of dollars, the downfall of Giuliani, etc, etc. The truth is that Donald Trump and his lying IS an Existential Threat To Democracy.
Quote:
Are you saying the Republican Party doesn't consider itself to be "the party of law and order"? Are you saying right-wing media doesn't support the Republican Party and "law and order"? Are you saying Republicans and right-wing media can't lead us into the light? Wow.

Yeah, the link from the "assassination crows" to Democrats is tenuous at best. We'll see how it plays out in November.

and the left's constant lies had nothing to do with TWO assassination attempts?

if you guys say so
Old 09-16-2024, 08:31 PM   #20
cc314
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
and the left's constant lies had nothing to do with TWO assassination attempts?

if you guys say so
Glad you agree.

You appear to be changing the goal posts. You went from "maybe it had everything to do with the Democrats and their media shills claiming Trump is "an existential threat to Democracy" which even the Democrats don't believe," to "and the left's constant lies had nothing...?" Besides moving the goal posts, I haven't said it's an all-or-none thing (can't speak for others). I do think one side is more to blame than the other, but we can agree to disagree about that.

While I'm here, just to be clear, I don't wish any harm on either candidate.
cc314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 08:53 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Glad you agree.

You appear to be changing the goal posts. You went from "maybe it had everything to do with the Democrats and their media shills claiming Trump is "an existential threat to Democracy" which even the Democrats don't believe," to "and the left's constant lies had nothing...?" Besides moving the goal posts, I haven't said it's an all-or-none thing (can't speak for others). I do think one side is more to blame than the other, but we can agree to disagree about that.

While I'm here, just to be clear, I don't wish any harm on either candidate.
you seek to argue for the sake of argument. let me be clear .. the media did indeed incite "anti-trump" false rhetoric and now they are facing backlash for their actions.

Jennings Has a Message for Those Complaining About 'Both Sides' After Trump Assassination Attempt

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...sides-n2644873

On Sunday, a second assassination attempt took place against former and potentially future President Donald Trump. It was rhetoric from Democrats and their allies in the mainstream media that incited such an attempt on the Republican nominee's life, as the Trump-Vance campaign highlighted in a long list of examples sent out on Monday. Also on Monday, CNN commentator Scott Jennings shared his thoughts to counteract the narrative from Democrats and the media, which is that it's supposedly a "both sides" issue.

As he made clear we're living in "unprecedented" and "crazy" times, Jennings pointed out "I know everybody is talking today about all the rhetoric in this country, and what are we going to do to fix it going forward."

"Folks, it's too late. It's too late, in my opinion, because all the rhetoric about Donald Trump over the last several years that he is a threat to democracy that the country will come to an end if he gets elected president again," Jennings continued, as he mentioned how the media blamed Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) for bomb threats in Springfield, Ohio. The governor made clear that such threats were hoaxes. "Well, if you have believed that over the weekend, then how can you not believe that the rhetoric leading up to today is not somehow responsible for the fact that this man has now survived two assassination attempts," Jennings asked.

As Jennings pointed out he is "extremely concerned for [Trump's] safety," he also noted he has "no level of confidence and anybody is prepared to do it" when it comes to the need for the nation to "calm down."

That was when host Rahel Solomon tried to cut in, claiming "but the rhetoric is on both sides," prompting Jennings to became even more passionate in his remarks.

"They have tried to kill this man twice. Okay? He got shot in the ear, and this guy was sitting up sharp outside of a golf course to try to kill him this weekend. And I know, after something like this happens, it's very fashionable to talk about rhetoric on both sides. Donald Trump is the target. Okay? He is the current target. And it's happening and it's happened again," Jennings reminded.

He also called on a discussion about losing elections, especially how Democrats and their rhetoric about Trump. "What I want Democrats to do, honestly, is to say, it's okay. Like, if Donald Trump wins, democracy will not end. The Constitution will not end. We're not going to live in a dictatorship. There will not be a bloodbath. All the things they say that are totally fabricated, to me, it would be a good day to stop doing that," Jennings offered.

It was an argument he stressed again later in the segment, after speaking about how "we have a culture of fear in politics." Thus, Jennings added, "the most important thing that could possibly happen, in my opinion, is for everybody to agree, especially Democrats that the country is not going to be irreparably damaged if Democrats lose that where Constitution is not going to go away, democracy is not going to come to an end."

Jennings also once more reminded viewers of the false claims that Democrats have made, should Trump be elected again. "There will be no bloodbath. There will be no dictatorship on day one, which they all say all day long on this network and others. If everyone could just agree that that kind of hyperbolic statement will not take place anymore and that it's not been true every time it's been said, that would be a step in the right direction."

Towards the end of the segment, Jennings also focused on worries for Trump, as he noted that he's "very concerned about Trump's safety. I mean, he-- obviously, if he goes outside, he is in danger, and I don't know what to do about it."

Old 09-16-2024, 09:24 PM   #22
cc314
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
you seek to argue for the sake of argument.

Nope. It's important.

let me be clear .. the media did indeed incite "anti-trump" false rhetoric and now they are facing backlash for their actions.

You have a right to believe that. I have a right to believe that Trump and right-wing media are also responsible for the attempts on Trump's life. I haven't said the left bears no responsibility, but I won't say it rests entirely on the left.

Jennings Has a Message for Those Complaining About 'Both Sides' After Trump Assassination Attempt

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/rebecc...sides-n2644873

On Sunday, a second assassination attempt took place against former and potentially future President Donald Trump. It was rhetoric from Democrats and their allies in the mainstream media that incited such an attempt on the Republican nominee's life, as the Trump-Vance campaign highlighted in a long list of examples sent out on Monday. Also on Monday, CNN commentator Scott Jennings shared his thoughts to counteract the narrative from Democrats and the media, which is that it's supposedly a "both sides" issue.

As he made clear we're living in "unprecedented" and "crazy" times, Jennings pointed out "I know everybody is talking today about all the rhetoric in this country, and what are we going to do to fix it going forward."

"Folks, it's too late. It's too late, in my opinion, because all the rhetoric about Donald Trump over the last several years that he is a threat to democracy that the country will come to an end if he gets elected president again," Jennings continued, as he mentioned how the media blamed Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) for bomb threats in Springfield, Ohio. The governor made clear that such threats were hoaxes. "Well, if you have believed that over the weekend, then how can you not believe that the rhetoric leading up to today is not somehow responsible for the fact that this man has now survived two assassination attempts," Jennings asked.

As Jennings pointed out he is "extremely concerned for [Trump's] safety," he also noted he has "no level of confidence and anybody is prepared to do it" when it comes to the need for the nation to "calm down."

That was when host Rahel Solomon tried to cut in, claiming "but the rhetoric is on both sides," prompting Jennings to became even more passionate in his remarks.

"They have tried to kill this man twice. Okay? He got shot in the ear, and this guy was sitting up sharp outside of a golf course to try to kill him this weekend. And I know, after something like this happens, it's very fashionable to talk about rhetoric on both sides. Donald Trump is the target. Okay? He is the current target. And it's happening and it's happened again," Jennings reminded.

He also called on a discussion about losing elections, especially how Democrats and their rhetoric about Trump. "What I want Democrats to do, honestly, is to say, it's okay. Like, if Donald Trump wins, democracy will not end. The Constitution will not end. We're not going to live in a dictatorship. There will not be a bloodbath. All the things they say that are totally fabricated, to me, it would be a good day to stop doing that," Jennings offered.

It was an argument he stressed again later in the segment, after speaking about how "we have a culture of fear in politics." Thus, Jennings added, "the most important thing that could possibly happen, in my opinion, is for everybody to agree, especially Democrats that the country is not going to be irreparably damaged if Democrats lose that where Constitution is not going to go away, democracy is not going to come to an end."

Jennings also once more reminded viewers of the false claims that Democrats have made, should Trump be elected again. "There will be no bloodbath. There will be no dictatorship on day one, which they all say all day long on this network and others. If everyone could just agree that that kind of hyperbolic statement will not take place anymore and that it's not been true every time it's been said, that would be a step in the right direction."

Towards the end of the segment, Jennings also focused on worries for Trump, as he noted that he's "very concerned about Trump's safety. I mean, he-- obviously, if he goes outside, he is in danger, and I don't know what to do about it."
Okay, Jennings believes what you believe. The first assassin was a Republican and conservative. The second was all over the place, but voted for Trump in 2016. You (and Jennings) are saying the left moves conservatives and former Trump supporters to violence. That's a bit of a stretch. Maybe that's a conservative and former Trump supporter problem. I get it. It's easy to blame the left. However, the right needs to look in the mirror when it comes to inciting violence.
cc314 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 09:34 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Okay, Jennings believes what you believe. The first assassin was a Republican and conservative. The second was all over the place, but voted for Trump in 2016. You (and Jennings) are saying the left moves conservatives and former Trump supporters to violence. That's a bit of a stretch. Maybe that's a conservative and former Trump supporter problem. I get it. It's easy to blame the left. However, the right needs to look in the mirror when it comes to inciting violence.

the left is easy to blame because they started all this false narrative that Trump is some "existential threat to democracy"

do you believe that?

well at least two people did. how many more times does this have to happen to be clear why it's happening?
Old 09-16-2024, 09:55 PM   #24
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
the left is easy to blame because they started all this false narrative that Trump is some "existential threat to democracy"

do you believe that?

well at least two people did. how many more times does this have to happen to be clear why it's happening?
I believe it. Hundreds of millions of people in the United States believe it. I would guess that hundreds of millions of people throughout the world believe it.

Trump’s refusal to respect the constitution and the election results is a clear indication that if he regains power that he will do whatever it takes to stay in power. I don’t see how anyone can look at his statements and actions and think any different.
txdot-guy is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2024, 10:26 PM   #25
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdot-guy View Post
I believe it. Hundreds of millions of people in the United States believe it. I would guess that hundreds of millions of people throughout the world believe it.

Trump’s refusal to respect the constitution and the election results is a clear indication that if he regains power that he will do whatever it takes to stay in power. I don’t see how anyone can look at his statements and actions and think any different.

then you believe a lie that not even the Democrats believe. but they want you to believe it. even if they don't.

this false rhetoric caused two people to believe that nonsense to such a degree they tried to kill Trump.

tell me again which party is spewing "Hate speech"?
Old 09-16-2024, 11:02 PM   #26
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I would not spend too much time trying to place blame for the actions of that nut job. That crazy motherfucker tried to join the damn Ukraine military at 56 years old to fight Russia. They mercifully told him to get lost. Then he campaigns for others (even Afghanistan) to fight against Russia. Who running for POTUS doesn't have a problem with Russia and their dictator?

I have not read all of the posts in this thread so my bad if someone has already posted that... bottom line is some people are just fucking crazy and do crazy shit. If you want to blame anyone, blame Ukraine because there is something about that country that made that damn wacko become obsessed with them. Or blame Putin for attacking that weirdo's newly adopted country.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 09:17 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
then you believe a lie that not even the Democrats believe. but they want you to believe it. even if they don't.

this false rhetoric caused two people to believe that nonsense to such a degree they tried to kill Trump.

tell me again which party is spewing "Hate speech"?
Unbelievable.

(Just ask JD Vance and Laura Loomer and the people of Springfield).

You, sir, have rounded the bend. Looks like there are great people on both sides here…
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women